So...?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• I agree, and im a pro player myself.
    • I disagree, but im a weak noob player :(
    • Pvprange / Pvpshaman #1 Pro Player
    • Mushrooms in Meatloaf is good, try it
    • Warlocks OP OP OP OP OP OP

Why do you make Mc race better then elf? Is it because you play mc?

First... Warlocks... Aoe spell and a stun spell, two of these very hard to beat. Shamans... Quake and also a blind skill... and... Rogues... Omg actually disappear. Damn, Elf doesnt have one skill as useful or cool as all of those.  Elf doesnt have one AOE spell... Warlocks also stops all attacking (Face Palm).

I know many of you may be thinking im weak and noob, but just really take a look at elfs then mcs... Mcs clearly are better. Why Snorlax? Do you do this on purpose because you hate elfs? Everyday i so MANY more noobs making warlocks because its to OP OP OP OP.  Give druids a AOE spell dang... They have root but... Shamans and Warlocks have two spell to hold you and push you back WTF?

Also game feels dead, have you not noticed every one wants a real 1v1 option?

Re-balance the game so its fair...

The game is not balanced because valentines day is close and I am single and loanly :(

also there are no chilly cheese available in my area :cray:

Developers please make the game balance, give warlocks boiled potatoes so they become fat and cant run and look ugly :good:

The game is not balanced because valentines day is close and I am single and loanly :(

Developers please make the game balance, give warlocks boiled potatoes so they become fat and cant run and look ugly :good:

Wewwewew

Foj stuns all over or have you forgot?

Besides, elf skills are good, it's just as reaper said, people are just too stupid, they want to win with money not strategy.

And sup blaming snorlax all you people, he is forum moderator, I don't think he is the programmer :facepalm:

and priest is fine if had proper skill build. Some classes are either built for pvp or for farm, your choice.  It's just that warlock doesn't have such a choice. Warlock only pvp build. Shaman pvp build can't be beat too, druid too, priest too if played like a pro. Many of them really, just bash then run and heal. The only thing that needs improving is mage. Like make chain with stun effect or atleast skill disable.

We warlocks highly rely on our stun skills with cooldown or skills removed we'd be super weak.

if they were to nerf locks id ask them to nerf blessing because they are basically just as powerful.

:facepalm:  oh, :

I AM A BADASS. Wish i would of recorded this, was EPIC. Partner was afk warlock came first, took it out in 2 hits. Then rogue i trapped and 3 hits it was dead.

I AM THE #1 PRO

Killed a cloth caster in 2-3 seconds is kinda overpowered, dont you think? :bad:  When it comes to beating warlocks, PLAY smart, i cant believe my enemies are running straight into my circles being like : "omg look at dat circle, maybe if i rush through it i'll manage to get a hit"

As sange said:

More skills more HP more Balance.

Just wait.

this isnt the last update you know, expect more updates to come in.

Another thing,elves have nice skills,but 90% of they dont know how to use it.

exactly.

paladins have fetter cheese, mage hail cheese balls from the sky and also chain everyone up... thats some tasty and kinky aoe right there  ;)

THIS IS THE MOST UNBALANCED GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

MAKE ELF SKILLS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 WARLOCKS OR 2 SHAMANS OWN ARENA 100% STILL. THEY HAVE AOE [AREA OF EFFECT] SKILL AND A CONTROL SKILL. THEY HIT YOU WITH AOE STOPS BOTH ELF THEN ONE STUNS THE OTHER SO ITS REALLY 2 MC VS 1 ELF. LIKE WTF DEVELOPERS?

MAKE ELF BETTER SKILL!!!! MAKE A REAL 1V1 OPTION!!!!!!! GAME FEELS DEAD!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE MC WILL SAY GAME IS FINE BECAUSE THEY ARE PLAYING THE OVERPOWERED CLASS!

are all mcs players dump or dumping up :wacko:

priests has no real stun compared by necros that can stun everything for the enemy and they dont beed to master the skills time like priests to hit first cuz they just hit when ever they feal it and end the stun :facepalm:

priest had word power which is an PVP skill only and even though we didnt complain andwhat even more funny mcs actually complained word power and devs made the new wacky regen right up

dont say that elves dont know how to use their skills if u so smart come play elve and show us the smartness misters >:[

mcs have OP skills compared to elves and you know it. you know i have a lvl14 lock left for arena and ever since then i never lost a single arena match except against other mcs so stop lieing to your self saying we dont know how to use our skills :facepalm:

If you don't like elf, don't play it  :spiteful:

Don't blame the devs. You the one that chosed to be an elf  :pleasantry:

a clear admit that devs elves shit and excusing it with such a pathetic old reason like "if u dont like them dont play them" you just answered yourself filla :facepalm:

If you don't like elf, don't play it 

Don't blame the devs. You the one that chosed to be an elf

Everyone make MC chars so there will be no opponents for war and we can open pizza shops in elfs carven and pub in camp riff. :wacko:

i just wonder why elves say their skills suck yet lots of players play elf/chosen classes and elf/chosen side is over populated in all servers?  :unknw:

People play mc and complain about rangers bless, bd's ham and so forth... then other people play elf and complain about shamans quake, warlocks circles and so forth.... never ending story. :wacko:

Add one more option i would definitely vote.

"I m attention seeker who got doom bow but can't win against shamans"

If you think developers preferred MC/forsaken site then why would they make elves chosen site which includes most op classes in game like range heroes as well melee ranger mage paladin BD and most good healing classes priest which dnt loose HP to heal/shield like necro and Druid more Astral moon over shaman.

Stop complaining alot and stop giving more crap suggest making more boring in game. :facepalm:

People play mc and complain about rangers bless, bd's ham and so forth... then other people play elf and complain about shamans quake, warlocks circles and so forth.... never ending story. :wacko:

Then that Elf makes a Warlock and tells Jesus/Satan how a Ranger killed him in 1 second or how a Hamstring got his ass raped.

If druid could root multiple targets (like quake), then this maybe would solve the problem.

Agree, it wouldn't even match Quake anyways, the only thing root does is prevent skills.

Not like it takes away 10-20% HP ( 20-40% for people with 0 moon def and resilience ) of 1-100000000 people in the AoE of it.

If druid could root multiple targets (like quake), then this maybe would solve the problem.

good idea that maybe actually balance it out but the thing is roots are duids stun skill while confusion ball is shamans stuns kill hits one

our proplem is that quack which is shamans stagger skill mutch dmging and Aoe so druid stagger skill which is the bees should be Aoe and deal dmg as mutch as earth quack bu this mechanism:

it has 3*3 area you walk into that area a bees goes around you the same way it does currently

in other words its like locks blush circles but you dont have to stay on the effect area just enter it and you have the bees on you till its time ends :drinks:

[/quote]  not Warlock ,

[move]ITS FATLOCK[/move] 

Root never fails but quake does, root disable skills quake doesn't. And class balance isn't about specific skills anyway, it's about overall. Example, quake does damage but root stuns, blind is like stun but without damage and it gives target 25 extra dodge, bees does damage and stagger and lower crit & attk speed but no stun. See? It's all balanced so stop your noobish theories :facepalm:

if you will whine then do it properly

Root never fails but quake does, root disable skills quake doesn't. And class balance isn't about specific skills anyway, it's about overall. Example, quake does damage but root stuns, blind is like stun but without damage and it gives target 25 extra dodge, bees does damage and stagger and lower crit & attk speed but no stun. See? It's all balanced so stop your noobish theories :facepalm:

if you will whine then do it properly

no one.compared roots to quack idiotic.dump

roots is stun like blind we are saying why in roots enemy still can attack? dont say blind gives 25% dodge. do you prefere to have 0dmg and +25% dodge all the time dump?

bees is shit compared to quack

quack Aoe bees isnt

quack does huge dmg bees doesnt

quack stops moving at all bees SLOW moving dump ass

i wonder did you activate your mind before showing you "mind" in such a dump post :facepalm:

I Couldnt help myself.. i had to add this  :blush: :give_rose:

:rofl:  Yeah seriously :facepalm:  shamans are so tough with their quack skill, i hate when they quack at me :(

stop cry about wlocks and shamans , all classes are balanced for fight in GROUP thats mean some classes  alone maybe sucks a lot yes  but i remember when rogues didnt have stealth and ranger rape us now we rape rangers. Also druid, priest , mages and all range classes can play with us (rogues)if they no maimed  problem ?  game is always in development and all classes have his easy target and hard only learn use your class and squeeze all what can

ok here is an idea... lets all stop playing elf/chosen side for a week. see if you bored to death...see how fast all quit!

ok here is an idea... lets all stop playing elf/chosen side for a week. see if you bored to death...see how fast all quit!

i cant believe it but he actually has it right ^^

The only thing I see is your bullshit grammar and lack of understanding.

1. Someone actually did compare quake.

2. I was saying root + bees had sort of the same effect as blind + quake.

Born, if I write quack it was auto correct not me :bad:

the pee brain you are looking for is there ^

excuse me... quack you say?

root = silence n no move...

bees = target getting dmg n has lower dps n movement speed.

quack = stunned... wait to die.

blind = run like idiot till u die.

The only thing I see is your bullshit grammar and lack of understanding.

1. Someone actually did compare quake.

Born, if I write quack it was auto correct not me :bad:

the pee brain you are looking for is there ^

lets see how u actually plan to make it "LOOK" balanced:

1.roots =no skills but keap attacking

2.bees slow.movement and does like 250dmg pn lvl5 :facepalm: and hits 1 enemy

1.blind enemy cant do anything he even go away from the shaman and.can.be used to push enemy towards mobs.in many places

2.quack stops movemnts completely for like 5enmies with 5*5 side and does 1k dmg on lvl5 if enemies with no resiliance and moon def and hits all enemies in 5*5

so yes they are clearly balanced why are we whining  :crazy:

PC:if i was u i would see when i make fun of my self with such a dumpass post and just move away

btw funny part is your only excuse for this is "my grammer bullshit"

i like to see you speack arabic sometimes ^^