Screenshots of arena results

I took screenshot of some arena result with my paladin, and with an hyper pro high skilled fast shooter legendary equiped instant killer destroyer ranger lvl 14, Zzinzzinzz. (he can kill u with lag and even disconected)

First ones against cellghost and khanzel, hyper high enduranced deathknights 

Опубликованное фото

============================================

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

(as im not an hyper presumed chicken bad looser mc, i uploaded a couple of looses)

against lvl's 15.... ( i hate that dam madfakqr noob cheater stupid hyper annoying bug)

Опубликованное фото

and now, my favourite ones. we had the hyper great honor of facing the best mc after my hyper pro shaman lvl 3, ladygi and shadowtear: the most extrematly old enchanted hyper high enduranced and amped though high hp tanker hyper high damager arena conqueror dragon catcher barbarian, PACHACUTEC  :yahoo: .

Опубликованное фото

(hyper unique draw, roula was with him)

=============================================

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

oh yeah, i luk gud  8)

later i will post pic of me eatin mcs near t1 t2 and t3

btw i need help cuz idk how to make my post centered, pm me

Meh ill dig some old ones out  :crazy:

hyper cool one killin hazywayze, i got an special hate about him lol, when i was not hyper high damager, i face him at arena, and he let me hit him without doin nothin before killin me, like sayin "see how hyper weak patetic non-pro poor damager u are"  :diablo:

hyper cool one killin hazywayze, i got an special hate about him lol, when i was not hyper high damager, i face him at arena, and he let me hit him without doin nothin before killin me, like sayin "see how hyper weak patetic non-pro poor damager u are"  :diablo:

Lmao in that match he ran his sneakers to the ground and yet still died  ;D

Heres a few of my arena battles :blush: :

my hyper pro elf-slayer and eye slayer shaman lvl 3 panchens 8) , doom sword seller and owner of the most legendary healing weapon (old staff with astral enchant :clapping: ) and wearer of the most hyper unique great impenetrable armor (torn clothing +5 energy and sun def enchant :clapping: ) terror of the rats and rabbits :diablo: , #1 pro boar disturber and ale drinker :drinks: ,,,,,,, could kill your warlock in one hit unarmed with lag :aggressive: without any of my pro items equiped with all barbs and warlocks and necros and dk stuning me and all shamans casting their eartquakes on me 8) , and with eye and all their adds hiting me at the same time, all of that with my eyes closed while eatin a banana sandwich and listening to the beatles in a disco :yahoo: at 6 am in a saturday after drinking 28 tequilas :drinks: .............

Опубликованное фото

you warlock is still very good and looks hyper cool with that panda  :good:

• 2 weeks later...

I took screenshot of some arena result with my paladin, and with an hyper pro high skilled fast shooter legendary equiped instant killer destroyer ranger lvl 14, Zzinzzinzz. (he can kill u with lag and even disconected)

First ones against cellghost and khanzel, hyper high enduranced deathknights 

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

(as im not an hyper presumed chicken bad looser mc, i uploaded a couple of looses)

against lvl's 15.... ( i hate that dam madfakqr noob cheater stupid hyper annoying bug)

Опубликованное фото

and now, my favourite ones. we had the hyper great honor of facing the best mc after my hyper pro shaman lvl 3, ladygi and shadowtear: the most extrematly old enchanted hyper high enduranced and amped though high hp tanker hyper high damager arena conqueror dragon catcher barbarian, PACHACUTEC  :yahoo: .

Опубликованное фото

(hyper unique draw, roula was with him)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

oh yeah, i luk gud  8)

later i will post pic of me eatin mcs near t1 t2 and t3

btw i need help cuz idk how to make my post centered, pm me

Arena lv 14 is more easy have more noobs players :) only need equips nices and one nice player for win.

• 2 weeks later...