look at this! this is ridiculous!

why there's so many sentinels?!

its because they are "the good guys"? its because everything there is cheaper? its because people there is more active?

they aren't "good guys",everything depends of the players,there's those who saw an enemy player and just react when they are under attack,and there's the others that just attack when they saw you

the economy needs to be "fixed",im just wondering,¿why people sell everything so expenvise? its like they need the gold like it can be exchanged for real money,thing that its impossible

people like sentinels because its basically "easy mode",lets say some people are very very lazy,and no,don't include me plz,i'm not one of them

and not only that,there's 3 classes that i personally consider "broken":

Blade Dancer: paralize,and you're death

Warden: These are practically inmortal,every block means they get healed,they can mass tank thousands of players for long enough,these truly need a nerf

and also,there's people that says that game masters favor sentinels(i'm not sure if this its true),when they shouldn't do that

why? you ask

if game masters DO favor the sentinels,this can represent a big hole in the game,since the servers will get filled with players,and when they are full,rest will have to move to the legion,and they win't enjoy because they are on a big disadvantage,the players also in the sentinel side,will ststt to break the rules and buy/sell/exchange accounts(stuff that its already happening but these manage to dodge the ban),the legion will be empty,sentinels will win EVERY SINGLE war,and game masters will have a significant lose of busget,and this will eventually kill the game

my solutions:

if game masters really DO favor the sentinels,they should keep a neutral position instead,no side its better than other,in order to keep the game alive for more years

i'm nobody to chage the people,i know,but if we want to make the legion a better place,they should be fair,even at selling and stop being lazy,i know this won't change anything,but i hope it makes you think about it

i dunno what's gonna happen with this post,i just hope i didn't break any rules,i'd rather break my staff rather than breaking a comunity rule or game rule

thank you very much for reading,and i really hope the legion will be better someday

IMG_6283.PNG

please forgive auron,he's being negative,and i didn't notice he was cursing,things have gone tough

On 8/7/2019 at 4:34 PM, Rayotenper said:

people like sentinels because its basically "easy mode",lets say some people are very very lazy,and no,don't include me plz,i'm not one of them

If I were to give awards for stupidest things I read on ws forums, you'd be the winner, sir!

Edited by Fortuno

On 7 de agosto de 2019 at 10:00 AM, Morgana said:

Seriously, either make one big pointless complaints topic or non at all. But please don't start spamming the forum with everything you don't like about Sentinels. 

well what can i say?

since i was a middle level(13-17),a lot of sentinels where doing nothing but killing players,incluiding me,for no reason,and this drive me to hate them,i'm talking about the sentinels on US-Sapphire,most of them are savages,they kill anyone for no reason,and the worse part is i can't kill them back right now because their stats are ridiculously high,which gives me impotence,so i build a black list of every single player that killed me for no reason,but that's not what are we talking about

and as the cherry of the cake,most of the sentinels are legionaires using alts,unbeleivable!

but yeah,in conclusion: for me,they are the true villians of Arinar

and just so you know,i was thinking on doing a different suggestion called: "Dummies for every occasion" to close this topic