strongest players per class

Gotek

All rogue fights are the same just depends on the amps and dodge rate and its not a complaint. next time ill be sober(ish) and with possitive outlook for those who say i cant win it only gives me more reason to let you underestimate

i cant say anything except congratz... it was good duel.

but this time i want a pvp too.

Reu vs Ascetic and Pliskin vs Ascetic . same rules 4/7.... but i will be pilot for both chars  ;) . if u want too. let me know.

What about Reu Vs Machote?  :blush:

All rogue fights are the same just depends on the amps and dodge rate and its not a complaint. next time ill be sober(ish) and with possitive outlook for those who say i cant win it only gives me more reason to let you underestimate

from what i seen ik for a fact u say u plus 10 everything so your def like 5k or almost idk but any other mc class you can beat easy unless a plus 10 warlock that runs well they say kite that shit running to me you strongest bd i ever seen all the fights are basically like one hit away from victory but idk if u can beat him cuz rogues can basically run to waiting for stealth to come back half way and gouge i just seen it happpen alot thats why i said that you couldnt beat him cuz how he has his skills n how they are set :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

from what i seen ik for a fact u say u plus 10 everything so your def like 5k or almost idk but any other mc class you can beat easy unless a plus 10 warlock that runs well they say kite that shit running to me you strongest bd i ever seen all the fights are basically like one hit away from victory but idk if u can beat him cuz rogues can basically run to waiting for stealth to come back half way and gouge i just seen it happpen alot thats why i said that you couldnt beat him cuz how he has his skills n how they are set :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

and certain rogues knows how to use their skills at max.

i never said im all +10 and my def is only 3500 in pvp mix with devine - 2500 without ;)

+10-+9 arena swords (which is relatively new) i was handin most people their ass with +9+8 swords arena

ascetic is obviously a mountain to climb other +10 rogues arent near as challenging only depending on dodge rates

hanamitchi and twinblade(he doesnt hide as sign) are the other tops i fight

but when it comes down to it my favorite is manley cause the fights are never one sided we always -500hp each if not a dodge rape

i never said im all +10 and my def is only 3500 in pvp mix with devine - 2500 without ;)

+10-+9 arena swords (which is relatively new) i was handin most people their ass with +9+8 swords arena

ascetic is obviously a mountain to climb other +10 rogues arent near as challenging only depending on dodge rates

hanamitchi and twinblade(he doesnt hide as sign) are the other tops i fight

but when it comes down to it my favorite is manley cause the fights are never one sided we always -500hp each if not a dodge rape

how bout sixshadow and mymelody?  :pleasantry:

Kz if u and your GANG want to come its not hard to defend and control cave

i wish i was pvp cave leader since me ajd select friendly elf "cavers" can walk through mc block cross with hopeless dreamers attacking you only

Kz if u and your GANG want to come its not hard to defend and control cave

i wish i was pvp cave leader since me ajd select friendly elf "cavers" can walk through mc block cross with hopeless dreamers attacking you only

lol chris. u know that cave is boring for us. unlike the old times where only real pvp'ers go there. the time before version 2.8  ;D yea we could take over that cave before if we want to but nah, we enjoy doin team arenas now. its more fun

respect about what? people who says they own pvp cave?  whats ur point? :crazy: im dumb sorry. again, we aint interested in pvp cave. u can have it if u want it :lol: we just go there once in a blue moon. i love arena more than anything else in the game, having fun with random mcsaken in arena. better than standing/talking inside pvp cave :bad:

27620_.png

27621_.png

already Reu is good enough for beat him. I wanted Pliskin too bcs he couldnt meet Pliskin's real power yet  ;)

u need someone ugur  :blush:

without  inv...... they all die !!!  rogues make me smiles...they can fight c lean..but they want assure the victory....doing the first beat...... kkkk      loosers

people keep abandoning pvp cave and noobs are taking over. i enjoy pvp cave a lot because there are still a lot of respectable players there that i enjoy fighting and a lot of them i cannot beat and i try new methods to see whats the best way to deal with each class. yes pvp is ruined but it is not ruined beyond repair. respectable players need to return there and show the new generation on how to properly pvp. if everyone just keep abandoning pvp it will never get any better. yes arena is also very fun but most do not have the luxury of buying arena tickets all the time and using them.

people keep abandoning pvp cave and noobs are taking over. i enjoy pvp cave a lot because there are still a lot of respectable players there that i enjoy fighting and a lot of them i cannot beat and i try new methods to see whats the best way to deal with each class. yes pvp is ruined but it is not ruined beyond repair. respectable players need to return there and show the new generation on how to properly pvp. if everyone just keep abandoning pvp it will never get any better. yes arena is also very fun but most do not have the luxury of buying arena tickets all the time and using them.

I can't even come inside nowadays  :cray:

I am killed before I can come inside yoehoe  :clapping:

Here, look at this suggestion topic for an official pvp area and place your opinion.

If this idea comes to fruition, there will be a new era for 1v1 pvp. No more ganker, jumpers, disturbers and cave war.  :)  Just spreading the word.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

Shaman- YIMMIO (she deserves it, she's smart. not just in pvp but overall. she looks for easier ways to farm bosses. the best ^__^).

Druid- EDGESHADOW (retired)

GAGALADY (when rax was still playing)

YVAINE (^^,)

Mage- BMYHOE

ty for still not forgetiing lol  ;D ;) :blush:

when the amplify update started.........for me.....the game ended :lol:

hope it is still fun around with the unfair arena rewarding n stuff :P

u must b healing 790 or so by now, is it so?

About shaman, if i ever had a full-fledged shaman I would use it like yimmy :D

Also i think Bemyhoe is maybe twistd, the old ranger. A while ago i faced him in pvp in noob levels.. Idk how but sometimes by noticing someone's gameplay/pvp we can tell.. either he is swaaz or twistd :!

Strongest players.. all comes down to amp, timing, skill knowledge, luck, perfect positioning, circumstances of surroundings, equipment type, type of enemy faced and class being used... many factors to be noted.

Many hard killers out there are well known, yet many linger in the shadows. Its my belief everyone is a strong player in their own right by class as well as a player. I Dont believe there is such a thing as this so called "strongest".

Giants may be toppled by the smallest man, yet the giant shall fall many before its wake.

Yes a late opinion to a never ending thread of pointless motives.

That needed to.be heard again

Also i think Bemyhoe is maybe twistd, the old ranger. A while ago i faced him in pvp in noob levels.. Idk how but sometimes by noticing someone's gameplay/pvp we can tell.. either he is swaaz or twistd :!

:shok:

Bmyhoe is my bro twist

If people are gonna talk about pvp cave then dont start, its lost no mc defends it anymore, only cuz shitty lvl 15gankers start shit, then those filty elfs cry for backup, and like 20elf take over the cave, every single ducking.time I try hard to take that shit back but barely any mc would back the true pvpers up, so gues what, PVP CAVE IS LOST.

Oh andbtw, the worst cause of this are brs, they cant kill shit alone then they cry for help to there br comrades, this all escalates into a war, my advice is, GET A JOB, BUY MCOINS, GO duckING AMP, AND DO SHIT YOUR OWN!

Oh andbtw, the worst cause of this are brs, they cant kill shit alone then they cry for help to there br comrades, this all escalates into a war, my advice is, GET A JOB, BUY MCOINS, GO duckING AMP, AND DO SHIT YOUR OWN!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sheMaleshaman u r so funny...nice try :good:

p.s.: i still remember the first time u pm'd me to offend me(that was crazy bcuz i didnt know why...later i found out that ur ELF was my victim on EU-Emerald server :lol: :lol: ).................... a man who seems to be 40 years old but has child mentality :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad:

Wtf are you talking about? Im a saphire player not emerald, are you smoking crack?

now u r....and pretending that u dont know wt im talking about , wont work...anyway..im just refreshing ur memories about whom started that shit

Bladedancer - Pliskin

Druid: Vicboss

Ranger: N/A

Paladin: Watztale

Mage: Xicetea

Priest: N/A

Rogue: Ascetic or Drhousexxx (Still deciding)

Shaman: Maleshaman

Barbarian: Veitnambr

Deathknight: Posiedos

Warlock: N/A

Necromancer: Kiyomi (maybe, not sure weapons but seen pictures)

Sorry if I misspell names

Refresh my memory a tiny bit better will ya, cuz idk what the hell yr talking about, and thnx skypers

exactly wt i expected... :pleasantry: udk , dont remember :pleasantry: ...anyway...i just want ppl to know if i called u SheMaleshaman :lol: :lol: is bcuz i have a reason :diablo:

I dint even kno you

thats the point...udk me and pm'd just to tell me bs..and before i ask u why,.. u had blocked me :lol: :lol: ...and i can c now that u arent man enough to admit wt u done :facepalm: :facepalm: ....anyway i stop here.....have better things to do...is 37°C here...beach :dirol:

**yes,my shaman is weak (have u seen me telling that im the best?? i dont think so).....

U sure u dont wanna give it more? Or ran out of insults moron?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wt could u say that insult me?? feel free....go on...tell me now wt u want or stfu 4ever....shemaleshaman :lol: :lol: *u can type in Dutch to make it funnier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*ran out of insult?? no...i havent insulted u yet :unknw: ....just called u buy ur nickname

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wt could u say that insult me?? feel free....go on...tell me now wt u want or stfu 4ever....shemaleshaman :lol: :lol: *u can type in Dutch to make it funnier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im taking your side, only because you called someone out by saying speak in your foreign language now. haha so true, once they lose an argument they spam their other language and spread lies to get support from people who know that language. OMG YOU KNOW HOW I SPEAK LETS BACK EACH OTHER UP FROM THAT REASON ALONE!!!

Why do you even join swaaz, this moran talked shit to me at lab, thats what I can remember. And I only.speak dutch when morons talk portguese or something like that. And for the lies, I dont make any, im a truthfull person, if u cant accept that then suck my dick harder