strongest players per class

Gotek

So everyone post here who you think are the strongest players for each class.

Try to post 1 player per class and as many classes as possible.

Barb

Rogue

Shama

___

Death knight

Warlock

Necro

____

Blade dancer

Ranger

Druid

____

Paladin

Mage

Priest

Now let's see.

Oh and try not to rate them just because they have dooms.. rate by skill.

Barbarian - Zythus, Foxlovenix both are tough and know their class. I consider them equals honestly

Rogue - Ill leave this blank

Shaman - Yimmio, she always catches me in quake  :wacko: haha but she can kite with the best of them

Deathknight - Deafknight, not many stand out besides him

Warlock - Reaperdark, definately the toughest one so far I have fought

Necro - Kiyomi hands down. She's my arena partner and she is a perfect blend of defense and support

Bladedancer - Kaworu, he isn't amped high and is probably still the toughest bd to vs against.

Ranger - This is tough since this class is overpowered, anyone can be good with this class. I can't really consider anyone who runs a class that doesn't require anything but casting bless and scatter a skilled player of the class. Sorry rangers but that's my opinion

Druid - I honestly don't know on this.. I haven't fought any as of late that are really skilled.

Paladin - There was a lvl 19 paladin I fought in arena yesterday who was pretty good, can't remember his name but he was best I fought so far

Mage - None come to mind

Priest - None come to mind on this one either, still haven't seen a truly pro one.

i think didnt need any new thread ....

looks like more forum spam...

Its a good thread for those who are too lazy to visit seperate threads  :lol: 9

Ranger - This is tough since this class is overpowered, anyone can be good with this class. I can't really consider anyone who runs a class that doesn't require anything but casting bless and scatter a skilled player of the class. Sorry rangers but that's my opinion

It Might suprise you, but i agree.

But i have seen only a few that can use a ranger quite well to its potential. Pliskins ranger is a good example ( nessah ).. not high amp but but has timing down perfectly. Was a challenge to kill him in the tournament.

lol ya guys, lets all go back to jaws appreciation thread cus hes the coolest eva! not like the previous discussions have already been established as a clique rating system. and hes right rangers have no skills, only rogues who time their stun and hide invisible are pro

:facepalm: 

lol ya guys, lets all go back to jaws appreciation thread cus hes the coolest eva! not like the previous discussions have already been established as a clique rating system. and hes right rangers have no skills, only rogues who time their stun and hide invisible are pro

Lol funny how defensive you are about your own class. Notice how ranger was the only class I said that about? Its because obviously I believe every other class besides ranger takes skill, not just rogue. You can try and hide the fact that ranger is completely overpowered from people who don't actually pay attention to balance but you won't hide it from anyone with half an understanding of pvp balance. Sarcasm really isn't your strong suit. Your no good at it ;)

My pick: ;D

Barb - Edstark

Rouge - Sixshadow/Mymelody

Shaman - Brilliant

Death knight - Laffette

Warlock - N/A

Necro - Eldhrimnir

Bladedancer - Vcut

Ranger - Coolcatkid

Druid - Icekiler

Paladin - Thorrrrr

Mage - Zkikatz

Priest - Darkizm

singling out the elf sides dps class and being opposing faction's dps class (which i may remind you has the disadvantage of melee only) is the typical approach to someone who doesn't have any actual opinions to back up what they personally believe. not everybody plays like you, so not everybody has the same opinions. you can resort to counter-sarcasim, ill do you one better.

barbarians used to be the rangers weakness, now it being mainly shaman and warlock. if rangers have money, they will beat any class besides those two (only against people amped the same or under) assuming bless works on at least two hits during the whole fight and they get the first hit (reason being people hate rangers). similar to shamans stacking stuns against bladedancers, rangers can stack traps if kiting; i can go on for rogues aswell (but you've already mastered that). theirs a reason were both considered glass cannons, id like to see anyone with leather armor trying to kill solely on dps alone; which everyone knows happens when theirs an over-amp situation when fighting anybody ingame.

this isn't fact, it's a general guideline due to past experiences. anybody can get critical hits, first hits, opposing skill's missed/failed, etc. etc. thats what makes it worth trying again after death.

may i remind you my defence has been 1054 since december 2011, just recently i've been starting to wear magic armor more often making my defence even less then that (this being my main gear i wear under a costume). if melee classes have a hard time hiting me, i have to prioritize and i see no reason amping at all even +1 (for rangers only, shamans and warlocks your call).

we need an amp system that makes magical defence more every amp but keeping the melee defence the same. once that gets in the game i can see rangers being more popular as they were before. till now ill be lurking, waiting... because honestly i get my ass handed to me 80% of the time against shamans and warlocks who were the same amp as me.

now remind me what your arguments were for why rangers take no skill, besides it being your "personal opinion". you and me both know that if a ranger is brain-dead (most elfs are sadly) a rogue has no problem shanking them to death chaining stuns and going invisible for cooldowns (assuming they both have the same amp). if the ranger is following you the whole fight, they also wont be able to use traps (and are forced to use scatter shot in the way not intended for best dps). different tier equipment (using arena brackets as a reference) have different strategy's aswell, honestly the 13 level equipment have the best stats (stats as in attack speed, critical, whatevers good for your class). compare the stats of equipment level 13 to the doom tier level 18, level 13 have better pvp stats when up against someone using the same level equipment. thats what makes having an arena character for 11-14 soo fun.

fyi everytime i use the word amp i mean the persons amp on their weapon. which ultimately decides the battle if under even grounds (using my guideline as a base).

barb zythus

rogue ascetic cuz he most skilled in pvp

shaman brillant

DK dont no any good ones

warlock shadowtear most skilled he no how to use his warlock

necro tie coolbeans and kiyomi the both r similar

bladedancer kaworu but the best one is savageking cuz he have the most money well his dad is rich silver spoon boy

ranger analzye and lordbloody

druid saffo until acrid lvl up to 20

pally to be honest idk any

mage none

priest razablaze

singling out the elf sides dps class and being opposing faction's dps class (which i may remind you has the disadvantage of melee only) is the typical approach to someone who doesn't have any actual opinions to back up what they personally believe. not everybody plays like you, so not everybody has the same opinions. you can resort to name calling, ill do you one better.

I'm not singling out the opposing dps class at all, I have always thought rangers were overpowered even when I was on elf side as a druid. My opinions are opinions but truly they are more so a fact. This has nothing to do with class rivalry. This has to do with cold hard facts and the current trend of the game. When people are consistantly flocking to one class there is a reason for it.

barbarians used to be the rangers weakness, now it being mainly shaman and warlock. if rangers have money, they will beat any class besides those two (only against people amped the same or under) assuming bless works on at least two hits during the whole fight and they get the first hit (reason being people hate rangers). similar to shamans stacking stuns against bladedancers, rangers can stack traps if kiting; i can go on for rogues aswell (but you've already mastered that). theirs a reason were both considered glass cannons, id like to see anyone with leather armor trying to kill solely on dps alone; which everyone knows happens when theirs an over-amp situation when fighting anybody ingame.

I'm sorry but when were barbarians ever a rangers weakness and especially now that charge has less chance to stun? When I see a barbarian charge a ranger that has bless active die within a few shots from a ranged class at melee distance drop from 560! 560! 800! 560! Drop within a flat second there is an issue. Yes shamans can put up a fight against a ranger who half knows their class but when it comes right down to it cloth armor is way too low to even make a difference and most shamans have to sacrifice their main defense heal if they want to use resilience to help vs the super high penetration and crit light armor wearers have which basically turns them into a glass cannon as well and when it comes right down to it healing classes are not good at this type of build. Warlocks are basically that type of shaman. They have 2 stuns and dot effects but this doesn't stop a rangers ranged bless shots on cloth armor and this class is easy to defend against with astral lab armor(which is another issue that still hasn't been solved) the main point is the double damage with chance of crits on top of that is ridiculous.

this isn't fact, it's a general guideline due to past experiences. anybody can get critical hits, first hits, opposing skill's missed/failed, etc. etc. thats what makes it worth trying again after death.

Of course they can and I don't disagree with this but is it perhaps not a little odd that something that supposedly has a "40% chance" to proc really procs like 90% of the time? Dont try and fight against this and don't think I never had a ranger either. I know how they work. I made a lvl 10 with max bless and lvl 3 scatter and tested them with +6 bow and was dropping decent lvl 15 players in bg bg and arena gear amped within a few seconds. The chance of bless was roughly 80-90% when I used the ranger. I have since deleted it because I felt dirty playing it

may i remind you my defence has been 1054 since december 2011, just recently i've been starting to wear magic armor more often making my defence even less then that (this being my main gear i wear under a costume). if melee classes have a hard time hiting me, i have to prioritize and i see no reason amping at all even +1 (for rangers only, shamans and warlocks your call).

Melee can't get to you because you have scatter and traps, one stops them and the other launchs them across the room.. and you already stagger them when you shoot them. Yes you are good at kiting and I understand this and I don't think you are skilless but the fact of the matter is a ranger doesn't even need to move to destroy a melee. All they have to do is stand still, proc bless and scatter and unload and the melee usually dies before they even get to them.. other ranged classes are normally easy targets for rangers also due to cloth armor and light armors penetration which makes their defense on a mid amped cloth class roughly 10%. Now let's assume the ranger has a +5 bow, we will go with maybe 250 damage? I don't know exact damage of all amps obviously but 10% coverage of 250  is 25 making a normal attack from a ranger 225. Most cloth using classes have roughly 1800 so basically a ranger within their first 3 shots which all happen basically simultaneous can drop them from full to zero within in a moment. Normal attack, power then normal each with a chance of critical and bless damage. Assume 2 blesses activate one with a crit and one normal attack with a crit 450! + 450! + 475 (power strike) +225 + 225 = 1875 where does that leave most cloth classes? That's not even worst case scenario.

we need an amp system that makes magical defence more every amp but keeping the melee defence the same. once that gets in the game i can see rangers being more popular as they were before. till now ill be lurking, waiting... because honestly i get my ass handed to me 80% of the time against shamans and warlocks who were the same amp as me.

Given the examples above I don't see how there is a possibility of that unless they are simply out skilling you.

now remind me what your arguments were for why rangers take no skill, besides it being your "personal opinion". you and me both know that if a ranger is brain-dead (most elfs are sadly) a rogue has no problem shanking them to death chaining stuns and going invisible for cooldowns (assuming they both have the same amp). if the ranger is following you the whole fight, they also wont be able to use traps (and are forced to use scatter shot in the way not intended for best dps). different tier equipment (using arena brackets as a reference) have different strategy's aswell, honestly the 13 level equipment have the best stats (stats as in attack speed, critical, whatevers good for your class). compare the stats of equipment level 13 to the doom tier level 18, level 13 have better pvp stats when up against someone using the same level equipment. thats what makes having an arena character for 11-14 soo fun.

Most of the lvl 13 equipment has a higher level equivalent with higher stats so I donno what you mean.. they are all basically the same. Sometimes with a stat switched around on some pieces. As for a rogues stun this depends on the setup, I personally don't use max gouge, its not practical for open war or 1v1. Decent for arena but other than that gouge is useless for what I do.

fyi everytime i use the word amp i mean the persons amp on their weapon. which ultimately decides the battle if under even grounds (using my guideline as a base).

Obviously.

I'm not singling out the opposing dps class at all, I have always thought rangers were overpowered even when I was on elf side as a druid. My opinions are opinions but truly they are more so a fact. This has nothing to do with class rivalry. This has to do with cold hard facts and the current trend of the game. When people are consistantly flocking to one class there is a reason for it.

I'm sorry but when were barbarians ever a rangers weakness and especially now that charge has less chance to stun? When I see a barbarian charge a ranger that has bless active die within a few shots from a ranged class at melee distance drop from 560! 560! 800! 560! Drop within a flat second there is an issue. Yes shamans can put up a fight against a ranger who half knows their class but when it comes right down to it cloth armor is way too low to even make a difference and most shamans have to sacrifice their main defense heal if they want to use resilience to help vs the super high penetration and crit light armor wearers have which basically turns them into a glass cannon as well and when it comes right down to it healing classes are not good at this type of build. Warlocks are basically that type of shaman. They have 2 stuns and dot effects but this doesn't stop a rangers ranged bless shots on cloth armor and this class is easy to defend against with astral lab armor(which is another issue that still hasn't been solved) the main point is the double damage with chance of crits on top of that is ridiculous.

Of course they can and I don't disagree with this but is it perhaps not a little odd that something that supposedly has a "40% chance" to proc really procs like 90% of the time? Dont try and fight against this and don't think I never had a ranger either. I know how they work. I made a lvl 10 with max bless and lvl 3 scatter and tested them with +6 bow and was dropping decent lvl 15 players in bg bg and arena gear amped within a few seconds. The chance of bless was roughly 80-90% when I used the ranger. I have since deleted it because I felt dirty playing it

Melee can't get to you because you have scatter and traps, one stops them and the other launchs them across the room.. and you already stagger them when you shoot them. Yes you are good at kiting and I understand this and I don't think you are skilless but the fact of the matter is a ranger doesn't even need to move to destroy a melee. All they have to do is stand still, proc bless and scatter and unload and the melee usually dies before they even get to them.. other ranged classes are normally easy targets for rangers also due to cloth armor and light armors penetration which makes their defense on a mid amped cloth class roughly 10%. Now let's assume the ranger has a +5 bow, we will go with maybe 250 damage? I don't know exact damage of all amps obviously but 10% coverage of 250  is 25 making a normal attack from a ranger 225. Most cloth using classes have roughly 1800 so basically a ranger within their first 3 shots which all happen basically simultaneous can drop them from full to zero within in a moment. Normal attack, power then normal each with a chance of critical and bless damage. Assume 2 blesses activate one with a crit and one normal attack with a crit 450! + 450! + 475 (power strike) +225 + 225 = 1875 where does that leave most cloth classes? That's not even worst case scenario.

Given the examples above I don't see how there is a possibility of that unless they are simply out skilling you.

Most of the lvl 13 equipment has a higher level equivalent with higher stats so I donno what you mean.. they are all basically the same. Sometimes with a stat switched around on some pieces. As for a rogues stun this depends on the setup, I personally don't use max gouge, its not practical for open war or 1v1. Decent for arena but other than that gouge is useless for what I do.

Obviously.

u right bro rangers just out class all mc or forsaken only class that will make a ranger suffer is a Deathknight other classes is bs o if u no how to use rogues u good but u have to kill them quick and signal right in front of him so yea rangers is unfair period

Bd - Reylovo

Ranger - ?(Its abouth luck)

Druid - Izmircoast(Good skilled player on druid)

Barbarian - Anihalator

Rogue - Afro

Shaman - Patahhati

Paladin - Thorrrrr

Mage - Bmyhoe

Priest - Darkizm(Im sure im good skilled on priest)

Deathknight - Deafknigh(idk what whas his name but looks like this)

Warlock - Cocus

necro - Kiyomi

Barb- FOXLOVEVIX (my favorite barbie atm :tease: )

NAWREZ

ORANGSUSAH

CHRONOZ

Rogue- ASCETIC

AFRO

(whooo hail OP rogues. ima kill u both still someday in 1v1 specially u babe)  :diablo: 

Shaman- YIMMIO (she deserves it, she's smart. not just in pvp but overall. she looks for easier ways to farm bosses. the best ^__^)

ULTIMECIA

PATAHHATI

___

Deathknight- DEAFKNIGHT (bahaha the ultimate tank)

Warlock- REAPERDARK ( only warlock that beaten us in arena. woot)

SHADOWTEAR

ZANSATSU

Necro- ^^,

____

Blade dancer- NEPZ (old owner)

XXPINOYXX

SAVAGEKING

Ranger- XXTSUXX  (i want her here so what? :D )

Druid- EDGESHADOW (retired)

GAGALADY (when rax was still playing)

YVAINE (^^,)

____

Paladin- MINESKI

NEXZ

Mage- BMYHOE

Priest- PRIESTKING

i dont see them the strongest coz they pvp a lot but how they are as player and a person

and how act towards me.. this is my list anyways.

You havnt faught many talanted warlocks yet (more then reaperdark) trust me when I say I feel helpless against them. Their able to stack stuns AND kite, its insane

And using cloth armor as the reason for imbalance is just plain blaiming the games combat triangle.

Also you said barbarians were nerfed, that implies they used to be good, further implying they used to have advantage. Your answering your own questions.

You havnt faught many talanted warlocks yet (more then reaperdark) trust me when I say I feel helpless against them. Their able to stack stuns AND kite, its insane

And using cloth armor as the reason for imbalance is just plain blaiming the games combat triangle.

Also you said barbarians were nerfed, that implies they used to be good, further implying they used to have advantage. Your answering your own questions.

Lol you even read what I said? I'm not using cloth armor as a reason for imbalance. Bless is the imbalance and this skill is even worse with amps. You totally dismissed what I said to look on your own view.

Read again what I said about barbarians. I said "when were barbs ever a problem" which was implying that rangers still didn't have a problem vs barbs.

If your going to write a novel to me at least try and use some reading comprehension when I write one back

Swaaz, no one is saying that some people playing rangers don't have skill.  You're a good example of someone who knows how to kite well and use a class to the fullest.

However, if you're saying a  ranger takes skill to play you've got to be kidding me.  It's a noob cannon, the reason so many noobs flock to the class.  You have two kiting skills as well so not sure why you complain about locks.  Just because your trap isn't quite as effective on ranged I guess.  And your rogue complaint?  Seriously any ranger who can't scatter before you get gouged in that cycle needs to upgrade their connection.  Most have no problem. 

Bottom line though, rangers aren't exactly a glass cannon.  Just because you happen to use Moon runes doesn't mean most rangers can't achieve 30% defense, on the highest Burst damage class in the game.  More like a wooden bazooka. 

My pick: ;D

Barb - Edstark

Rouge - Manley

Shaman - Brilliant

Death knight - ?

Warlock - Cocus

Necro - Coolbeanz

Bladedancer - Kaworu

Ranger - Coolcatkid

Druid - Icekiler

Paladin - Thorrr (Don't know how many r's)

Mage - ?

Priest - ?

:give_rose: O:-) O:-)

My picks:  ;D

Barb - Zythus

Rogue - Manley

Shaman - Brilliant, Pattahati? (always kills me near nadir  :diablo: )

Deathknight - Pluton

Warlock - Cocus, Reaperdark(strong like a bull)

Necro - Coolbeanz, (maybe idk based on arena) Kiyomi :bad:

Bladedancer - Blueguy  :give_rose: :blush: tpain, kaworu

Ranger - Timeuss. Rue(when rue finds the best armor for pvp)(maybe me someday  O:-)  )

Druid - Saffo, Icekiller

Paladin - Jhojackbr

Mage - no mages are ever at pvp  ;D  But siiviil maybe he was a funny lvl 10 and now hes higher lvl than me :'(

Priest - Bammbamm

Swaaz, no one is saying that some people playing rangers don't have skill.  You're a good example of someone who knows how to kite well and use a class to the fullest.

However, if you're saying a  ranger takes skill to play you've got to be kidding me.  It's a noob cannon, the reason so many noobs flock to the class.  You have two kiting skills as well so not sure why you complain about locks.  Just because your trap isn't quite as effective on ranged I guess.  And your rogue complaint?  Seriously any ranger who can't scatter before you get gouged in that cycle needs to upgrade their connection.  Most have no problem. 

Bottom line though, rangers aren't exactly a glass cannon.  Just because you happen to use Moon runes doesn't mean most rangers can't achieve 30% defense, on the highest Burst damage class in the game.  More like a wooden bazooka.

lmfao he says a lot of noobs FLOCK to the class :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find it funny.... When a lets say +8 rogue beats a +8 ranger(which happens alot) on mc side ppl are like OMG HES SO SKILLED HES SO GREAT!!! But when a +8 ranger wins it's like wow overpowered ranger wins again.  :bad:  Mc classes are great for beating rangers with exception to barb(depends) rogues can just wait out for more than half of bless and shamans can use blind. A +8 shaman in arena gear is unstoppable.

lmfao he says a lot of noobs FLOCK to the class :lol: :lol: :lol:

flock /fläk/

Noun 1. A number of birds feeding, resting, or traveling together. 2. A soft material for stuffing cushions, quilts, and other soft furnishings, made of wool refuse or torn-up cloth: "flock mattresses".

Verb Congregate or mass in a flock or large group: "students flocked to spring break sites". Synonyms noun. herd - drove - swarm - crowd - bevy - pack -troop verb. crowd - gather - swarm - throng

Barb: ... (Foxlovevix I haven't seen enough times to know)

Rogue: Afro

Shaman: Patahhati (Nia and Desy)

Deathknight: Deafknight

Warlock: Reaperdark

Necro: Kiyomi

Bladedancer: Kaworu

Ranger: Bellato

Druid: Saffo (Frankly the only druid that gives me a hard time)

Paladin: No special notes

Mage: No special notes

Priest: Bammbamm

Afro I never implied it takes skill to be the best ranger, I'm simply implying that ascetics views about a ranger are stereotypical.

And for a short while barbarians charge (2.0 or somewhere around there) wasn't working right against rangers. I remember a short few weeks it was almost impossible for me to kite them.

I need to go reread again apparently? I'll be waiting for actual arguments instead of singling out us rangers with complaints that have already been fixed from previous patches.

Theirs a reason my SS is level 1, and I never use dodge buff since in my opinion its a waste of mana during a jumping.

As I said these are my personal opinions, my ego isn't over-inflated enough to brag about opinions as facts and ranting anyone with a different outlook.

I can kite rogues, until then keep giving bogus excuses why u die in forum ascetic

I know what it means but its just the way it is being used which is funny. Because its true. Alot of noobs do move to ranger class

Ah lol gotcha

Swaaz the cookie cutter spec for rangers produces easy result stereotypes or no.  High scatter high bless and a blind thumbless gamer can get kills.  frankly tho this game requires minimal skill for all classes. We are arguing slight degrees here.  Luck>Amp>Gear>Connection>skill

I wish they would change blessing to my suggestion of increased duration 100% success and 20-30% damage add on all attacks.  It would be slightly more damage over time and the skilled rangers would stand out from the current noobs who can't survive past the 10 second duration. 

wow this guy really put his self as best ranger you have no def at all if my plus 7 rogue hitting u 700 with power hit tht means im hitting u 14 critical u have no def at all coolcat ik cuz i hit venomarrow 450 and he plus 8 on def all and plus 9 bow ur the weakest high lvl ranger i ever seen on warspear period

wow this guy really put his self as best ranger you have no def at all if my plus 7 rogue hitting u 700 with power hit tht means im hitting u 14 critical u have no def at all coolcat ik cuz i hit venomarrow 450 and he plus 8 on def all and plus 9 bow ur the weakest high lvl ranger i ever seen on warspear period

Open your eyes dude i said someday..... My attack is higher than venoms and my def is better also I don't know what your trying to say. I have berengers shadow set also....Try me lmao come pvp cave and pvp me. :unknw:

25041_.png

Open your eyes dude i said someday..... My attack is higher than venoms and my def is better also I don't know what your trying to say. I have berengers shadow set also....Try me lmao come pvp cave and pvp me. :unknw:

hmm tht noob shit means nothing ik all venom stats bro u can say wtf u want ik for a fact venom is way stronger than u u just a high amp noob with no skill wut so ever u callin me out n im lvl 16 just as i said let me lvl to 17 i willl be gald to fight u ask karworu about me and lord bloody i pvp them n i was lvl 15 getting them to low hp as in 1k hp on kawrou n he got 3k n i had 2k so that goes to show u tht i no how to pvp bro if i wasntt at the swamps at kotrava i would come right now i never back down from shit and never from a no name elf as ur self

hmm tht noob shit means nothing ik all venom stats bro u can say wtf u want ik for a fact venom is way stronger than u u just a high amp noob with no skill wut so ever u callin me out n im lvl 16 just as i said let me lvl to 17 i willl be gald to fight u ask karworu about me and lord bloody i pvp them n i was lvl 15 getting them to low hp as in 1k hp on kawrou n he got 3k n i had 2k so that goes to show u tht i no how to pvp bro if i wasntt at the swamps at kotrava i would come right now i never back down from shit and never from a no name elf as ur self

Im venoms pvp teacher :crazy:

Im venoms pvp teacher :crazy:

just like i said ik venom personal so quit with  the games u the only person put ur self on here as best elf ranger who puts there self at best ranger  no one

My picks:  ;D

Barb - Zythus

Rogue - Manley

Shaman - Brilliant, Pattahati? (always kills me near nadir  :diablo: )

Deathknight - Pluton

Warlock - Cocus, Reaperdark(strong like a bull)

Necro - Coolbeanz, (maybe idk based on arena) Kiyomi :bad:

Bladedancer - Blueguy  :give_rose: :blush: tpain, kaworu

Ranger - Timeuss. Rue(when rue finds the best armor for pvp)(maybe me someday O:-)  )

Druid - Saffo, Icekiller

Paladin - Jhojackbr

Mage - no mages are ever at pvp  ;D  But siiviil maybe he was a funny lvl 10 and now hes higher lvl than me :'(

Priest - Bammbamm

Read it again you f*cking idiot. Dumbass rogue. :facepalm:

u dum ass elf read wtf i said dum duck every one that post a reply left blank r put bellato or analzye swazz didnt even say his self but u have the balls to put ur self ur a no name to me if i dont no u u a no name i played both sides ask questions get respect from others not just amp n kill noobs no one no u cuz u get no respect wut so ever from mc or elf i only seen u in this game 3 times wut a shame

u dum ass elf read wtf i said dum duck every one that post a reply left blank r put bellato or analzye swazz didnt even say his self but u have the balls to put ur self ur a no name to me if i dont no u u a no name i played both sides ask questions get respect from others not just amp n kill noobs no one no u cuz u get no respect wut so ever from mc or elf i only seen u in this game 3 times wut a shame

Are you seriously that stupid?!?! :lol: I didn't say i was the best i said maybe i would be someday. I was mad now I realize that your just an uneducated prick who cant even read...or write anything that makes sense.  wUt uh shayeeem ;D

Are you seriously that stupid?!?! :lol: I didn't say i was the best i said maybe i would be someday. I was mad now I realize that your just an uneducated prick who cant even read...or write anything that makes sense.  wUt uh shayeeem ;D

look at the topic u dum ass its strngest players per class someday my ass weak noob just think u strong high amped with no skills

look at the topic u dum ass its strngest players per class someday my ass weak noob just think u strong high amped with no skills

You first say youve never seen me then you say youve seen me three times and then you act as if you know me :rofl: :lol: :lol: Again proving my point that your a dumb noob rogue -1

This proves your an idiot...

I bet this is your idea of a friend too.... so sad :bomb: ;)

one i never said he my friend 2 i hate the fagget any way he kingduck on mc side since u so all and mighty tht no everything elfs at like ♥♥♥♥♥es to me yall low life mf that get no pussy what so ever i can be the best rogue if i wanted to buying 8k mc coins aint shit to me im 18 n i mkae 1.5k a month i work hard for my shit u and savagekings r guys i dont like cuz u ♥♥♥♥♥es grow up with silver spoons in ur mouth thats why i dont like u period to be honest read wtf i wrote dum ♥♥♥♥♥ i said ik him i never said i was his friend retart looks like private skool didnt teach u how to survive in life only taught u the book shit ♥♥♥♥♥ made fagget u look like a nerd with no social life in the real world that has rich parents i bet u never worked a day in ur life ♥♥♥♥♥ noob that 50$ aint shit to me dum elf ♥♥♥♥♥

one i never said he my friend 2 i hate the fagget any way he kingduck on mc side since u so all and mighty tht no everything elfs at like ♥♥♥♥♥es to me yall low life mf that get no pussy what so ever i can be the best rogue if i wanted to buying 8k mc coins aint shit to me im 18 n i mkae 1.5k a month i work hard for my shit u and savagekings r guys i dont like cuz u ♥♥♥♥♥es grow up with silver spoons in ur mouth thats why i dont like u period to be honest read wtf i wrote dum ♥♥♥♥♥ i said ik him i never said i was his friend retart looks like private skool didnt teach u how to survive in life only taught u the book shit ♥♥♥♥♥ made fagget u look like a nerd with no social life in the real world that has rich parents i bet u never worked a day in ur life ♥♥♥♥♥ noob that 50$ aint shit to me dum elf ♥♥♥♥♥

U mad bro? :spiteful: