strongest players per class

Gotek

naw u just another silver spoon boy that gets no pussy same as savageking

Gold spoon man is what my friends call me ;)  maybe youd have some if you werent so stupid :rofl: :lol: :lol: idiot

Gold spoon man is what my friends call me ;)  maybe youd have some if you werent so stupid :rofl: :lol: :lol: idiot

naw ♥♥♥♥♥ out here were im at thug there is no rich ppl if u cant get a job u hustle u never seen this part of LA be for u a one boy that has a rich family i do for my own wut u do ask yo nerdy ass dad for money and him to buy u mc coins guys like u will never survive in life if yo mom n yo dad die and they money gon yo ass gon see wut a real man like me got to see n go through gold spoon rich boy

naw ♥♥♥♥♥ out here were im at thug there is no rich ppl if u cant get a job u hustle u never seen this part of LA be for u a one boy that has a rich family i do for my own wut u do ask yo nerdy ass dad for money and him to buy u mc coins guys like u will never survive in life if yo mom n yo dad die and they money gon yo ass gon see wut a real man like me got to see n go through gold spoon rich boy

Yeah because all the coolcat thugs talk hard over the warspear forum sorry is this your turf..... like i give a sh*t where your from.  :rofl: :lol: :lol: sounds like ur a mad baby :cray:

Yeah because all the coolcat thugs talk hard over the warspear forum sorry is this your turf..... like i give a sh*t where your from.  :rofl: :lol: :lol: sounds like ur a mad baby :cray:

just like i said from LA i sound like a mad baby wut man say tht to other men thats sum gay shit to me i from watts CA  were u from rich land

man duck all this back to back shit im bout to go get me some pussy u might never no nothing about  thats real and she about to give me the issue so peace nerd grow up

just like i said from LA i sound like a mad baby wut man say tht to other men thats sum gay shit to me i from watts CA  were u from rich land

Your mom doesnt count  :blush: Now grow up!

Your mom doesnt count  :blush: Now grow up!

am dude u stll hitting me up like thats a neva im grown i got a 8 month old son i get it in man real shit on my son i dont lie fag cuz u jack off to yo moms that aint me broham im trying to type the way u speak but its hard to u no rich boy

am dude u stll hitting me up like thats a neva im grown i got a 8 month old son i get it in man real shit on my son i dont lie fag cuz u jack off to yo moms that aint me broham im trying to type the way u speak but its hard to u no rich boy

I bet thats not your kid.. whoever would want to get with YOU probably isnt in any shape to have kids.

I bet thats not your kid.. whoever would want to get with YOU probably isnt in any shape to have kids.

ight man look this the last time cuh im getting dressed to get this issue so look tommorow i will show u a pic of me and my son we look like twins if u really want to no wut he look like and i can show u my BM even tho i aint with her feel me she aint my main so i just duck her from time to time but new pussy better than tht shit i hit her over 1000s times already u can actually facebook her her name is dajanay griffin she my babymomma n message her bro im real dude im not fake im the real deal warspear is somthing i play to keep me from doing dum shit it keeps me out of trouble feel me im trying to tell u the deal so u can stop quote n back to me u most think im a nerd r a lil kid when im  a grown man that has a son to live for thats the only reason why i play this if it wasnt for him i would be slagging tree get max bread not working make n low money a hour type shit

ight man look this the last time cuh im getting dressed to get this issue so look tommorow i will show u a pic of me and my son we look like twins if u really want to no wut he look like and i can show u my BM even tho i aint with her feel me she aint my main so i just duck her from time to time but new pussy better than tht shit i hit her over 1000s times already u can actually facebook her her name is dajanay griffin she my babymomma n message her bro im real dude im not fake im the real deal warspear is somthing i play to keep me from doing dum shit it keeps me out of trouble feel me im trying to tell u the deal so u can stop quote n back to me u most think im a nerd r a lil kid when im  a grown man that has a son to live for thats the only reason why i play this if it wasnt for him i would be slagging tree get max bread not working make n low money a hour type shit

I pass

Why there are always so many idiots to make topics like this. Who cares who is the best player? It can be even my dog and i really don't care of this. This topic would be more useful year ago without signs, runes and amp system. I prefer to hire a good b*tch than wasting money for a pixelated game

Is hard to say which is the strongest, so I`ll say two at least.

Barb--Zythus/Anihalator

Rogue--Manley/Afro

Shaman--Yimmio/Brilliant

Blade Dancer--Vcut/Reylovo

Ranger--Bellato/Xspiritx

Druid--Saffo/Poley

prefer to hire a good b*tch than wasting money for a pixelated game

lol but really!!u guys(coolcakid and the other) quit arguing cos there are players who are real good and some who are not good at all and im talking bout them beeing of the same lvl

These are the players who have left either the largest impression on me or my corpse on the floor too many times :D

Barb- Foxlovevix(sp.?), Zythus

Rogue- Ascetic, Afro, Duoblade, Manley

Shaman- Brilliant

___

Deathknight- Deafknight

Warlock- Reaperdark, Cocus

Necro- Kiyomi

____

Bladedancer- Pliskin, Vcut

Ranger- Lordbloody

Druid- Saffo

____

Paladin- the one who runs me to eye in the blink of one

Mage- insufficient data

Priest- insufficient data

Barb- Zythus

Rogue- Ascetic, Afro

Shaman- Brilliant

___

Deathknight- Deafknight

Warlock- Reaperdark

Necro- Kiyomi,Yimmiz(idk exactly)

____

Bladedancer- Vcut

Ranger- Xspirit

Druid- Acrid

______

Paladin- havent found yet

Mage- Siival

Priest-Bentoxvi :facepalm:

Barb: Machote and Melzie

Rouge: Fluguy and Mymelody

Shamman: Atachi and Hopzz

Ranger: Cleiton and Catherinem

BD: Pliskin and Kowaru

Druid:

As for the other class's sorry I dont get time to judge u guys and as for the 1's above are "based" rated from pvp cave.. oh and sorry to the guys I didn't post up :lol: :lol: :rofl: ;D

So there we have it. Here's the final outcome

These are top pvpers and I will make new topic later congratulating them.

Barbarian : Jwow.grats bro

Rogue : Ronnie. Grats bro

Shaman ; Mars.  Grats bro

Deathknight: Viinny grats bro

Warlock : deathlock. Grats bro

Necro: Necrophyle.  Grats bro

Blade dancer : Aijing.grats bro

Ranger: CoolCatKid. Grats bro

Shaman: Pvprange. Grats bro

Paladin: Vinny.  Grats.bro

Mage: wasnone.  Grats bro

Priest: Snooki.grats bro 

wow what level is ur basis, those ppl u mentioned are they even existing? u only mentioned a guy i know coz of clan and correction: NECROPHYLE.. phyle is a deathknight :lol:

Pvprange is a shaman now? wtf?

Something tells me you need to redo the list while also naming the real top pvp players.

bro really u name n some classes from jersey shore dont play on the forum dude u not funny at all

Lighten up.. obivious joke is obvious hoke..

Anyways.. here's my list of the strongest players I've encountered or seen in pvp

Barb. Really haven't seen any that stand out. But probably ForeverLoveFox or whatever his name is

Rogue. MyMelody / SixShadow

Shaman. Ill leave this blank

___

Death knight. blank

Warlock. Shadowtear

Necro. never see many necros around

____

Blade dancer. Pliskin / Champz

Ranger: Cleiton / CookCatKid

Druid : Vicboss / Lorddamnit. They don't hardcore kite unlike IceKiller

____

Paladin . I would of said Nexz.. haven't seen him in ages tho

Mage none

Priest used to be bambambam.. not sure anymore

This is mainly from spending countless hours in pvp cave and arena.

Lighten up.. obivious joke is obvious hoke..

Anyways.. here's my list of the strongest players I've encountered or seen in pvp

Barb. Really haven't seen any that stand out. But probably ForeverLoveFox or whatever his name is

Rogue. MyMelody / SixShadow

Shaman. Ill leave this blank

___

Death knight. blank

Warlock. Shadowtear

Necro. never see many necros around

____

Blade dancer. Pliskin / Champz

Ranger: Cleiton / CookCatKid

Druid : Vicboss / Lorddamnit. They don't hardcore kite unlike IceKiller

____

Paladin . I would of said Nexz.. haven't seen him in ages tho

Mage none

Priest used to be bambambam.. not sure anymore

This is mainly from spending countless hours in pvp cave and arena.

:give_rose: O:-) O:-)

my pick O:-) :

BD-pliskin

Ranger-pvprange

Druid-Acrid

Rogue-gougexz,mymelody

Barb-zythus,forlovevix

Shaman-Sharkin

Death knight-Deafknight

warlock-cocus

necromancer-kiyomi

paladin-nezerr

mage-wirtsleg

priest-darkizm

don't call myself best but still pro O:-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly the level doesn't make the player a top contender, like for example a newer upcoming rouge named ladygi is making quite a splash taking out and challenging people 4 even 5 levls higher then her. She is only lvl 14 using lvl 13 gear and none of it is arena. I'm not saying she's the best but she is definetly one to watch. Plus I don't really agree with rating people and glorifing them on a "list". Evryone is good at something and I don't think anyone it perfect at anything except beight their self.  :give_rose:

High lvl doesnt matter too much (important only for skill upgadre)...but high amped weapon/equip is all (ofc the person must to know how to play)....if i were lv14 and had things high amped id face anyone(or even low amped,if u r lower lvl , theres no problem losing for someone "higher lvl"(no shame)....lol

but i think that most ppl listed here are high lvl+high amped+and know to use the brain

Forgive my poor English and if it sounds no sense

no megadeath u make sense. but all i was saying that level shouldnt matter but you are right equipts do matter, as does your knowledge and understanding of your class. i know right now that i would never make that list lol im a noob barb.

haha . why ppl makes op their friends?

pls be honest..

its my list:

Barb: Fox  and Machote are so strong barbs. also they know how to play

Rogue: Ascetic and Afro. Ascetic has good stats, afro is cool

Shaman: Patahhati and Brilliant they are both like death machines

Necro: i cant tell something.

Warlock: Cocus and Shadowtear, i cant see cocus in these days. but he is strong. (i dont know other warlocks so sorry)

DK: i have no idea

BD: Pliskin and Savageking. they have full old enchanted items and really best skilled. Kaworu and Vcut are good too but not as long as Pliskin or Savageking.

Ranger: still i am noob :D. pls dont write here Bellato or Xspiritx . really they dont know how to play. they think $ can play .. anyway.

Druid: Poley.  edge was good but not so much. also dont tell maraton runner Saffo :D

Priest: Priestking (he is Savageking) ;)

Mage: Wirtsleg

Pala: Thorrrrr and Banjemin

Barb: Zythus, Machote

Rogue: Manley, Afro

Shaman: Brilliant

Bd: Savageking, Pliskin

Druid: Saffo

Ranger: ( not Bellato, not Rangstar ) Wait Reu to have lvl18 gears :P,

Dk: Pluton, Deafknight

Warlock: Shadowtear, Cocus

Necro: ?

Paladin: ?

Mage: ?

Priest: Roaux, Priesking

This says all that needs to be said

Who knew a few certain people here would go on their butt sniffing quest for popularity.

anyone who who goes pvp knows the truth and most these Retards (2 particular) are never in cave but for few seconds

go ahead reply with your spoiled baby princess attitudes

the best ones on this "list" know who they are only.need a pvp match to prove it

And still a certain person has avoided pvping a certain BD

AND YET still blows horsecrap out his infamous corn hole

#notfinished

25793_.jpg

I will make a rough estimate of my opinion

Barb = daciousx/nawrez/zythus/sakuraigh

Rogue = afro/manley

Warlock = any who can control kite

Necro = kiyomi (since theres none other to note)

Shaman = patahatti/Brilliant/yimmio & sharkin (come test me with ur +9 all druid)

Dknight = have met none noteable pvp

Ranger = Reu/Bellato/xspirit/(real) Analyze sry jaw :D

Mage = bmyhoe and wirtsleg (come test 345 sun;) )

Druid = vicboss/poley/icekiller/saffnoobo

Paladin = none to note

Priest = rouax/priestking

BD = COME TRY ME IN CAVE. (By the way i have +10/+8 swords n +8 armor helm boot +6cape/belt +10glove.. look your own gears b4 crying.im all +10) Sorry you know i got love for vcut/kaworu/scarlesz/savage/philliplou/champz..and the other good cavers

Idc what you reply here if you have any objections

come see me at cave

:nea: :nea: :bad:

This says all that needs to be said

Who knew a few certain people here would go on their butt sniffing quest for popularity.

anyone who who goes pvp knows the truth and most these Retards (2 particular) are never in cave but for few seconds

go ahead reply with your spoiled baby princess attitudes

the best ones on this "list" know who they are only.need a pvp match to prove it

And still a certain person has avoided pvping a certain BD

AND YET still blows horsecrap out his infamous corn hole

#notfinished

hahaha i wonder who u tlk n about ik for a fact its ascetic or afro tho whickh one is it :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :mega_shok:

:nea: :nea: :bad: hahaha i wonder who u tlk n about ik for a fact its ascetic or afro tho whickh one is it :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :mega_shok:

no they are not. and Pliskin doesnt talk about them :D he is talking about everybody.