Upgrade rogue and ranger (under development)

kyumaru

After reading that ranger will be able to use stealth and rogue will be able to use range weapon, i have a little suggestion:

* change ranger skill: beast trap --> stealth

* change rogue skill: gouge --> poisonous arrow

Ranger's skills:

stealth

Power shot

Blessing

Evation

Scatter (disabling skill)

Rogue's skills:

Stealth

Merciles strike

Poisonous arrow (disabling skill)

Dodge

Kick in the back

New skill description, Poisonous arrow:

it's disabling skill, enemy which getting poisonous arrow will reduce some stats (critical, speed, healing) and reduce a small of maximum health per seconds.

If they get these skills then we bd and barbarian need to get a really good skill.

Anyways you rangers will be fixed in the 3.0

I like rouge like it is, their really strong when they avoid detection. Its usually a game winner.

Idk about rangers getting stealth... May I ask why? Its not like they need it. Even without the traps blessing dmg is so high.

devs if you feel like buffing classes. Look at bd. I dont play bd or FB at all, but surely they need your help more then rangers. I always say things are balanced for 2v2, but bd has it hardest.

if you intend giving rangers stealth more classes need to be able to detect them. Otherwise only rangers walking into ranger/warlock traps will be stopped in time. Shamans quake will be to slow since ranger can shoot shaman before quake is in range.

are you really sure ranger needs most of your attention devs?

Didn't u know that most of Devs are elfs? Even kuzmitch is ranger, so they wanna make his class is better than human, look! Before update 3.0 Ranger was already OP but now Developers give a great surprise crossbow for ranger, hmmm i thought rogue will get it :(

Didn't u know that most of Devs are elfs? Even kuzmitch is ranger, so they wanna make his class is better than human, look! Before update 3.0 Ranger was already OP but now Developers give a great surprise crossbow for ranger, hmmm i thought rogue will get it :(

I was hoping crossbow for rogues too so had saved up some arena pts for that but .....

Lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If u are mean here... u are really stupid then

with 2 plus ten swords + lvl5 stealth= abouth 2500! with skill?:!

people running around naked in arena or in general pvp?

around 2500 is only for lvl18 swords +10, lvl15 +10 or lvl17 is 2000ish on rabbits.

wtf ?? his class ?  :wacko:

eww .... still talkin about ranger  :facepalm: and said op ,  :bad:

Holy god? rangers getting stealth :bad: ? that's so unfair, when rogues go in stealth mode they do increased damage, imagine a ranger going stealth and then uses blessing skill, = Overpowered,

rangers doesn't really need stealth anyways >_

rangers and rogues have wat they want  :facepalm:

BDs , barbs and druids need some more upgrade.

ranger got what they want

Rogue gouge need disable shamans/druids heal then good.

Bd need boosts

Barb just a little bit

And druid no need OP class

And druid no need OP class

A druid doesn't do damage, has low health, has low def, doesn't have 'stun' skill (like pink cloud or stun of barb). A druid is in arena in the first 3 seconds dead in 75% of the matches. 2 druids in arena is a nightmare for the druids, especially when there is one healing class (paladin, priest, druid, shaman) as opponent. I have a little experience with the druid ;)

But it is a great class ingame for hunting and helping/supporting others :) (allthough it doesn't get drops at all). I get invited all the time, so i'm helping almost 100% of my online-time. But i have no-idea why the druid is called overpowered...

A little example; the druid has in lvl 14-15 in normal equipment 1300 health points. The bladedancer has 2000.

Blessing > Stealth > Spam all skills on target > duck you target  :)

I have a more simple suggestion exactly the same as this, remove all rangers skills and add one that kills enemy in one hit.

Blessing > Stealth > Spam all skills on target > duck you target  :)

I have a more simple suggestion exactly the same as this, remove all rangers skills and add one that kills enemy in one hit.

your signature is retarded, i have better suggestion go die in a hole

your signature is retarded, i have better suggestion go die in a hole

your picture is retarded, the fact that you follow a girl in some fail online game like a dog is retarded and you starting off topics is retarded, and yes the name Nelson is retarded too  :lol: :lol:

your picture is retarded, the fact that you follow a girl in some fail online game like a dog is retarded and you starting off topics is retarded, and yes the name Nelson is retarded too  :lol: :lol:

your avatar from some random girl in facebook you don`t even ducking know, facebook stalker  :facepalm:

your avatar from some random girl in facebook you don`t even ducking know, facebook stalker  :facepalm:

Don't know? Bro, she added me, your just jealous, Nelson jealous? Nelson can't talk to pretty girls who he don't know? Nelson too weak with girls? Huh Nelson? Marcin took Nelson's one and only love?

A druid doesn't do damage, has low health, has low def, doesn't have 'stun' skill (like pink cloud or stun of barb). A druid is in arena in the first 3 seconds dead in 75% of the matches. 2 druids in arena is a nightmare for the druids, especially when there is one healing class (paladin, priest, druid, shaman) as opponent. I have a little experience with the druid ;)

But it is a great class ingame for hunting and helping/supporting others :) (allthough it doesn't get drops at all). I get invited all the time, so i'm helping almost 100% of my online-time. But i have no-idea why the druid is called overpowered...

A little example; the druid has in lvl 14-15 in normal equipment 1300 health points. The bladedancer has 2000.

Dont talk a shit and change ur quest items  ;D there is so many low amped and good druids.... hm i talked with one strong emerald druid too and he said what who thinks what druid is weak is a noob  :facepalm:  btw yes if i good remember i kill ur druid with 2-3hits  :lol:  and yes i am rude bcoz u are talking bullshit  ::)

Don't know? Bro, she added me, your just jealous, Nelson jealous? Nelson can't talk to pretty girls who he don't know? Nelson too weak with girls? Huh Nelson? Marcin took Nelson's one and only love?

JAMIE?

my points is what the name dont say what the ppl realy is

You must be lost then, no one said the name Nelson means he is

Nelson jealous? Nelson can't talk to pretty girls who he don't know? Nelson too weak with girls? Huh Nelson? Marcin took Nelson's one and only love?

I was simply, as anyone could see, referring to him.

Dont talk a shit and change ur quest items  ;D there is so many low amped and good druids.... hm i talked with one strong emerald druid too and he said what who thinks what druid is weak is a noob  :facepalm:  btw yes if i good remember i kill ur druid with 2-3hits  :lol:  and yes i am rude bcoz u are talking bullshit  ::)

Maybe try a respectfull response next time. The only thing you say is "you are stupid" instead of giving examples why i should be writing "bullshit". Bye bye to everyone who can't write a post that will give a normal contribution to a discussion.  :facepalm:

And maybe you should read my post again. Quote the phrase where i said a druid is weak? I only said the druid isn't overpowered.

And yes i get killed in 2-3 hits. Even with 3 runes of defense and the extra healthpoints of berengar light (+ set bonus). I have 600 health more than a normal druid's equipment.