Jump to content
Sparrow

Cyberworld deleted BlitzKrieg ]:> (US-Sapphire)

Recommended Posts

Hi All ,

 

It sad to say but BlitzKrieg lvl 14 guild which was since many years , was deleted by a person name "Cyberworld" from US Sapphie :cray:

 

People do not understand how much somethings mean so much to some one

 

It was a bad action by Cyberworld as he refused to pass the lead of my guild back to me , so instead passing lead he deleted it 

 

BlitzKrieg was renamed to WORLD

 

Sad:cray:

Delete guild.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Morgana,

 

Yea , thats y it meant so much to me ,i had  talk with him politely and requested to transfer back the leadership

 

but he refused to pass and said it was his dream to have a guild :(

 

This guild was something more for all of us , hope GM will understand and restore back the guild to me :cray:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

How did you had a level 14 guild?

He meant for lv14 players

26 minutes ago, NEALFT said:

I'm cyberworld

 

You harassed me then I deleted the guild

 

 

You should have given it back to him since it didn't belong to you:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got this guild by leadership transfer so I'm the leader and I do what I want to do because it's my guild, I respected the rules of warspears online 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should delete this thingy of Guild Leaderships passing imo... it ruined the hard work of many players already :/ 

 

Hope some devs will take in consideration this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NEALFT said:

I got this guild by leadership transfer so I'm the leader and I do what I want to do because it's my guild, I respected the rules of warspears online 

You were never the leader, sorry c: and it was never your guild. This has nothing to do with respecting the Warspear rules but with respecting the position and the hard work of another player

Edited by Morgana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morgana said:

You were never the leader, sorry c: and it was never your guild. This has nothing to do with respecting the Warspear rules but with respecting the position and the hard work of another player

I think more than one other player. This shows that he doesn't care about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

I think more than one other player. This shows that he doesn't care about them.

Yea Blitzkrieg has a lot of history and he destroyed it.. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Developpers though are the only ones who could theoretically restore a guild, but it should be done under particular Circumstances. 

And this propably isnt under those circumstances cuz it wasnt bug or anything

14 hours ago, Higgings said:

They should delete this thingy of Guild Leaderships passing imo... it ruined the hard work of many players already :/ 

 

Hope some devs will take in consideration this

But then if leader quits without having heirs then no one can advance guild or participate in wars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

And this propably isnt under those circumstances cuz it wasnt bug or anything

 

I don't know, honestly. Here, an Administrator can be way more precise than me

 

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

But then if leader quits without having heirs then no one can advance guild or participate in wars

 

So it is better passing the leadership to anyone who could do everything with it? Being guild leader requires you to be rich, thing which generally does not belong to the first guy active enough to claim a guild for Inactivity of its Leader. The system should be at least changed, if not Removed. The guild lead should be passed to a Heir, the most active one, after X days of Inactivity ( or why not, even months ); at least, in this way the guild will be under the hands of someone you trusted in game.

Edited by Higgings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NEALFT said:

I got this guild by leadership transfer so I'm the leader and I do what I want to do because it's my guild, I respected the rules of warspears online 

 

40Idny0.png

 

46 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

I don't know, honestly. Here, an Administrator can be way more precise than me

 

 

So it is better passing the leadership to anyone who could do everything with it? Being guild leader requires you to be rich, thing which generally does not belong to the first guy active enough to claim a guild for Inactivity of its Leader. The system should be at least changed, if not Removed. The guild lead should be passed to a Heir, the most active one, after X days of Inactivity ( or why not, even months ); at least, in this way the guild will be under the hands of someone you trusted in game.

 

The guild cannot be returned with the help of administration, since it's an in-game situation.

And the guild lead does pass to an heir after two weeks of leader's inactivity, so we always tell players to be very careful about heirs. The problem is not about guild transfer system, but about people and who of them you can trust. I'm afraid it goes far beyond guilds and the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Daria said:

The guild cannot be returned with the help of administration, since it's an in-game situation.

And the guild lead does pass to an heir after two weeks of leader's inactivity, so we always tell players to be very careful about heirs. The problem is not about guild transfer system, but about people and who of them you can trust. I'm afraid it goes far beyond guilds and the game.

 

It does pass to a heir? 

 

I thought that the guild leadership passes to the one who was the most active in GP matters, even if not being a heir, after 14 days of inactivity :staringpumpkin:

 

So it means that even if a Newbie/Explorer has a higher ammount of gps than a Heir, the leadership passes to the Heir anyway? Am I correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

It does pass to a heir? 

 

I thought that the guild leadership passes to the one who was the most active in GP matters, even if not being a heir, after 14 days of inactivity :staringpumpkin:

 

So it means that even if a Newbie/Explorer has a higher ammount of gps than a Heir, the leadership passes to the Heir anyway? Am I correct?

Only heirs can get transferred the leader position, it doesn't depend on their gp nor anything else.  

 

So yes, i agree with Daria tbh, "heirs" is about who u trust, that u should be aware when u are inactive for 2weeks, the leader position can be transferred to "a heir".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daria said:

 

40Idny0.png

 

 

The guild cannot be returned with the help of administration, since it's an in-game situation.

And the guild lead does pass to an heir after two weeks of leader's inactivity, so we always tell players to be very careful about heirs. The problem is not about guild transfer system, but about people and who of them you can trust. I'm afraid it goes far beyond guilds and the game.

Hi Darcia,

 

But it should be kind enough to return the guild back to the person whom it belongs to , and not act as if he owns it

 

I politely talked with him and requested to transfer guild back to me , but he said it was his Dream and cant give the lead which aint right

 

I am fighting for this cause we have memories associated with the guild , cz we all love this game and the best times which we all had together being in that guild

 

request you to please help me on this

 

That guy instead of passing the lead he deleted it , aint that a wicked mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NEALFT said:

I got this guild by leadership transfer so I'm the leader and I do what I want to do because it's my guild, I respected the rules of warspears online 

I dint transfer the lead to you , it got auto assigned and i asked it back form you , but u being greedy u dint transfer it but deleted , what an Selfishness

 

What will you understand about those people who love this game and having sweet memories with that Guild

 

It was never your guild u dint own that guild neither contributed anything for that guild , that guild was of all the level 14 members who made it lvl 3 with 2m Guild points extra

 

And u just sat back and got cause of auto transfer and calling as ur own guild ,wake up bro :cat3:

17 hours ago, Morgana said:

I'm Julia x.x @Sparrow

 

I don't think they can do it :/

Julia u know how much that Guild meant to all of us :cray:and the memories which we had :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. you should have demoted all heirs, if you are gonna be busy .

2. if the guild is so important to you, you could have logged atleast once weekly

3. you can learn a good lesson by this incident and next time you would be careful in trusting people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

1. you should have demoted all heirs, if you are gonna be busy .

2. if the guild is so important to you, you could have logged atleast once weekly

3. you can learn a good lesson by this incident and next time you would be careful in trusting people.

 

The lead can be transfered even to explorers/newbies, only requirement is to be online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Raezer said:

The lead can be transfered even to explorers/newbies, only requirement is to be online.

 

3 hours ago, Daria said:

the guild lead does pass to an heir after two weeks of leader's inactivity, so we always tell players to be very careful about heirs

 

Daria was pretty clear about this point. Perhaps Cyberworld was Heir, and if he was, then he cannot be blamed either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

 

Daria was pretty clear about this point. Perhaps Cyberworld was Heir, and if he was, then he cannot be blamed either. 

I still blame him of being selfish and egoistic xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solution: kick everyone when you k ow youre gonna be off for longer period 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

guild has already been deleted

I think they cant give guild back cuz they would have to reverse data, same thing with changing char levels down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I still blame him of being selfish and egoistic xD

 

In Moral Laws matters, i totally agree with you. In EULA matters, he is untouchable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Solution: kick everyone when you k ow youre gonna be off for longer period 

Made the same with my lil lvl 2 guild. This is a game for Christ sake, noone can be trusted, even if they are trustworthy in real life (I consider myself as one, too, but I cannot expect anyone to trust me in a game). Anonimity is very good from a side, but it's really harmful from another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing with passing only to heirs is a lie, I already lost a guild because it passed to some random noob who was not heir.

The only way you can be sure is to kick everyone.

Edited by nabnecro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Morgana said:

I still blame him of being selfish and egoistic xD

 Yea he got selfish cause he wanted to havea Guild , but why use others guild as its own , if he wanted a guild he could have made or bought

But being greedy just by seeing those 2m guild points and lvl 3 is selfishness and greed

 

This act cant be forgiven :cat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...