Mercurry

List of annoying idiots

Lately Ive been meeting so many dks/barbs who just sit at a boss and abuse their agro to ruin peoples farm. Feel free to share your screenshots of annoying idiots to point them out.

:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Mercurry

57 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

I mean hes lvl 26, why isnt he at Ayvondil farming better things

Because Ayvondil minibosses take a lot more effort to defeat, and these animations at Hydra's Spirit are still the best and most efficient to farm.

7 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Because Ayvondil minibosses take a lot more effort to defeat, and these animations at Hydra's Spirit are still the best and most efficient to farm.

Wow thats sad if its true

On 18.11.2017 at 10:46 AM, BennyBT said:

No lol they drop shits. 

notice u haven't screen shot all the nasty insults u were saying the other day to provoke it eh? nice one for you!

also I messaged you earlier and you didn't reply, and normally you do.

Is this an incorrect conclusion and why couldn't u say so in game to correct it?

Do you have ss of that message you send me ? 

And i talked about today only jackb all know you are like chuky, insult and cry.

But do you really have a proof from somewhere i sharing my acc or only that message i didn't answered you ? If not keep your mounth close and stop insult magna member too for lowest reason thank you :)