The FoF Clan Book

slay

I dont try disgrace fof :facepalm: only odious gwapito . I will answer in game is a threat? :spiteful: :rofl:

Yes, if you want to

slay... any rule about dont kill 90% of mcs in sight? cause it turned them to think they are stronger than us and always kill insight, we should show elf power!

EDIT: i say this cause many times i go mc side, they kill me like i m a mob  :crazy:

Actually I feel the same with you, I am watching them and note several of them to be my personal enemies.

They are becoming annoying since get the earthquake, charge and invisibility skills.

Sometimes we should go to hunt ppl in our hunt list to see who their allies and hunt them also.

Well, it's just in my mind and it depend on other member opinion.

Let's discuss it when we meet in the game

:facepalm: @crossfit plz don't do this bro ur cool with alot of us and if gwapito joins us plz i'll assure u that he wont harm u or noobs doing quest as long as he promises not to atk random mcs for no reason plz except our decision plz bro. And @ Slay I've been thinking maybe its time to change things up abit on ppl joining the way we have been. As in more fof members should know the person who wants to join first to be added in. Plz think about that. I'll explain more later. But welcome blacklord to fof. Oh and nhyneja wants to join. She is Kervince sister.

:facepalm: @crossfit plz don't do this bro ur cool with alot of us and if gwapito joins us plz i'll assure u that he wont harm u or noobs doing quest as long as he promises not to atk random mcs for no reason plz except our decision plz bro. And @ Slay I've been thinking maybe its time to change things up abit on ppl joining the way we have been. As in more fof members should know the person who wants to join first to be added in. Plz think about that. I'll explain more later. But welcome blacklord to fof. Oh and nhyneja wants to join. She is Kervince sister.

Buddy, nothing wrong with the recruitment method. We always check and interview them in the game. I have interview Gwapito in the game and I agree he is a nice person (in his words only). But since the char controlled by 2 different person, thats why I don't agree if he join FoF atm until the char controlled by only one person.

Again, don't trust MC ppl opinion 100%, we don't know that they might have trick for their benefit.

Actually, people can change...

Actually I feel the same with you, I am watching them and note several of them to be my personal enemies.

They are becoming annoying since get the earthquake, charge and invisibility skills.

Sometimes we should go to hunt ppl in our hunt list to see who their allies and hunt them also.

Well, it's just in my mind and it depend on other member opinion.

Let's discuss it when we meet in the game

I like this shit  ;D

i would like to add huedkpopz to blacklist, he disturb me help wog do quest just for fun, retard like he and others must die

and yes, purely for fun, he said it on pm.

He my enemy also for a longtime..once i was crossing the mobs at aa and my hp was half and he hit me from behind and there are many instances where he attacked doing quest

Got in nadir for quest ether dust..

seeing rhazmart,elex,yomitza,peery??? Camp nadir n cry  for help

they are questing garshagg poir low lvl elf lvl 14 n 15

Got hunted n cant pass cuz mc camp on bridge

they call me to help, first i dont react to see if its true

they kill all of us- blackness,sonaim,dj??,vif??gufred

then i get back to repel them but they keep on coming n hunt these poornoobs till they broke the pt n quit doing quest..

How could it be fair if they only respect pple inside this clan. N manny members of this clan dont do that action to let noobs mc freely enjoy the game lvl..

But this high lvl19-18 mc do such thing to noob elf.

Got in nadir for quest ether dust..

seeing rhazmart,elex,yomitza,peery??? Camp nadir n cry  for help

they are questing garshagg poir low lvl elf lvl 14 n 15

Got hunted n cant pass cuz mc camp on bridge

they call me to help, first i dont react to see if its true

they kill all of us- blackness,sonaim,dj??,vif??gufred

then i get back to repel them but they keep on coming n hunt these poornoobs till they broke the pt n quit doing quest..

How could it be fair if they only respect pple inside this clan. N manny members of this clan dont do that action to let noobs mc freely enjoy the game lvl..

But this high lvl19-18 mc do such thing to noob elf.

and why are  you surprised? you've been hunting all mcs with your cool bow and gear for a long time (i don't believe in any girlfriend stories) so why would they leave you alone now?

good point, can you mention clan member in nadir at that time? i believe if one of us there would be help them for sure. this clan only respect by their allies only, even I get killed when just walk on the road. I am telling you that this clan start to be targeted by most mc noobs and they try to infiltrate into this community and will betray us in the future. I am still watching my friends here and learn how to make this clan more respected by mc faction, is becoming a pvp clan that should kill all mc faction on sight would be better? its just a wild idea and might be fun

Kill all noobs insight, by noobs I don't mean those low levels, I mean those high level gaylords that kill on sight, I can give you guys a list of bad people  :wacko: All I know is that Blackness hates elf alot :tease:

i feel you have changed since you play a lot as a rogue. Do you want to stay in FoF or not?

Slay u have been gone for so long and expect the recent mc side to know who fof are, its not unusual that fof are geting atkd these days as there are alot of new mc here that have never even herd of fof and that use are a clan of the "good" elfs. The reputation of fof is known well by the olde generation but as the updates went on we seen less and less fof partys and more and more new players. So honestly instead of resulting to a all out pvp clan just work on puting the good fof name into EMERALD and carry on being cool guys. It would b a shame if the older players seen in trade chat WAR WAR then us to find a fof party that we will not help war with because of respect, how would we look to our next generation?

Its not a good thing for FoF nor the older mc players. Cheers man  :drinks:

i feel you have changed since you play a lot as a rogue. Do you want to stay in FoF or not?

Well I've change too while you were at O&C and I don't really know since now I play MC & Rarely play Rouge, It's your choice if you guys still wanna include me in the clan

Gwapito i didnt hear those elves asking help n ndir nor in trade chat...nd as far as i knw am d omly one u meet n nadir side and dat blackness kiled me too...slay ryt can u name d member u saw der and didnt do anything...

now whats the issue about fof now  :facepalm: i wonder whats paul, rap and mau doing now  :shout: ;D btw ryn i just made lvl60 tnx for the double weekend xp event  :yahoo: 

now whats the issue about fof now  :facepalm: i wonder whats paul, rap and mau doing now  :shout: ;D btw ryn i just made lvl60 tnx for the double weekend xp event  :yahoo: 

hahhah adik kah...laro me ulit jas after stocktake namin....alt ni photon tumutulung skin...hihihi

Well I've change too while you were at O&C and I don't really know since now I play MC & Rarely play Rouge, It's your choice if you guys still wanna include me in the clan

then please answer my question in your inbox immediately

Slay u have been gone for so long and expect the recent mc side to know who fof are, its not unusual that fof are geting atkd these days as there are alot of new mc here that have never even herd of fof and that use are a clan of the "good" elfs. The reputation of fof is known well by the olde generation but as the updates went on we seen less and less fof partys and more and more new players. So honestly instead of resulting to a all out pvp clan just work on puting the good fof name into EMERALD and carry on being cool guys. It would b a shame if the older players seen in trade chat WAR WAR then us to find a fof party that we will not help war with because of respect, how would we look to our next generation?

Its not a good thing for FoF nor the older mc players. Cheers man  :drinks:

I never feel like a cool guy just like you that always feel like the one.

You are not deserve to give any advice since you are not a good mc afterall.

Remember when you show off your amped swords north of caravan camp killing elfa that passing by in frenzy.

FoF always take action by voting

The last person came to me after the pt quit doing the quest. As i kill elemental,

namdang the last person i so got killef n ask me kill mc n blackness. Now ask him in game

n ask mc side this sonaim tgat i saw tgem killing all poor low lvl in sight. If he lie, then being friends with mc is useless

Add xenophon to be ask cuz he always ask me help him kill sea monster, cuz they cant fight back with this abusing mc. Being true is wat i am i would i get if i lie?

N bad or good pple are the same

some say peace is a dream but its only a dream to pple who cant accept theyre self

I am telling you that this clan start to be targeted by most mc noobs and they try to infiltrate into this community and will betray us in the future.:

In the past fof rarely got atked by mc because there was rarely any in the game, and the ones that were needed the help or are friends with old generation like me , aww, marcin,  we could essentially control them, now many new mc are countering the elf player's who have been killing us on sight since always, if you had not played the safety of elf side and was atked everyday doing quest's like we had been alot would be different.

even after been atked 1000 times by elfs, stabbed in the back by random noobs who i could have killed, but didn't, so they group up and kill me, i still won't atk every elf until they atk first, nobody will "fear " you,  they will just want to disturb even more, elfs getting touchy because there being atked more than usual, we have been disturbed for months non stop by hordes of rangers, still not gone mad and atk every elf in site..

that's not the reason.

disturbs and kills anything on site, camps at nadir using fast spawn from Scrooge quest , just for power mad killing.

i saw once a noob shaman walk past "444 444 700''  , this shaman was just questing and killed on spot.

yesterday "sonaim" killing lava elemental for quest, out of nowhere "391 391 800 391", if that isn't just power mad, what is?

it may be his gf, but the reason is not use of scrolls and pots,  it's disturbing and doing what the people on your enemy list do, that's not what fof is good for, i just post what i saw ingame from the other side, i don't mind friendly fight as always love to waste peoples pots and mc, but randomly killing anything is just like nia and breakout.

Let ne clear this n i wont disturb.

wen u got longtime hiding skill.. U alwats kill me doing quest n keep on hiding in caravan till pple revive n kill u n warlunatic are togethere.is that not wat u call madkilling on doing it everyday.

N correcktly using warp in nadir disturbs u so why dont u try it too to disturb me. Its not disturbance u know its called tactics n its diff. From  cheated..

N me as says i only fight alone against a group of mc its seems its just fair.

I respect u killin me all the timed it no isue on me cuz i see u play good n its fun having fight on like of u. But u are not always strong no empire last forever.. Accept the way pple are. N im sure there will be one mc comes n can kill me twice. I will accept him fuz its fun having a fight

with him. Dont make anny argue on instant warp in nadir its on game n its not cheating since all pple can use it.. Like having a longtime hiding bfore its the same

I never feel like a cool guy just like you that always feel like the one.

You are not deserve to give any advice since you are not a good mc afterall.

Remember when you show off your amped swords north of caravan camp killing elfa that passing by in frenzy.

FoF always take action by voting

he is not to blame, I was using his char to kill my enemy's, you don't know who the enemies were so it looks like random elfs, but it was br ppl who love to group up so i kick there ass with bugged swords for fun.

don't judge him by my action,  in mc he is a very helpful player.

then please answer my question in your inbox immediately

IDK about that problem, I been in mc how should I know what's going on around elf  :wacko:

Let ne clear this n i wont disturb.

wen u got longtime hiding skill.. U alwats kill me doing quest n keep on hiding in caravan till pple revive n kill u n warlunatic are togethere.is that not wat u call madkilling on doing it everyday.

Yes, because you were enemy long before stealth, many times killed us doing chain,  going ghost village for quest, with two chars also because there was no amp system then, so alone was an easy kill.

here even godly post about you an fof member, siwers too, just stayed there spamming pots killing anything that moves and tries to get quest,  so that's why i try disturb as much as possible.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=25992.msg96758#msg96758

I remember when I was doing a quest in a village elves

I met on the way to village Deann (his BD), he attacked me 1 by 1 when I was set up heal set and he used up 15-17 potions  :rofl: 

Is on game someone who used more on 1 by 1 fight??  ;D  he is on my TOP 10 noobs  :good:

I made elf.

Username: Garithos

Tpye: Archer

Level: 10

Do you guys have any powerful bows lvl 12-13? I could use one when i get there! ;)

Killing bad mc always bring a massive war, then its better to kill all of them in war rather than got backstabed

paul was online lastnight jason

He is n aoho jas...u can check him der :)

For rap he busy watching anime  ;D, we both adik on anime ;D

Im a One Piece fanatic  ;D

:bad: havent finish all episodes of it jas.. :( the best is ghost fighter..

Ghost fighter  ;D i cut class when im at high school just to watch it if im not mistaken its channel 7  in the philippines  in the year 90s :lol: you can watch all the episodes of One Piece at www.watchop.com shy :friends:

i love one piece too but how yall gonna forget the best cartoon series of  all time  dragonball z

;D thats what got me hooked on anime .

and jason im sure we all miss u and wish would come play with us  we could use your ninja skills