EU- veterans player since rank days this includes (FOF, WOG, MC pro)

Pinoyz

To all the veterans player of emerald i think this is a chance so we can try and play together at the same faction how about we play FORSAKEN  this goes to all player that i know for a long time (you know who all you are) if many of my friends agree ill still play for a while and try it i need to know how many of my friends like my idea..

I'm picking my favorite race in all MMOs, Undead  :blush:

I hope to see some elven friends there too  ;D

I might pick Deathknight, but maybe Warlock cause I don't wanna be a weak Melee class again  :lol: but if Warlock heal then I go Necro, but if necro heal, screw this I stay at MC  ;D ;D ;D

what about US and EU veteran players join together??? lets rule together  :drinks:

I agree  :shok:

I pick necromancer  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Let's kill sentinels together  :shout: :shout: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ahh I can't make up my mind..I like undead more than the holy, elf more than human... :wacko:

N prefer melee over mage type .Deathknight sounds the coolest  name ever!lol will see about paladin.. 8)

holy is totally gay.

undead super cool.

You said the same thing about elf & mc  :wacko: :wacko:

But isn't Light the weakness of Dark?  :unknw: :shok:

I dont care im not a rank veteran but im in ::::::dddddddddd warlock all the way, will b mellee class with spells i bet hopefully, wonder if forsaken use dark magic intead of moon

This thing make me very confused  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Necromancer for what and warlock for what???  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I prefer the OP wizard  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Necromancer might have summoning spells or heal, Warlock is like a mage, not a healer

Play Warcraft, you will know all  :wacko:

Paladin might have heal or a Skill that will repel skills and maybe heal but then he be OP, Priest of course is a supporter with heal and buffs, Deathknight you all know  :tease: Mage isn't hard to understand too

Alright then but the problem is i wont buy thousandof mcoins instead of buying coins i buy the dragon mask in WoM  :lol:

It's up to you guys to pick, but just write down which Faction you pick so we will know where to find you,

I've heard Necro & Warlock will use Dark magic, and Kuz wrote " priest will bring magic of the sun god etc etc. I forgot " something like that so maybe they use sun magic, haven't heard of mages, I am reading every topic at russian forum like an idiot  :wacko: ;D

]]]" post="197859" timestamp="1331814548"]

:facepalm: :facepalm: hahah tyhis looks like a ...............

?? I don't think this topic is for you  :facepalm:

]]] link=topic=57111.msg197886#msg197886 date=1331815794]

and who say thts is for me  :wacko:

No cause u from sapphire and this topic about Emerald, then u facepalm at it, this topic is for our friends and clan to decide which faction we choose, and u facepalm it  :wacko:

]]] link=topic=57111.msg197886#msg197886 date=1331815794]

and who say thts is for me  :wacko:

No cause u from sapphire and this topic about Emerald, then u facepalm at it, this topic is for our friends and clan to decide which faction we choose, and u facepalm it  :wacko:

Let him merc i dunno if he cant read the subject or he needs +1 to his total post :facepalm:

Why you are facepalming at this topic i created jaw does this topic concern you?

Why you are facepalming at this topic i created jaw does this topic concern you?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: what's the matter?  ;D ;D ;D

]]] link=topic=57111.msg197859#msg197859 date=1331814548]

this is his quote i dont understand why he facepalming i create this topic for all of my friends (you know all who you are) i wonder if he lack of attention or he needs to increase his total post