Bye, warshop

crossfit

I leave game not forum.

My old friends have me on whatsap for anything even with our spam group xd make my phone crash ♥♥♥♥♥es , thanks xddd

Last update made me see alot of things everybody knows no? so I dont need to explain just a shame, a p2win as warspear is.

Yerday I found a new game at google play his name is , warship online not warspear :)

At the moment is a game on beta version but looks really interesting has good graphics  and is funny like his name says is about war beetween ships.

Not bad.

I dont have enough time for play videogames my gf and studies requires all my atention but the minimun time possible I can play anything I gonna play this new game with some others abc mates.

Is a simple game but isnt boring like warspear the same thing always and just a shit updates to pay more and more.

So if anyone wants to join check it and pm me !

Bye warspear isnt a good bye,  someday I will return when  I see a change, bye friends , enemies.

i gues u never bought mcoins,and had that feel of being ripped of :snorlax:

who me?

Na bro

if I leave this game is because I be seen how developers made it like shop for everything, last fail was with new magic attack/def/heal  theyre drunks maybe.

I have enough money to make all my characters +10 but na bro just na  a waste for nothing , just a shit of game I want to see a change, or laugh of how they fall.

Even pokemon is better, jamie knows xD

Best of luck bro you will need it, your gf mood is more random than amping new magic def xD

Pray for me better to wait and drive a ferrari than a seat every weekend ajjajajajajajajajjajja

na bro

na

Just bored :snorlax:

if I see something interesting and some changes I will return ,who knows.

Let me rip xd

puto no me digas que muerdo el polvo porque no es verdad solo me tomo unas vacaciones :[

Gona miss you man , you were one of my best friends and u always were there for me. I apreciate everything u did for me thanks and good luck in life adios amigo ;P  dont forget to talk at whatsapp

Gona miss you man , you were one of my best friends and u always were there for me. I apreciate everything u did for me thanks and good luck in life adios amigo ;P  dont forget to talk at whatsapp

Was fun I never forget all my time with you even when you was a noob bd xd yea anything im on whatsap  if you want to do an arena or any raid with me just tell me and maybe I log.

Good luck bro

>:( better go play flappy bird than warship i dont like that game wehaha  :diablo:

nao warships better xd im lvl 10  O:-)

Awwwww he still likes  :snorlax:

Na bro.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ftw

♥♥♥♥♥ are you sure this is the oldest for gba ??

Awww Xavi!

It was great to have u like a friend. I will be waiting for ur return "NOOB".. ahh maybe I will quit soon too.. game  becomes boring.. ur right, just stay away xd

Ur gf and real life is more important.. good luck!