Jump to content

[2021.03.11] Warspear Online Update 9.3: Preview. Part I


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Elwinoa said:

 

I don't know where to start honestly. I shouldn't be ranting/complaining about the nerfs as that ship has already sailed for every priest player. Not many people talk about it in discussions too cus there's no one playing it.

Damagers or tank-heal combo classes are doing better jobs at healing themselves than actual healer classes nowadays, and obviously vampirism/distortion book/castle pots bonus play a huge role in it.

Priests are mainly known for their mana draining n support skills but that era is long gone when mana drain actually meant something. That's cus players now have access to very high mana regen builds even without putting much effort  with the help of new accessories/guild buffs etc. unlike the past.

Also, lets forget about the controlling skills they are as bad or worse than other classes, dont even wanna start there.

Then there's the shield skill which is probably the worst shield in the entire warspear (alongside with necro's maybe). Literally disappears in a hit or couple even when maxed.

So what is it exactly that makes priests too strong??? and why would anyone like to play such class??! If u look at the numbers of active priests compared to other classes then only u realize the real issue here rather than assuming that they're doing really great cus no one bats an eye.

 

i suggest removal of vampyrism effect or some skills to negate enemies vampire buffs, healers becoming useless in dungeons to be honest due to the high damage high vampire, maybe a reduction of vampyrism should be done by half or replaced with a new stat maybe one that makes it not a waste that people bought accessories

but anyway yes necros and priests are really becoming less and less in sapphire

best necro skill ive seen is the skeleton skill in war/gvg

best priest skill ive seen is redemption skill in war/gvg

maybe lower the cooldown on revival for necro/priest than ull see more people playing this class

 

but to be honest i think if u add a bonus (venom) that disables enemies vampire or lowers it like u can lower enemies accuracy, that will make healers more efficient in the battle field and dungeon

 

Available:

 

blind <> accuracy

sap <> damage
debuff <> buff

reduce def <> def

slowness <> speed

reduce attack speed <> attack speed

trap <> disable movement

silence <> disable skills

hex <> disable skills + disarm
stun/sleep <> disable movement + skills + disarm

nightmare <> cooldown

 

Not Available:
 

disarm <> disable auto attacks and attack skills only

venom <> disable/lowers enemies vampire stats

time wrap (turn back in time few seconds removing buffs/debuffs/damage) maybe new skill for necro/priest

 

Venom Spiderman GIF - Venom Spiderman - Discover & Share GIFs | Venom  spiderman, Spiderman gif, Venom movie

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Elwinoa said:

I don't know where to start honestly. I shouldn't be ranting/complaining about the nerfs as that ship has already sailed for every priest player. Not many people talk about it in discussions too cus there's no one playing it.

Damagers or tank-heal combo classes are doing better jobs at healing themselves than actual healer classes nowadays, and obviously vampirism/distortion book/castle pots bonus play a huge role in it.

Priests are mainly known for their mana draining n support skills but that era is long gone when mana drain actually meant something. That's cus players now have access to very high mana regen builds even without putting much effort  with the help of new accessories/guild buffs etc. unlike the past.

Also, lets forget about the controlling skills they are as bad or worse than other classes, dont even wanna start there.

Then there's the shield skill which is probably the worst shield in the entire warspear (alongside with necro's maybe). Literally disappears in a hit or couple even when maxed.

So what is it exactly that makes priests too strong??? and why would anyone like to play such class??! If u look at the numbers of active priests compared to other classes then only u realize the real issue here rather than assuming that they're doing really great cus no one bats an eye.

 

Yes, indeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lallouss said:

but to be honest i think if u add a bonus (venom) that disables enemies vampire or lowers it like u can lower enemies accuracy, that will make healers more efficient in the battle field and dungeon

 

Available:

 

blind <> accuracy

sap <> damage
debuff <> buff

reduce def <> def

slowness <> speed

reduce attack speed <> attack speed

trap <> disable movement

silence <> disable skills

hex <> disable skills + disarm
stun/sleep <> disable movement + skills + disarm

nightmare <> cooldown

 

Not Available:
 

disarm <> disable auto attacks and attack skills only

venom <> disable/lowers enemies vampire stats

time wrap (turn back in time few seconds removing buffs/debuffs/damage) maybe new skill for necro/priest

 

Venom Spiderman GIF - Venom Spiderman - Discover & Share GIFs | Venom  spiderman, Spiderman gif, Venom movie

 

Tell me what you smoking there, I need it as well. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lallouss said:

healers becoming useless in dungeons to be honest due to the high damage high vampire

 

No, healers are useless because your tanks can heal themselves. The only tank which benefits from Vampirism is Bladedancer. The rest are damagers used as tanks. 

 

You don't usually have this problem on MC side, unless you don't bring neither tanks nor healers, and a party of damagers is there. 

 

 

But it's definitely harder compared to the elf side. I've only seen rogues capable of soloing and acting as tanks so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No, healers are useless because your tanks can heal themselves. The only tank which benefits from Vampirism is Bladedancer. The rest are damagers used as tanks

 

Not only the bds, but the list goes on. Even the light armour class is able to tank everything with life steal. 🤯

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No, healers are useless because your tanks can heal themselves. The only tank which benefits from Vampirism is Bladedancer. The rest are damagers used as tanks.

 

So... Is this normal? A dg with high difficulty and classes with light armor doing it easily, without needing a tank and healer? (The other video of a rogue doing it solo was deleted for obvious reasons). On the other hand, many pts can't do it. Where's the premise of collectivity and doing things together that RPG provides? Just like Warspear was before ... A group with a tank, healers, damages... That's the point. On my server, they don't want healers on pts, because dps can heal better, tank and do a lot of damage.

 

 

Edited by Bounce
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bounce said:

 

So... Is this normal? A dg with high difficulty and classes with light armor doing it easily, without needing a tank and healer? (The other video of a rogue doing it solo was deleted for obvious reasons). On the other hand, many pts can't do it. Where's the premise of collectivity and doing things together that RPG provides? Just like Warspear was before ... A group with a tank, healers, damages... That's the point. On my server, they don't want healers on pts, because dps can heal better, tank and do a lot of damage.

 

 

 

Damagers being able to solo something is not a consequence of Life Steal being in game, but the exponential damage they're capable to do; I doubt that seeker has got more than 25% Life Steal, but that doesn't really matter. If the situation was the one represented on this video, then Tanks as well would see themselves being on a neglected position, and I personally can't see this: ask yourself why. Removing Life Steal would mean not letting damagers solo anything anymore (hence seekers, mages, rogues, rangers etc etc.) AND destroying MC side's tanks as well because - guess what - we are weaklings compared to your side in almost any aspect of the game; in other words, what we can do, you do it far better and faster. Even without life steal, Healers won't be invited in a party made up by Damagers only, because the healer would end up tanking (heal generates aggro) and consequently die. Healers will not be invited in a party where a tank can do his job better than him. I am more than certain that if they limited a Paladin's healing capacity as well as Warden ridiculously being able to heal through his taunt, the situation would be better in terms of Healers being invited in dungeons. 

 

From what I can see on MC side, it's very rare that tanks don't have any use of healers, unless they are using very strong minions with them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bounce said:

 

So... Is this normal? A dg with high difficulty and classes with light armor doing it easily, without needing a tank and healer? (The other video of a rogue doing it solo was deleted for obvious reasons). On the other hand, many pts can't do it. Where's the premise of collectivity and doing things together that RPG provides? Just like Warspear was before ... A group with a tank, healers, damages... That's the point. On my server, they don't want healers on pts, because dps can heal better, tank and do a lot of damage.

 

 

Hello, I think to have a need of supports and tanks in the dgs, they could implement a system of necessity in some dgs.
Example:
Required to enter the minimum dg (1 tank, 1 dmg, 1 support).

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Hello, I think to have a need of supports and tanks in the dgs, they could implement a system of necessity in some dgs.
Example:
Required to enter the minimum dg (1 tank, 1 dmg, 1 support).

 

I think that it might be a solution

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

I think that it might be a solution

 

38 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Hello, I think to have a need of supports and tanks in the dgs, they could implement a system of necessity in some dgs.
Example:
Required to enter the minimum dg (1 tank, 1 dmg, 1 support).

Would most likely be ignored. I feel that the only way to get healers in parties is for strong healing and excellent boosting skills

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

By the devs. People would complain regardless. Look at the comments of the Facebook page

 

Comments on Facebook are mainly made without enhancing them with valid points. If the ratio of good comments is 1/50, then it's quite understandable that they're getting ignored. It happens literally everywhere, not only on warspear.

 

Any "criticism" made without enlisting valid points is nothing else than pure gibberish. The one who wants to actually criticize something will provide strong points and will be ready to debate about the validity of such points. This process is extremely important for both parts to improve. You won't have improvement without a well made criticism. You won't make criticism without points. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Any "criticism" made without enlisting valid points is nothing else than pure gibberish. The one who wants to actually criticize something will provide strong points and will be ready to debate about the validity of such points. This process is extremely important for both parts to improve. You won't have improvement without a well made criticism. You won't make criticism without points. 

Food for thought for all forum writers. :concentration:

P.S: I just want to buy a drink to whoever adopted the spring costumes! They're amazing.

Edited by TheCaster
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Elwinoa said:

 

I don't know where to start honestly. I shouldn't be ranting/complaining about the nerfs as that ship has already sailed for every priest player. Not many people talk about it in discussions too cus there's no one playing it.

Damagers or tank-heal combo classes are doing better jobs at healing themselves than actual healer classes nowadays, and obviously vampirism/distortion book/castle pots bonus play a huge role in it.

Priests are mainly known for their mana draining n support skills but that era is long gone when mana drain actually meant something. That's cus players now have access to very high mana regen builds even without putting much effort  with the help of new accessories/guild buffs etc. unlike the past.

Also, lets forget about the controlling skills they are as bad or worse than other classes, dont even wanna start there.

Then there's the shield skill which is probably the worst shield in the entire warspear (alongside with necro's maybe). Literally disappears in a hit or couple even when maxed.

So what is it exactly that makes priests too strong??? and why would anyone like to play such class??! If u look at the numbers of active priests compared to other classes then only u realize the real issue here rather than assuming that they're doing really great cus no one bats an eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

people use priest mostly for reviving pt members 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2021 at 3:54 PM, Higgings said:

 

That's a good point. However, the same might go for classes like 2 paladins in arena 2x2, or 3 templars in Seals. Have you tried to fight fire with fire? 

 

You are right. 2 Paladins can be OP. However, if you have pvp gear and the paladin does not. You can still beat him. Especially rangers can kill them I believe. However a Charmer is absolutely broken. I was speaking of lvl 18, but at lvl 32 it's even worse. 3 dogs + raven. It makes so much damage. And if you double this... I don't even wanna imagine 6 dogs + 2 ravens + other skills like 2 hours of stun. I am sure they can beat 2 paladins easyy Since the stone skill is enough to make it a 2v1... So yeah. We need start nerfing op characters at some point. However if a seeker is getting nerfed, I would not understand this <-- Last bit is speaking of PvP. I consider seeker beeing the best PVE dmg.

Edited by Nolan
Formatting
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 8:12 PM, Bounce said:

 

So... Is this normal? A dg with high difficulty and classes with light armor doing it easily, without needing a tank and healer? (The other video of a rogue doing it solo was deleted for obvious reasons). On the other hand, many pts can't do it. Where's the premise of collectivity and doing things together that RPG provides? Just like Warspear was before ... A group with a tank, healers, damages... That's the point. On my server, they don't want healers on pts, because dps can heal better, tank and do a lot of damage.

 

 

 

Dear Mr. Bounce. I recommend checking your gear and all those buffs. You might make this dungeon, however there are people who does not pay for this game or does not pay as much as getting +10 Gear. What should they do? If they increase the difficulty it will just award people so much more, who pays for this game alot. The rich get richer so to speak.

Edited by Nolan
Formatting
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inquistor said:

 

You are right. 2 Paladins can be OP. However, if you have pvp gear and the paladin does not. You can still beat him. Especially rangers can kill them I believe. However a Charmer is absolutely broken. I was speaking of lvl 18, but at lvl 32 it's even worse. 3 dogs + raven. It makes so much damage. And if you double this... I don't even wanna imagine 6 dogs + 2 ravens + other skills like 2 hours of stun. I am sure they can beat 2 paladins easyy Since the stone skill is enough to make it a 2v1... So yeah. We need start nerfing op characters at some point. However if a seeker is getting nerfed, I would not understand this <-- Last bit is speaking of PvP. I consider seeker beeing the best PVE dmg.

So you're not gonna bring up BD? Ok I see what you did there.:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...