Cross logger - Pummy

absalom

Its common knowledge pummy logs many of his members accts, including hanamitchi. Please check ips Roland

I dont have a ss, but everyone knows this to be true. I trust this will be looked into as the thread created by poley on kernlabba was, which also had no real evidence.

*yes, i will lower myself to this snitching behavior also, since others deem it "acceptable".  :give_rose:

I just wanted to see if you'd even respond.

I am quite surprised actually. Thank you for that.

If you could be so kind, please check the following.  O:-)

hanamitchi = original owner is from philippines.

sakuragi = also from philippines.

levanduy = original owner from vietnam

twinzblade = malaysian owner

all 4 of those i believe to be logged by pummy, who is from india.

If you can't beat em, snitch on em  ;D

jkjk

We do beat them, every time

They began this trend, not I.  :blush:

bump bump bump....

waiting for response.  8)

I will post my list again with new additions I have been informed of. Please check all of the following for multiple IPs and other breach of terms of use.

sapphire - US server

pummy = primary account, but possibly shares with others, not including bankerxxx  :rofl:

hardisk = idk original location, but definitely multiple users including crummy... i mean pummy.

I did't start this trend, look around forums. They want to try to get me banned for absolutely no reason, then I will get them banned for an actual reason.

Snitchlords. Thought acct sharing was allowed. Or thats been overturned

Yes,Jay sharing accounts is legal "under our own risks". Few ppl dont know this and making a fool of themselves.

If they want it checked go ahead check xD. Real owners still play those and I can use those chars too. Also none of the passwords has been changed from past 2years.

I never expected Absa to go to this level of accusing lmao and tried to stalk me. Also every one of his post or replies just makes a fool of himself.

Also I never shared "Pummy" till now. So I got it back from GM's . People just know this that I got back "Pummy", but GM did not return my lvl20 ranger " Circuitry" because it was shared . See they know there job and how to work. Well I did not get my Lvl20 priest back too "Wordpower" which I recently fully crit enchanted, customized it and wanted to amp  :nea: .It was not shared too but doesn't matter . I was more than Happy getting guild back. Also I re-made a priest its already lvl20 .

I did't start this trend, look around forums. They want to try to get me banned for absolutely no reason, then I will get them banned for an actual reason.

See again where have I tried to ban you so far? :wacko: Sure you got a problem in understanding things.

Now that you accused me maybe I should bring this issue up.

Devs, Absalom had a Barbarian in Sapphire which he sold it a long back . " This is real violation of EULA rule"

Now that barbarian's name is changed also I have no Idea what that lvl20 barbarians name is now. Of course when that new owner of that Barbarian changed his name, This new lvl20 lock Absalom took and re-named his warlock.

P.S:If [/size]you point a finger at someone else[/color][/size], there is always [/size]three fingers pointing back at you[/color][/size]

You and your slaves did start this, with poley pointing fingers at me, and xlorth about kern. I lump all of you into the same boat, all pern/vortex are my enemy and will be treated as so.

I never sold any accounts, but goodluck with that.

You say sharing is okay, then you say its not okay lol  :wacko:

My understanding of the rules is that you can have two accounts, which only you use.

Perhaps I am wrong, but if so why did r0land even ask what accounts I wanted checked?

If I am correct you have now admitted to account sharing on multiple accounts. You obviously admit breaking the rules on the other accounts you mentioned not being returned so it wouldnt be much of a leap for that to be the case on your other chars also.

Regardless...

This is not a debate thread, this is my thread in support between me and r0land.

I await devs to investigate this further.

upon further review of EULA for warspear online I found the following:

3. Responsibilities of the end user.

B. You hereby agree that under any circumstances you will not have the right:

e) to use another person's Account, as well as to change the data of another person's Account;

4. Conditions of use.

The user is granted the right to create up to 2 (two) Accounts for Warspear Online game. During registration process login name and password for the Account will be given automatically, these data should be kept secret

Sums it up pretty well i think. Please ban all of pummys accounts/accounts listed above. :good:

Yes,Jay sharing accounts is legal "under our own risks". Few ppl dont know this and making a fool of themselves.

If they want it checked go ahead check xD. Real owners still play those and I can use those chars too. Also none of the passwords has been changed from past 2years.

I never expected Absa to go to this level of accusing lmao and tried to stalk me. Also every one of his post or replies just makes a fool of himself.

Also I never shared "Pummy" till now. So I got it back from GM's . People just know this that I got back "Pummy", but GM did not return my lvl20 ranger " Circuitry" because it was shared . See they know there job and how to work. Well I did not get my Lvl20 priest back too "Wordpower" which I recently fully crit enchanted, customized it and wanted to amp  :nea: .It was not shared too but doesn't matter . I was more than Happy getting guild back. Also I re-made a priest its already lvl20 .

See again where have I tried to ban you so far? :wacko: Sure you got a problem in understanding things.

Now that you accused me maybe I should bring this issue up.

Devs, Absalom had a Barbarian in Sapphire which he sold it a long back . " This is real violation of EULA rule"

Now that barbarian's name is changed also I have no Idea what that lvl20 barbarians name is now. Of course when that new owner of that Barbarian changed his name, This new lvl20 lock Absalom took and re-named his warlock.

P.S:If you point a finger at someone else, there is always three fingers pointing back at you

:clapping:  provide evidence against yourself. :fool:

Опубликованное фото

Oh, really ?

I thought the rules are for everyone but not for those who pay lol. Normally.

Опубликованное фото

Oh, really ?

I thought the rules are for everyone but not for those who pay lol. Normally.

Exactly. Rules are rules ban this trash already.

bump bump bump....

waiting for response.  8)

I will post my list again with new additions I have been informed of. Please check all of the following for multiple IPs and other breach of terms of use.

sapphire - US server

pummy = primary account, but possibly shares with others, not including bankerxxx  :rofl:

hardisk = idk original location, but definitely multiple users including crummy... i mean pummy.

Sometimes i think they ignore this rules and they keep them when someone make them angry :D

They must have an excuse to ban someone sometimes u know...

They have already displayed much favoritism towards vortex and pummy, it needs to stop. Here is when they returned vortex to pummy after his account was hacked and guild stolen. I have seen many other accounts stolen and guilds hijacked with little or no response from devs.

The ss below depicts the gm/devs taking over xxxbanker and returning the guild. Why do that for them and no one else? Now pummy admits to breaking the rules... Is this a fair game for all, or do you have favorites that are above the rules?

post-16374-14177037394328_thumb.jpg

They have already displayed much favoritism towards vortex and pummy, it needs to stop. Here is when they returned vortex to pummy after his account was hacked and guild stolen. I have seen many other accounts stolen and guilds hijacked with little or no response from devs.

The ss below depicts the gm/devs taking over xxxbanker and returning the guild. Why do that for them and no one else? Now pummy admits to breaking the rules... Is this a fair game for all, or do you have favorites that are above the rules?

You'd prefer support team that continue stonewalling its players? The case was clear, character was skem (kick on pum), ticket sent and char recovered, damage done because of skem to guild restored. Why wouldn't they return it if possible? Shows support doin good but many just twist it on devs fault for favoritism because of what a few disgruntled ex vortex cried out..

And to mention we didn't have any word for days.. almost a week about status of guild or if we would get it recovered even after spam tickets/forum. Not so much favoritism?

Sharing accounts isn't bannable you dumbarse.

nearly 80% of Warspear players have shared their account, 90% players with close friends have shared their accounts.

Detecting this is too easy, if players would be banned for this then half of the players would be gone.

Just another jelly newb

Lmao Absaslut your so MFASABSMFS  :facepalm:

Lol and your gonna lose

plz gtfo now :facepalm:

Sithlords must be removed

Leader must be permanent ban + ip ban

;D 

upon further review of EULA for warspear online I found the following:

3. Responsibilities of the end user.

B. You hereby agree that under any circumstances you will not have the right:

e) to use another person's Account, as well as to change the data of another person's Account;

4. Conditions of use.

The user is granted the right to create up to 2 (two) Accounts for Warspear Online game. During registration process login name and password for the Account will be given automatically, these data should be kept secret

Sums it up pretty well i think. Please ban all of pummys accounts/accounts listed above. :good:

lol U got serious problems in understanding things.

Check this,

Dearsharing is not actually prohibited but you should understand that even your closest friend (or even your brother) can change your account details and then sell it to someone.We want to protect you from these situations because sometimes it's rather painful to lose everything because of someone you trusted so much.As a conclusion: yes, it's not a crime to share but we must warn you about the consequences.

I guess you got the answer for your rage post.

You seems to be really upset and restless spamming bump bump  and replying after your own replies.

Also you not only make fool of yourself making these ,You also seems to be a coward saying you always want to hide in group and fighting alone is not what you are...

83364_.jpg

sooo, our investigation here:

hanamitchi = banned

sakuragi = looks like renamed

levanduy = ok account, nothing is wrong

twinzblade = also nothing interesting

hanamitchi = banned

Hanamitchi is banned ok so whats the reason? its password hasn't been changed from the date of creation maybe.Also I have not logged this char for more than 2months .

Hanamitchi is banned ok so whats the reason? its password hasn't been changed from the date of creation maybe.Also I have not logged this char for more than 2months .

which other chars have you logged pummy?  O:-)

hanamitchi = banned

r0land, thank you for taking the time to look into this matter. My faith in you has been somewhat restored.

However, I think if you look a bit closer at the IP logs on levanduy and twinzblade you will find those accounts are basically "community accounts" which multiple users share. Pummy has even openly admitted to that in this very thread. If you could be so kind as to take a closer look at those two accounts it would be much appreciated.

R0land

почему бы вам не IP баны Авессалом поэтому он должен заткнуться

Я знаю, ГЭС, обвиняющие pummy но многие люди делают это слишком.

Plz запретить Авессалома вместо этого, потому ГЭС просто глупый неудачник.

Plz остановить правления SHITLORDS

R0land

почему бы вам не IP баны Авессалом поэтому он должен заткнуться

Я знаю, ГЭС, обвиняющие pummy но многие люди делают это слишком.

Plz запретить Авессалома вместо этого, потому ГЭС просто глупый неудачник.

Plz остановить правления SHITLORDS

He has no reason to ban me, I follow the rules.

плакать больше  :drinks:

He has no reason to ban me, I follow the rules.

плакать больше  :drinks:

Actually cry more because

Your a

And btw many people do that even you nub seller

Roly and Snorly why dont you ip ban Absalom?

If he lives he'll threaten more lives

Hes Classified as a

Threat Level OMEGA

BTW HES JUST ACCUSING PUMMY BECAUSE HES GOT BEATEN BY POLEY

AND NOW THE ONLY THING HE THINKS OF IS PUMMY

HES SO OBSESSED WITH PUMMY HE WANTS TO TARGET HIM

IP BAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a very well liked player actually, only on forums do I receive so much hatred. That is only because mostly vortex/pern people post here. I am seeking to change that.

BTW HES JUST ACCUSING PUMMY BECAUSE HES GOT BEATEN BY POLEY

AND NOW THE ONLY THING HE THINKS OF IS PUMMY

HES SO OBSESSED WITH PUMMY HE WANTS TO TARGET HIM

IP BAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

acc sharing is legal,end of the story,close topic

The EULA states otherwise. If it is legal, it shouldn't be. This game has changed with the release of guilds and the guild tournaments.

I have played in other competitive team-based games where account sharing (x-logging) is one of the highest offenses, as it should be. In a competitive game like this one has become activity is crucial to victory. If one can simply login to all other accounts on guild, it creates a great advantage.

The EULA states otherwise. If it is legal, it shouldn't be. This game has changed with the release of guilds and the guild tournaments.

I have played in other competitive team-based games where account sharing (x-logging) is one of the highest offenses, as it should be. In a competitive game like this one has become activity is crucial to victory. If one can simply login to all other accounts on guild, it creates a great advantage.

Then Leave The Game Then  :facepalm:

S H I T L O R D S= ABSALOM

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: