New skills for bd...... its unfair plz help :))

antim

my idea of a new skill for the bd will be one named

TOMAHAWK : the  character throws a hatchet at an enemy player dealing damage and stuning the target

:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:  TY GUYS for reading

No need new skill,  better increased 5 yards ham string.

And also decreased the cool down in 2 or 3 seconds.  .

the blade dancer has one sword in each hand... does he have a third hand to throw the tomahawk/hatchet with?

lol :lol:

:facepalm:

Um ok maybe not a hatchet but u can add something like a sword blast in which he hits his swords and stuns targets  around him ?  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

Um ok maybe not a hatchet but u can add something like a sword blast in which he hits his swords and stuns targets  around him ?  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

they already have a stun skill, i think a skill that gives them 100% def increase, 100% damage reduction, and a 50% movement speed reduction would be nice

New skill called sabre dance. The hero wears tights and start some pirouettes from the famous gayane ballet. Any enemy in the same area gets amazed form the dancing skills and stunned for 5 seconds.

New skill called sabre dance. The hero wears tights and start some pirouettes from the famous gayane ballet. Any enemy in the same area gets amazed form the dancing skills and stunned for 5 seconds.

lol :facepalm:

guys think about how immposible is to kill a ranged class that is kiting you... you cant even ham him .... a bd really needs a stun from distance :bad: :bad: :bad: i mean really  a noob lvl 10 warlock can kill a bd easily if he kites him... you cant even get to ham that noob runner omg :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

And yes...he can throw a hatchet with his teeth omggg . How can a ranger place a trap if he has a bow in his hands? same thing  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

guys think about how immposible is to kill a ranged class that is kiting you... you cant even ham him .... a bd really needs a stun from distance :bad: :bad: :bad: i mean really  a noob lvl 10 warlock can kill a bd easily if he kites him... you cant even get to ham that noob runner omg :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

And yes...he can throw a hatchet with his teeth omggg . How can a ranger place a trap if he has a bow in his hands? same thing  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Because bows are basically one handed weapons, one hand to hold the bow while the off hand is used to pull the string to fire the arrow. How would they even use a bow if it was two handed? Pray to hades and ask him to place his ungodly hands on the string to pull it? :crazy:

u know, hamstring is actually a throwing knife that stuns the target FROM RANGE and cause him bleed.

IT IS NOT :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:      it doesnt work as a druids root......  i want it to work like a druids root  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

I think its better to make a skill or an item that remove stuns or immunize u from being stun for some seconds instead make skills just as u have before. we need new skill with new features  ;)  :pardon:

I think its better to make a skill or an item that remove stuns or immunize u from being stun for some seconds instead make skills just as u have before. we need new skill with new features  ;)  :pardon:

This is not wow

This is not wow

what u mean it is not wow i didnt compare warspear with wow i just say that we need new features these skills absolutely the elf side are realy bad.

i just give u an example u know World Power skill of priest , the enemy can resist this skill easly even if u made it 5.

[/size]i will leave my suggestion about skills some days later u will see them bro. and i hope u agree with me.

Skill; Make peace

All players drop their weapons and join a massive group hug. This hug revives all dead mobs/players alike and allows them to join in on the hug. Hug also heals all players and solves the financial problems of the world economy.  :good:

(BD are not underpowered Whatsoever, adding new skills to their arsenal is just another way of trying to unbalance the classes that are fine already. Of course classes all have their weaknesses, but if they didn't then classes like BD would be all mighty and we would have to base religions around them.)

Maybe boomerand sword: Bd throw sword to enemy what do stun and bleeding, sword returns bds hand. Can use to 5yard. This replaces Hamstring :D

This is warspear, not star wars- the great jedi knights of arinar.

Only a true jedi has the ability to do that C: so unless aigrind releases a jedi knight class i doubt it'll ever be implemented ingame C:

and if you don't believe me go try it out yourself, get a knife and throw it while saying "return to me oh servant of me" exactly 5 times.

61487_.jpg

61489_.jpg

This topic left a red hand on my face :facepalm:

Because you cant believe you didnt think of Make peace before and you feel like an idiot? I get that alot  :blush:

More about the fact how dumb some other people are.

They complain about Bd`s being weak vs casters. In theory this is true, but here`s a huge but!

How many times do you get Hamstringed from 3-7squares distance? Yeah go ahead and think about that.

Ps: I love the hug skill xD

They complain about Bd`s being weak vs casters. In theory this is true, but here`s a huge but!

How many times do you get Hamstringed from 3-7squares distance? Yeah go ahead and think about that.

Ty it took me all of 5 minutes to think it up  :good: And about the hanstringing, ive been asking for this to be looked into yet the majority of replys i get are from bds who think it's a wonderful bug for some obscure reason. Chances of getting it fixed, very slim. Chances of bd getting a new skill before ANY other class, also niet (Unless r0land is a hippy on the inside and loves my idea). So please, Mr and Mrs BDs, learn your class! :facepalm:

Hm perhaps some new range skill would be added in the future.

How many bds actually forget that agresion and hamstring are ranged skills?

ps: I`m certain new skills will come when they`re raising the levels.

New skills are bound to come out after cap is heightened, and so long as bds are not running around feeling like elektra, i'm all good :wacko:

This is warspear, not star wars- the great jedi knights of arinar.

Only a true jedi has the ability to do that C: so unless aigrind releases a jedi knight class i doubt it'll ever be implemented ingame C:

and if you don't believe me go try it out yourself, get a knife and throw it while saying "return to me oh servant of me" exactly 5 times.

Nope :D, I meant more like Xenas blade, u know it if u hav watched it. But in it she hav kinda whirly blade on belt what she throws and always it come back. So bd would do same :P

Nope :D, I meant more like Xenas blade, u know it if u hav watched it. But in it she hav kinda whirly blade on belt what she throws and always it come back. So bd would do same :P

Опубликованное фото

No.

Male should i remind you how many times a necro or a shaman heals himself while he is in ham? How about that? or should i remind you that after i ham a warlock he ducking uses that circle while in ham?????

The thing with ham from 3 yards away is just a minor thing.......cmon be reasonable and admit that, as a shaman when you kite even the strongest bd on the server doesnt stand a chance :!

ps or the rogue thing when he hits u before stealth ...now thats a huge noob thing that should be fixed :bad: :bad: :bad:

Male should i remind you how many times a necro or a shaman heals himself while he is in ham? How about that? or should i remind you that after i ham a warlock he ♥♥♥♥ing uses that circle while in ham?????

The thing with ham from 3 yards away is just a minor thing.......cmon be reasonable and admit that, as a shaman when you kite even the strongest bd on the server doesnt stand a chance :!

ps or the rogue thing when he hits u before stealth ...now thats a huge noob thing that should be fixed :bad: :bad: :bad:

None because Hamstring stops skill usage in its stun duration.

We get about 2-3heals during hamstring. Most shamans will heal around 180-190 vs 150+ dmg by ham and let`s say 200-250 from your regular hits.

Tell me, is a shamans heal that annoying for you? should we just get rid of all healing buffs and being forced to buy pots?