IS THE GAME REALLY MEANT TO BE PLAYED IN A GROUP??

rockerobr

Question

As a player with 7 years of experience I come to ask why Aigrind does not listen to his players and does not admit that its game is unbalanced ...
The developers say that warspear is not aimed at the X1 and that the skills are not unfair, which clearly the current players can realize this is a lie, since many elf classes kill bosses and go in dungeons alone, as you can see in the video below, seeker doing hard technopolys alone ... Aigrind you are lying when you say that the game is meant to be played in a group and that is very sad.🤔🤔

🤔

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

6 answers to this question

you gotta understand that whatever game you play online, mmorpg, moba or fps could never be 100% balanced, you are asking for to much here.

some classes will have advantages on other classes or have broken skills on this update, but the moment a new update is out, these classes will get nerfed and other classes will get buffs or new skills will be introduced and the power balance will change and its just a never ending cycle... you could never meet all users satisfaction.

in seeker case, seekers are a class heavily orientated towards PvE and is know as one of the best PvE classes, however that class is just bad in PvP and that's why seeker players have been asking for a stun or immunity skill for a long time.

regarding the video you linked.

any class could do what was in the video if they had full +10 gear and 11 rare expert skills books, what i am saying is any class could do the dg if they had the same set up as that seeker. and its more about money instead of "broken classes" + he's/she's doing a dungeon 3 levels lower than their level/gear level.

the game is meant for group play or at least most of it is for normal players, however heavy mc buyers are a special case and even for them, there are things that they can't do alone.

Edited by FakeUser

Yes, the game is meant for group, not for 1v1, tactics and strategies are based on your group with variated skills.

Edited by Calypso

On 6/2/2020 at 12:57 AM, rockerobr said:

As a player with 7 years of experience I come to ask why Aigrind does not listen to his players and does not admit that its game is unbalanced ...
The developers say that warspear is not aimed at the X1 and that the skills are not unfair, which clearly the current players can realize this is a lie, since many elf classes kill bosses and go in dungeons alone, as you can see in the video below, seeker doing hard technopolys alone ... Aigrind you are lying when you say that the game is meant to be played in a group and that is very sad.🤔🤔

I understand your concern. But you need to understand the pace at which the game is moving forward also. When Ayvondil t4 update came, many could solo termitory dgs. That doesn't mean Aigrind has given up group play. It is just because of the level updates, skill updates and new gears updates. Now currently, we are at Mermen dungeons era. If you really want to focus on the seeker soloing technopolis hard mode, you can clearly see how many passive skills he have gathered to do this feat. Not everyone can do this so, AIGRIND always favors team play

@FakeUser

First of all  : I know that moba games have an unbalance more than they are balanced but your developers are constantly trying to improve WHICH IS NOT THE CASE with warspear online, it has been a long time since the creation of Wardens and hunters that the legion side has been taking only debuffs and the elf side being buffed , you are right when you say that the classes will take nerf, but we both know here that only one side will take nerf(dont be neive)... This is not an endless circle like you said, this is a growing graph of unbalance that with each update that the team does without
listening to the criticism of its players grows and gets worse.📈📈

Second  : Among one of the many posts that I did criticizing the performance of the developer team, one was answered, the topic was about how wardens just don't die, they manage using full pve equips and easily tank 10 players and still come out alive and with full HP... Aigrind's response was this one: Dear player, understand that the classes work in balance together and each one complements the other!
When you see a video like the one on the link, we know that this is a big lie and the game with wide steps is losing its essence and moving towards to Pay to Win.🤑🤑

Third : Anyone who has played with all classes or has tested it knows that "hard tech" for some classes is impossible to do alone, even with books since not all classes have area damage so they cannot kill tech minions faster... So or you know that and yet cowardly defends with lies or you just played on one side and are just guessing.🤔

Fourth and final point : It is sad to see a game with enormous potential like this being gradually destroyed by the constant lack of unfair skill. Seems aigrind not seeing that they are losing the confidence of their audience, they forgot that above all, they need us more than we theirs, since we spend our money on the game, without us they are nothing.😐😐

i think @rockerobr is right game is aimed sometimes to 1 player, i mean look at Zeus he can solo any boss and any dungeon bq40.gif

Yeah I can also, as a lvl30 full +10 Paladin, go in astral lab alone. Does that mean the game is not for group play? No, it just means that I became way stronger than the content. Now go try solo the new mermen dungeon or Octopus raid boss. That's where you can really test if it's about group play for your level.

But yeah, of course at some point players will evolve to solo older content, but when Technopolis was new, it was balanced for group play at THAT time. And still is for players of that specific level and strength.