"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

I saw something epic earlier today at the toy store.

Metroid prime corruption for only 6euro, and its for the Wii.

So, should I go and buy this awesome game? ^^

You talking shit about Barbie games? You know nothing, they are like some of best games I ever played.

u didnt know about a joke too  :blush:

Absolutely!

6€? :shok:

Stop reading this right now and run to buy it while you still can!!

Im really thinking to do so, but getting another handheld console for just one game? Well i cant complain, after all i bought a Wii just to play MHTri....XD Got 100€ Hunter Pack. Wii Speak, the Game itself and a mini statue of Lagiacrus' head xd

Did you get a Vita?

I hear "buying console for one game" a lot now, because of Pokemon X/Y release. And I know perfect solution - buy MORE games!

Here are few games I own.

Опубликованное фото

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

I still don't own some games I want, like Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario and Luigi, Rhythm Thief, Style Savvy, Theatrhytm, maybe some Zelda/Mario/Sonic games.

And don't get me started on DS games, if you didn't own one.

Did you get a Vita?

I hear "buying console for one game" a lot now, because of Pokemon X/Y release. And I know perfect solution - buy MORE games!

Опубликованное фото

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

I still don't own some games I want, like Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario and Luigi, Rhythm Thief, Style Savvy, Theatrhytm, maybe some Zelda/Mario/Sonic games.

Happy im your waifu.

You make me wanna get a 3DS with all those titles, with few i knew, e.g Kid Icarus, Mario Luigi, Pokemon aaand the zelda ones

And...

This just makes me wanna get that 3DS and Pokemon X/Y. Period.

Happy im your waifu.

You make me wanna get a 3DS with all those titles, with few i knew, e.g Kid Icarus, Mario Luigi, Pokemon aaand the zelda ones

And...

This just makes me wanna get that 3DS and Pokemon X/Y. Period.

I really like the new additions.

You can customize your trainer, hairstyles and clothes.

IV breeding and EV training has been made way easier with Destiny Knot and Super Training. Also egg moves can now pass from mother. Can't wait to catch that near-perfect Ditto, maybe try to trade it for Japanese one of similiar quality for Masuda Method.

Trading is nice and helpful, and Wonder Trade will sometimes give you useful pokemon, probably in a week it will be used moslty as disposal for bred pokemons, instead of Bunnelbys all day.

Pokemon Amie is really fun to wind-down or just relax, I don't know how much time I've spent on it and Super Training already.

Also this might help. http://pastebin.com/g0wfYG3N

Did you get a Vita?

Опубликованное фото

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

i played Gameboy Pokemon Too ...xD

76350_.png

Pokemon platinum GBA version? lmao.

Maybe someone made a D/P/Pt mod in gen III? Though Groundon, Kyorge and Rayquaza kick that argument in the balls.

Speaking of downgrades, I've seen people ask "how to make X/Y work on DS?" and things like that.

So Born, when are you getting your 3DS?

So Born, when are you getting your 3DS?

Not anytime soon. Prices in australia for games and gaming consoles are through the roof. :/

I'm going to upgrade my PC before going out and purchasing another console or hand console anyways. And yes.. i still have not replaced my blown motherboard and still stuck using my old pent1 >.> . I Dont think ill repair it.. might just build up a new PC.

Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped for ps1 #1 game evar ;D

Sorry no.. "wild arms" was #1 for me on the ps1.

I've never even heard of that game, but I will check it out later.

Man, I miss Ape Escape. Can't even play on PS emulator since analog sticks can't be emulated with keyboard. :( I probably should buy an Xbox controller or something...

Ape escape 1 gets boring easily xd especially when you hit the great wall and further e.e Endless walking!

It was the legend of Zelda of my childhood :P I loved the many locations: beaches, castles, icy mountains, wild west and even stomach of a friggin dinosaur!! Also the weapons and gadgets were really interesting.

ok so almost everyone who has played nintendo 64 has at least heard of Golden Eye

I have never been a fan of James Bond. but its an ok game.

however, it fails completely vs Perfect Dark.

same style of gameplay. But 1000x better.

it takes place in the future

there are way more weapons, all having a SECONDARY mode

the missions are far better

you can drive hovercrafts and shoot, at the same time

its like a sequel. But much much better than Golden Eye.

they even have a way to unlock all weapons from Golden Eye, and I mean ALL

the weapons are futuristic, both human and alien weapons, and have insane capabilities

X-ray vision + shoot thru walls, for one XD

please, this is a must-check game

even has co-op story mode :)

I've never even heard of that game, but I will check it out later.

Man, I miss Ape Escape. Can't even play on PS emulator since analog sticks can't be emulated with keyboard. :( I probably should buy an Xbox controller or something...

Wild arms is a jrpg.

Nah you dont need a xbox controller. Logitech has some great controllers out for pc ( with a xbox mode switch ) and the price is great.

ok so almost everyone who has played nintendo 64 has at least heard of Golden EyeI have never been a fan of James Bond. but its an ok game.however, it fails completely vs Perfect Dark.same style of gameplay. But 1000x better.it takes place in the futurethere are way more weapons, all having a SECONDARY modethe missions are far betteryou can drive hovercrafts and shoot, at the same timeits like a sequel. But much much better than Golden Eye.they even have a way to unlock all weapons from Golden Eye, and I mean ALLthe weapons are futuristic, both human and alien weapons, and have insane capabilitiesX-ray vision + shoot thru walls, for one XDplease, this is a must-check gameeven has co-op story mode :)

Yes perfect dark was my #no1 fav on the 64 alongside zelda.

My favorite perfect dark weapon.. laptop! High paced automatic rifle with a secondry mode that turns it into a mounted sentry gun that shoots any enemy that moves ( and some of the places you can throw-attach that weapon are epic lmao ).

I Was very disappointed in the new one that they released.. it was a major fail compared to the 64 version.