"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

or both :P

withc version ur gonna buy?

I'm too poor to afford both. I wish I could. Though it's better to get Vita next year for example, when it has more games. I did the same with 3DS, bought it 2 years after release, when it has pretty big games library.

Pokemon? Y because I like the exclusive pokes more, only Clauncher is interesting in X.

3DS? I have the normal one. Black.

Im poor :( my mama always say " DONT BUY GAMES DEVICES.IT USELESS" i say " ok mum.you got it"

:( im so good boy belive me

1. What the hell dude, do you have Parkinson? Keep your hands straight when you're making a photo.

2. Did a tornado appear on your desk? I mean, come on, that's just nasty. Not even best deodorant can cover this shame.

3. Christ, look at that carpet. There are probably thousands of rodents in there eating your feet every second.

I'm too poor to afford both. I wish I could. Though it's better to get Vita next year for example, when it has more games. I did the same with 3DS, bought it 2 years after release, when it has pretty big games library.

Pokemon? Y because I like the exclusive pokes more, only Clauncher is interesting in X.

3DS? I have the normal one. Black.

im gettin pkmn y too because

i prefer yveltal over xerneas

1. Im not use to take picture with my new phone

2. And 3. I clean my room once a month ;D

I clean my room every friday.

Sometimes once a week is simply not enough :facepalm:

73612_.jpg

In the weeks that I`ve been back I enjoyed being back on Ws.

Doesn`t mean that I`ve only been playing that ofcourse, Dloaded myself a emulator and enjoyed some Gba and Gb games such as Pokèmon and Metroid ^^

Now I`m back to youtube, catching some more potential games to play!

In the weeks that I`ve been back I enjoyed being back on Ws.

Doesn`t mean that I`ve only been playing that ofcourse, Dloaded myself a emulator and enjoyed some Gba and Gb games such as Pokèmon and Metroid ^^

Now I`m back to youtube, catching some more potential games to play!

If you want pokemen on Android, get yourself DraStic, and emulate Pokemon Black with BlazeBlack mod. Easily the best choice up to date.

I`ll keep that in mind when I get a new phone, meanwhile I`ll continue with what I`m doing. Thanks Azebu!

So what have you been playing/waiting on lately?

I`ll keep that in mind when I get a new phone, meanwhile I`ll continue with what I`m doing. Thanks Azebu!

So what have you been playing/waiting on lately?

After having issues with postal services, I finally received package with 3DS games: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Virtue's Last Reward.

Also today Terraria got 1.2 update, I tried it for two hours today and it's really really good.

After having issues with postal services, I finally received package with 3DS games: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Virtue's Last Reward.

Also today Terraria got 1.2 update, I tried it for two hours today and it's really really good.

Omg monster hunter 3 ultimate ♥♥♥

Omg monster hunter 3 ultimate ♥♥♥

I played the demo several times trying to get to know all the features it had. It seems to be a very diverse game and it also looks amazing.

But I think the controls were a bit clumsy and hard to learn. The demo was also awfully repetitive and one hunting trip was about 20 minutes of whacking a giant bunny mindlessly.

But hey, my opinions on this game are only based on the demo so I may be wrong about the game. However, I unfortunately wasn't impressed enough by the demo to buy the full game.

I played the demo several times trying to get to know all the features it had. It seems to be a very diverse game and it also looks amazing.

But I think the controls were a bit clumsy and hard to learn. The demo was also awfully repetitive and one hunting trip was about 20 minutes of whacking a giant bunny mindlessly.

But hey, my opinions on this game are only based on the demo so I may be wrong about the game. However, I unfortunately wasn't impressed enough by the demo to buy the full game.

My first 4 games were like that.

Then I watched a 3part video beginner guide, and I started going from barely making in time to 10-12 minutes.

About controls, lock on the boss, and press L to aim camera at it.

It also turns down to learning your weapon. With bow, you need to stick in short-mid range, learn to aim without R button, and try to utilise weak points. With longsword you need to maintain high "that red bar", and also Spirit Gauge for max damage.

Also the main game is way different, it's not just hunting.

It was also 50% off on the e-shop last week.

I personally like the monster hunter- series, as I've played the freedom unite for more than 1300 hours, I also own the first and second parts of the  freedom series, and I do play the monster hunter tri on wii :facepalm: Afterall, it gets boring over time. :blush:

The discount is only for DS, I assume. Too bad I don't have one :(

Also WiiU digital version is pretty large, if I remember correctly.

Nevermind, sorry for confusion, this one is US only.

https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/385803365591957504

Also WiiU digital version is pretty large, if I remember correctly.

Nevermind, sorry for confusion, this one is US only.

Got this to compensate my disappointment. Time to live a part of my childhood again. Опубликованное фото

Got this to compensate my disappointment. Time to live a part of my childhood again. Опубликованное фото

Very good choice. By the way, did you play Wonderful101? I heard many positive things, and mostly that it gets better the further you get into the game.

Very good choice. By the way, did you play Wonderful101? I heard many positive things, and mostly that it gets better the further you get into the game.

I played the demo (of 982MB  :shok: )and it was it was a lot of fun even for a demo. Why haven't I tried this before!?

I played the demo (of 982MB  :shok: )and it was it was a lot of fun even for a demo. Why haven't I tried this before!?

Because the game sold really bad. First, because of little to no marketing, second, because nobody owns WiiU to begin with. It's made by Hideki Kamiya, the same guy who made Bayonetta and (iirc) Okami and some parts of DMC, 3 or 4 I think.

I'm playing Virtue's Last Reward right now. 999 was amazing. One thing I noticed. 999 Had 5 endings, 2 of them were "good". VLR has 18 endings, and I already got one bad end which DID NOT count as one of 18. Looks like a long-ass game.

Looks like I made a pretty hot topic after all, neat ^^

So, who here plays horror games? (console doesn`t mather)

I love horror games! Horror is one of my favourite game genres

I'm playing Virtue's Last Reward right now. 999 was amazing. One thing I noticed. 999 Had 5 endings, 2 of them were "good". VLR has 18 endings, and I already got one bad end which DID NOT count as one of 18. Looks like a long-ass game.

Any suggestions for a DS emulator (for PC)?

I love horror games! Horror is one of my favourite game genresAny suggestions for a DS emulator (for PC)?

I used desmume, there is no$gba too. Don't really know which one is better.

Looks like I made a pretty hot topic after all, neat ^^

So, who here plays horror games? (console doesn`t mather)

Didn't play any in a while, I should try RE:Revelations demo.

Well, I`ll wait for pokemon X or Y for a while, don`t feel like busting 50euro or something just for that (yes I`m low by cash)

Re:revelations demo hm? I`m tubing that to check it out!

Well, I`ll wait for pokemon X or Y for a while, don`t feel like busting 50euro or something just for that (yes I`m low by cash)

Re:revelations demo hm? I`m tubing that to check it out!

Just a bit over one month and you can get it on Black Friday.

Also post some Friend Codes.

3625-8696-5066

Just a bit over one month and you can get it on Black Friday.

Also post some Friend Codes.

3625-8696-5066

That`s Us though, doubt it`ll come out anytime soon here in Eu..

Friendcodes? only got the Wii one and can`t really do much with it other then sending mails (never tried it honestly)

Checked out Re: Revelations, it looks pretty decent.

I`ll name a few things I liked/disliked.

-----likes-----

1.The music- General horror scenario musics, did give me goosebumps when I turned the volume up.

2.Location- If it`s isolated and cut off from society, then it`s succesfull! A ship on the wide ocean is perfect. Also the cold and blood stained steel helps with it.

3. Graphics- Nicely made exactly just like any other Re game, also the shades/flickering lights help build up your fear a bit.

------Dislikes-----

1. Genesis scan- It`s a nice add, but scanning your way trough? nah takes away the challange of finding items on your own.

2. The monsters- Altough I did not see the fullgame, I find these starting monsters a bit to slow and funny.

3. Lockers- It`s a personal thing. My idea is that these lockers will contain "jumpscares" further in a game. Jumpscares shouldn`t be needed at all in a good horror, rather in a poor newly made game (aka indies)

General rating, 8/10.

im going to trade my starter pkmn ASAP  :facepalm: :facepalm:

and i wanted a growlithe from x

All 3 starters final evos look pretty great. I've seen that Fennekin is Fire/Psychic, and I heard other two starters have Fighting and Dark, thus making two element triangles on starters.

All 3 starters final evos look pretty great.

are you serious? ;D ;D

i was gonna chose fennekin  until i saw his final evo yesterday from kostedin's leaks :facepalm: :facepalm:

if u want i can trade u my starter :P

are you serious? ;D ;D

i was gonna chose fennekin  until i saw his final evo yesterday from kostedin's leaks :facepalm: :facepalm:

if u want i can trade u my starter :P

If I figure out how to transfer my pokes from Black, I could drop you something.

Okay, thanks! I'll check those out.

Out of curiosity, what do you want to play?