"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

If I knew what nds was then I might.

Where`s the christmas spirit Born?

Nintendo DS.

I'll add my xmas spirit shortly to my sig :P

xd uhm Mario 64 would be on my list. Other then that I never owned many Ds games :/

I`m carrying the spirit on vacation, planning to go to Germany for the holidays.

Gluwein, Beer, Sausages, Schnitzels

Devil Survivor (Overclocked)!

You might want to ask "Aze, what's Devil Survivor, and why is Overclocked in brackets?". But don't worry, I'll answer that real quick.

Devil Survivor, or Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor, is a videogame for Nintendo DS from Shin Megami Tensei series. It's a great entry point to the series, so if you haven't played a SMT game before, consider doing that right now.

You might think "But I don't have a DS! What should I do?". Obviously, you can EMULATE the game on your PC, or Android phone! That's pretty convenient, right?

If you game on PC, you probably know how to find a DS emulator. On Android, there are two emulators I can recommend. DraStic is the best emulator on the market. It's a paid one, but there is no better choice than that, it's worth it's price. However, it only works on stronger phones, and not on phones with Tegra 2. Try the free demo over here!. If your phone doesn't support it, or you are too poor to buy it, nds4droid works okay.

Well then, we got you covered, now you probably want to know WHY should you play this gay ass game.

Imagine Pokemon, where character with two other pokes forms a group to fight other groups of pokes. Now, replace pokemon with demons, mythical beings and creatures from folklore. Also, you and your friends have 7 days to save the city or everyone will die.

Devil Survivor is a strategy game. Strategy game where you move your character on isometric gridded map, and when you engage in combat, you enter a turn-based skirmish similiar to many RPGs. Each skirmish consists of one normal turn, and Extra Turn after that. The normal turn is normal, each participator attacks, order is based on Speed, and if nobody scores an extra turn, skirmish ends and you go back to isometric map. However, when at least one participator gets an extra turn, after first turn, Extra Turn begins, where you can give out orders to your teammates with extra turn. Extra turns are awarded for scoring a critical hit, hitting an enemy with a spell he's weak to, getting hit by element you're resistant to, and sometimes at the beginning of combat. You can also lose an extra turn before it begins, for the opposite - getting hit by a crit, a spell you're weak to, or hitting enemy with something he's resistant to. This is very useful feature and adds a much more tactic to combat.

To get more demons, you need to buy them on Devil Auction, or fuse two demons to get a new stronger one. And you'll need stronger demons to beat the game. Demons level up, but a new ones are better and level up faster.

I'm talking a lot, right? Yeah, ignore that. Just try the game yourself. It has tons of replayability, multiple routes to pursue, with different outcomes. Story is pretty good, so you'll want to get all of them. And the game features NG+.

But wait, what's "Overclocked"?

Overclocked is Devil Survivor remake for the 3DS. If you are one of the cool guys who owns one, don't buy it yet. Pirate the DS version first, finish Day 2, and then decide whether you like the game or not. If you do, buy it, and enjoy it.

Pros of Overclocked : Voice Acting (a really good one), Day 8 on certain routes, ability to "clone" demons for Macca (this is much better than it sounds), improved graphics, and rebalancing of Phys builds.

Speaking of which, Mag build is recommended, and on DS, it's the only viable one. You only need one Str character, and you have Atsuro.

Have some screenshots.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. There is also Devil Survivor 2 (Break Record for 3ds, still in development). It's the sequel, but now it's BLUE. If you'll want more, it's good too, has some fresh content.

Other games: 999, Ghost Trick, Hotel Dusk & Last Window, Layton, Etrian Odyssey 1-3, Feel the Magic & Rub Rabbits, Strange Journey, Super Scribblenauts.

Monster Hunter :^)

Well, that's a lot of expectations. Bravely Default is looking like it will meet your expectations. Don't know about items, because it's probably going to be like in older Final Fantasies, where you find items in chests, though I've noticed there is supposed to be some crafting system.

However, you have about 30 classes, you're free to change them on a whim, and assign unlocked abilities of one class to another, similiary to Final Fantasy V. Each class has it's own level, and I've heard you can level them to 14, or 16? Not sure now. Demo had 20/4 character/job level limit. I had a blast with it, mixing characters to take on final boss was fun as hell. Then I discovered the (over)power of 4 Ninjas with Red Mage and Performer passives.

Etrian Odyssey saga, each one is a very long game where you make a party of 5 adventurers, pick skill from skill tree on each level, later on dual-class, and beat hard as hell bosses. Only game for now I'm getting physically for DS. First three are on DS, 4 is on 3DS, 1 got remade for 3DS, however I prefer original, mostly because of soundtrack disregard that I suck cocks, you can change the audio to original, might get it.

POKEYMANZ!!!1

Other game? DeSu maybe, I love brewing powerful demons, still hadn't beaten optional boss though.

Other games I didn't play and can't say much.

10days till I take over Samus Aran again for playing Metroid prime 3 Corruption.. This better be worth it -_-

@Born, nice christmas spirit ^^

10days till I take over Samus Aran again for playing Metroid prime 3 Corruption.. This better be worth it -_-

@Born, nice christmas spirit ^^

It's a good game.

So i started a Oldschool RuneScape account. I was sad to see Pvprange, Qiyamata and Atombomb names have been used by someone, probably by someone from Warspear. And look i found Maleshaman on my friends list to haha. I stole Sixshadow's name from here as you can see LoL.

80443_.jpg

Lol rares ain't worth shit in oldschool

Lol rares ain't worth shit in oldschool

Every month they will rise steadily, so its a well worth while investment. I also have around 400M in gold. I'd say im doing pretty well. Oh i got the whole phat set now and im lvl 14. :good:

80456_.jpg

Every month they will rise steadily, so its a well worth while investment. I also have around 400M in gold. I'd say im doing pretty well. Oh i got the whole phat set now and im lvl 14. :good:

Rares will be released over and over again in oldschool so you should sell them before that happens.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Dat pink outfit and glitter.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Scarlet Blade ftw

Also, nice .gif file, Hanekawa Tsubasa, Sawari Neko.

Scarlet Blade ftw

Also, nice .gif file, Hanekawa Tsubasa, Sawari Neko.

Thats runescape tough ;D

Stole that avatar from some manga discussion forum :blush:

Thats runescape tough ;D

Stole that avatar from some manga discussion forum :blush:

Youtube Bakemonogatari neko tongue twister

Thank me later

Sry, I havent beeb online since got new patch in ESO. Maybe next week doing alot raids with random/guild groups. :(

what raids?

ive been at icc hc  today trying to get a sword from lich king and doing shadowmourne quest( blood infusion) i even got bitten by queen lanathel but my party killed her too fast lol :facepalm:

now i need to wait one week till raidlock expires :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I knew the skirt excisted but the bra looking thing?

Probably never payed attention to those pixels xd

Runescape was awesome! I used to play it with my friends a lot.

Опубликованное фото

Then for some reason we reduced the playing and eventually stopped.

Years later I come back to play one of my all time favorite games just to see this shit

Опубликованное фото

What the duck have they done!?

what raids?

ive been at icc hc  today trying to get a sword from lich king and doing shadowmourne quest( blood infusion) i even got bitten by queen lanathel but my party killed her too fast lol :facepalm:

now i need to wait one week till raidlock expires :facepalm: :facepalm:

I know that feeling :/ but it keeps you in tense. Anyway mostly ( i guess) we are doing Pandaria and Cata but i have been just once in Icecrown citadel so maybe i try it too, maybe i find some gear for my pala ;)

this set is available for every plate users  from icc

but i like more the blue one  on dk

I mostly thought about yellow banana armor xD But nobody has it on my realm :/ also green mail for hunter would be nice mixed with wing bow

I mostly thought about yellow banana armor xD But nobody has it on my realm :/ also green mail for hunter would be nice mixed with wing bow

a  site witch i always visit for some transmogrification ideas :P  it has very good raid guides too

http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification-wow

a  site witch i always visit for some transmogrification ideas :P  it has very good raid guides too

http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification-wow

Thanks man, but still they doesnt have the right one what i wanted :( I will check some YT vids ;)

Overlord Raising Hell

Опубликованное фото

And Overlord 2

http://www.square-go.com/data/articlesdata/659/659_image_1

Both great games. :) 

Overlord 2 even more so since you can go baby seal slaughterin' ;D