"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

My wallet is being raped by current Steam sales. For now I bought:

Hotline Miami - great action game, for only 2€. Definitely try it out.

FTL - Spaceship roguelike, I like it but it's very hard because of RNG.

Ys 1&2 - I played Oath in Felghana, and while I didn't play these two yet, I know it was great purchase.

And that's all, because it's my fourth Steam sale. All I wanted, I already have, now I'm getting new releases for good prices.

Gues I'll post the youtube user I followed as a helping hand.

http://www.youtube.com/user/axron1

He made a complete Let's play serie on the missions+ bonus costum maps.

Here's the first mission of the game, A real welcoming one if I say myself.

Ps: It's a 90's game so it's pretty awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Stay a while and listen, I bring you a story.

Part One, 6 images

Part Two, 14 images

Part Three, 14 images

Part Four, 5 images

Exodus

That must be an 3Ds game, am I right?

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

Is anyone playing Rogue Legacy around here?

If not - highly recommended!

I've heard of that game a while ago, it's Metroidvania roguelike, right? On PC right now I'm playing The Last Remnant, but I've written that one down.

I just got my r4, now I can't decide which Pokemon should I play first, SoulSilver or White.

I wanna start a discussion abou f.e.a.r.  ;D

Shall f.e.a.r. 4 released?  :yahoo: Or is f.e.a.r. 3 the permanent end?  :shok:

Currently I`m busy playing Ghost recon for the Wii. (you bet Boots pisses me off on stealth missions -_- )

Next up... Don`t got any idea yet tbh, I wanted to play Pokémon saphire on my Ds but my Ds has 2seperated screens(anger issues while playing the original Metroid) xD

I don`t own the fear games anymore, gonna have to look them up for a (legal) download =P

Currently I`m busy playing Ghost recon for the Wii. (you bet Boots pisses me off on stealth missions -_- )

Next up... Don`t got any idea yet tbh, I wanted to play Pokémon saphire on my Ds but my Ds has 2seperated screens(anger issues while playing the original Metroid) xD

I don`t own the fear games anymore, gonna have to look them up for a (legal) download =P

You have Wii?

Does it still work? Looks don't matter, a bit of duct tape works wonders.

And why Sapphire? Gen IV and V has Wi-fi battles, that's what makes them better than predecessors. However I hear D/P/Pt sucks, only SS/HG is worthy from Gen IV.

i ever watch ghost recon in live action XD

I've heard of that game a while ago, it's Metroidvania roguelike, right? On PC right now I'm playing The Last Remnant, but I've written that one down.

yep, exact description, highly dynamic game and rather hardcore, old school hardcore.

Playing it for a week, challenge is high and really addictive.

And The Last Remnant is really interesting, played it some time ago, but want to start over to make better character builds and armies.

yep, exact description, highly dynamic game and rather hardcore, old school hardcore.

Playing it for a week, challenge is high and really addictive.

And The Last Remnant is really interesting, played it some time ago, but want to start over to make better character builds and armies.

I might give it a shot, but my balance is a bit over a dollar right now. Steam Sale and my new console weren't gentle to my wallet.

I'd say, don't start over, unless your BR has made the game unbeatable. The game doesn't explain nothing at all, and you learn most things by looking up wikipedia, asking other people, and from your own mistakes.

The only thing for now I don't know, is which dubbing is better, english or japanese.

You have Wii?

Does it still work? Looks don't matter, a bit of duct tape works wonders.

And why Sapphire? Gen IV and V has Wi-fi battles, that's what makes them better than predecessors. However I hear D/P/Pt sucks, only SS/HG is worthy from Gen IV.

Yeah, that`s how I`m on forums using my Wii.

I used my Ds cuz I lost my Gba but well now I can`t play Saphire q.q. And I only got Pokémon Blue, used to have Silver(I lost it =( ) And Sapphire. Don`t own any later version sadly...

Yeah, that`s how I`m on forums using my Wii.

I used my Ds cuz I lost my Gba but well now I can`t play Saphire q.q. And I only got Pokémon Blue, used to have Silver(I lost it =( ) And Sapphire. Don`t own any later version sadly...

Xenoblade Chronicles! The greatest game for Wii ;)

Can't wait for Monolithsoft's new game to be released

who ever use razer game booster, i need help how to recrod screen by razer game booster :facepalm: ..it's not work on me

Try google.

all solution in google fail :facepalm: , they said, i shuld change key control, but its still not work.

Try a youtube tutorial?

not found in youtube too :facepalm:

using game booster not much lag when im crossing(play warspear), but my cable mouse almost broke :'( its make me hard to do cross again in warspear :cray:

shuld i buy new mouse :cray: ? i can't trash my old mouse :cray:

set on low grapics to keep lag on battlefield 4

:facepalm: lol

COD Ghost and Ghost Recon suck! GHOSTS ARE WEAK...

not 1st but zero

06-20-2025 A Newer World

CORDIS DIE = JUDGEMENT DAY lol :rofl:

Sure I do, least I`m not one of those idiots that screams trough teamspeak 24/7. "WTF BRO WHY ARE YOU KSING ME!?"

agreed, cod is full of 12 years old retards. Cs source and cs go ftw.

My favorite game is league of legends.

who ever use razer game booster, i need help how to recrod screen by razer game booster :facepalm: ..it's not work on me

try some othet programs like hypercam.

Lmao cod9 have stupid multiplayer

But awesome story line ( u can change story by playing)

We all gonna die at 2024 :cray:

ya :'( i love black opss 2 story

try some othet programs like hypercam.

hypercam always crash like bandicam

Yes.

Ghost Trick is amazing game, fun gameplay and great story.

999 also has fantastic story, multiple endings, great puzzles and memorable charaters.

:pleasantry:

ya :'( i love black opss 2 story

hypercam always crash like bandicam

works perfectly for me... maybe you dont know how to set it up or your pc sucks.