"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

All games mean not all games

Not working with any part of CoD 

I was wanna use it for online games. But didnt work

You don't know how to do it =! It can't be done.

Also you are retarded for playing FPSes on a pad.

All games mean not all games

Not working with any part of CoD 

I was wanna use it for online games. But didnt work

Lmao.. create a game profile for it in pinnacle and map out your controller. xD

Heck i even use to play warspear with it.

Someone was looking for gaman laptop, right?

Laptops are usually overpriced, but not much if you get an ordinary laptop. "Gaming" laptops usually have some shit for showing off, like LEDs, glows, unique designs, all of that increasing the price. You don't need that.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/ has a good overview on parts, what to look for, and helps a lot when assembling your own PC (DIY laptops when?).

Other than that, good luck.

Ah there we go!

Going to look at that site right away.

(I`m aware of all the shiny led lighted keyboards etc, all I`m looking for is a good laptop, plain and ordinary)

Ah there we go!

Going to look at that site right away.

(I`m aware of all the shiny led lighted keyboards etc, all I`m looking for is a good laptop, plain and ordinary)

My advice.. dont go for a laptop if gaming is your target, go for a desktop.

Hm, took a look but I`m going to wait with this.

Ive got a person irl that builds Pc`s himself. I`ll take a look with him at this site, he might be able to help me out with this.

@Born, I`m aware of this. Especially with the plans I have.

My advice.. dont go for a laptop if gaming is your target, go for a desktop.

I agree with this, but sometimes a laptop has it's good sides too.

You can easily plug it up to your TV, play in the bed/living room/kitchen/garden. All in all, desktop has better quality/price ratio, and it's easier to upgrade parts, but it lacks mobility on demand.

If he wanted a desktop, he'd ask for help building one.

I believe there are cases that are specificly made for Lan party`s and such. Mobility isn`t a issue in my case, however I would like some decent or above average parts (wich is going to cost more obviously)

Thanks for the help guys, now I can figure more things out :)

There is one thing to at least watch out for in laptops is Ventilation. Over-heating laptops is not a hard thing to do and not many frames ventilate as well as they should do.

Funny you mention that.

Did I ever tell you about my old Toshiba laptop? xd

Oh toshiba? Funny thing is.. that was the brand of my 1st laptop. I Watched it puff a wisp of smoke in the air at the end of it's glory days. xD

Myne had a serious issue of betraying me when I needed him the most.

Mid of an important match it decided to overheat and shut off.

Happend several times on ws aswell while I basicly had no programs running (not even on the background)

Figured out that it passed his days R.I.P

Oh toshiba? Funny thing is.. that was the brand of my 1st laptop. I Watched it puff a wisp of smoke in the air at the end of it's glory days. xD

Oh and even more funny thing is that my Toshiba is heating up my speaker right now ;D  Don't know why but Toshiba's are really hot.(literally xD)

Goddamn Toshibas.

I used to play WoW on my father's laptop, it overheated way too fast. After one hour of playing it would overheat already. I usually took a shower in cold water, wiped myself with a towel, and put that towel under laptop to cool it. It worked very well, I must say, I just needed to rotate the clumped towel every half an hour.

Xbox good graphic . Good control .that  all i want

Any human here played ghost yet?

Опубликованное фото

Lol get a ps4 and play at 1080p. Xbox is poor and stuck at only 720p. ;D

Xbox good graphic . Good control .that  all i want

Any human here played ghost yet?

Опубликованное фото

Sorry, but this game is shit  :bad:  So much copying from other games

First was half nude bodies around

Опубликованное фото

Who said those girls aren't armed?

♥♥♥♥♥es please,

Опубликованное фото

found some cool games on psv

Whoa, didnt know you are from finland :shok: , Anyway you still play WoW or are you even coming back to play in next big update ? 6.0 Warlords of Draenor ?

one month playtime left on wow then ill keep a little pause (1-2 weeks)

btw i accepted  your friend request..

It still tells me that you havent accepted me :/ Anyway what is your Battle.net acc name ? :)

Thank god i got PS4 xD I prefer Xbox One because i have over 30k points (Yea i have played a lot)

Sheesh, I wonder what`s going on with my Wii -.-

The youtube channel wouldn`t load at first so I reinstalled it, still same issue. Then I did a wifi reset and it loaded.

Now my issue is that the vids won`t load at all + I seem to logout unwanted here -_-

Feels like google is messing up badly

Ego, ya still getting Vita, or still thinking?

Last piece of advice.

If you can read Japanese well, Vita let's you import games from Nippon. If you didn't have a PS3, there are quite a few PS3 ports.

However Vita lacks games today, and that's probably going to change next year, so I'd get one next christmas. Hell, they'll probably crack it by then.

It's not like 3DS is perfect either. Weaker hardware impacts few games and their performance, especially with 3D activated. It's also region-locked, which means you can't import games (unless you have a 3DS from the same region), and wait forever for releases in Europe.

But all in all, 3DS was more appealing for me, and it seems not only for me. After I ordered it, I discovered two of my best friends on Steam actually own 3DSes, and we played some Animal Crossing like we were 12 year old girls. And it was fun.

If you have some friends who own, or could probably get one if you bought a 3DS, you will be able to play many games with local co-op, share your teams, get minor benefits, etc. If you don't, we're always here for you.

Honestly im still thinking. The current game gallery on Vita appeals to me, Jak and Daxter, is just 90% of my childhood when i was playing back then, and now the trilogy is on Vita in better graphics, just so good. Well sure some games are simply epic on vita and all, but to be honest what i want is a large game library. Something that wont bore me over time. Also i love extensive grinding, and not 2D games >_>

Honestly im still thinking. The current game gallery on Vita appeals to me, Jak and Daxter, is just 90% of my childhood when i was playing back then, and now the trilogy is on Vita in better graphics, just so good. Well sure some games are simply epic on vita and all, but to be honest what i want is a large game library. Something that wont bore me over time. Also i love extensive grinding, and not 2D games >_>

I actually know of few games for 3DS with grind, and also all 3DS games are 3D.

I also just finished Bravely Default demo. My damn, this IS the second coming of Final Fantasy V.

Level grind, item grind, multi-character selection, skills, a lot of them, vast world

NAME THE GAME.

Monster Hunter :^)

Well, that's a lot of expectations. Bravely Default is looking like it will meet your expectations. Don't know about items, because it's probably going to be like in older Final Fantasies, where you find items in chests, though I've noticed there is supposed to be some crafting system.

However, you have about 30 classes, you're free to change them on a whim, and assign unlocked abilities of one class to another, similiary to Final Fantasy V. Each class has it's own level, and I've heard you can level them to 14, or 16? Not sure now. Demo had 20/4 character/job level limit. I had a blast with it, mixing characters to take on final boss was fun as hell. Then I discovered the (over)power of 4 Ninjas with Red Mage and Performer passives.

Etrian Odyssey saga, each one is a very long game where you make a party of 5 adventurers, pick skill from skill tree on each level, later on dual-class, and beat hard as hell bosses. Only game for now I'm getting physically for DS. First three are on DS, 4 is on 3DS, 1 got remade for 3DS, however I prefer original, mostly because of soundtrack disregard that I suck cocks, you can change the audio to original, might get it.

POKEYMANZ!!!1

Other game? DeSu maybe, I love brewing powerful demons, still hadn't beaten optional boss though.

Other games I didn't play and can't say much.

Aren`t there any emulators for Ps1-2?

Psx and psx2 i think were the two most popular. Not sure about the names but they were called something like those.

Psx and psx2 i think were the two most popular. Not sure about the names but they were called something like those.

playstation = epsxe

playstation 2 = PCSX2

Cheapest solution for the PsVita.

There is POPS to emulate PSX,

no emu of PS2.

hmm... nSX2, but i use pcsx2.

And as for ps1.. i like using epsxe.

Let me rephrase, only good PS2 emu.