"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

So it has begun...

Femaleshaman was born in a land full of titties and vageegee.

Started dl, i just couldn't be parted from this game :blush: 

shaven amazons? Lol

this reminds me of dead or alive. Tho I never played either.

meh, seems like something I wouldve enjoyed as a teenager. Nothing to be impressed about now.

Опубликованное фото

Scarlet Blade

The game where u will see the most tits in your life ;D

I had pretty much the same looking character when i still had the game.

*whispers* Its f2p, lets go play :blush:

First Hoshiguma Yuugi

Now This

I love you in a way

First Hoshiguma Yuugi

Now This

I love you in a way

Thanks. I quess ;D

Soulblazer? Illusion of gaia? It`s the 3th game of that sequel

No I spent most of my days playing dragon warriors, final fantasy, mega man, all super mario bros, nba hangtime, double dragon, zelda, etc

never got a chance to play every game I wanted to play

battletoads and double dragon was my shit

I honestly sought out games with 2p co op, so me and my brothers could play together.

it was a great game, we had lots of fun

started in NES, double dragon, ninja turtles, contra, forgot others, I was so young

then in SNES

battletoads + double dragon, donkey kong country 1-3, zombies ate my neighbors, nba jam/hangtime

super wario world, total carnage

operation thunderbolt (not so great), super bomberman was ok too

but our fav pvp games were

Mortal kombat, killer instict, street fighter

the obvious lol

Don`t mention contra xd that`s just a f`ing rage game >.

Only Nes games I got is mario brothers and duckhunt.

Snes I got:

Terranigma-Battletoads&Double dragon-Super mario world-The smurfs Travel the world-Jungle book-Goof troop-Mickey the magical quest-Plok-Aladdin-Donkey kong country 1+2-Mickey&Minnie the great circus mystery (awesome role-play+platformer xd)

Tintin temple of the sun-Unirally-Lion king-Super mariokart and for last Battletoads battlemaniacs.

That`s all the original cartridges I have ^^

Don`t mention contra xd that`s just a f`ing rage game >.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Konami_Code.svgxd

I remember playing Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Batman and some other game I haven't found anywhere :( on NES as a child. Those were good times!

Yessss. I just watched Nintendo Direct.

I am fucking HYPED HOLY SHIT.

Only disappointments are lack of info about MH4, and about SMT IV in Europe.

Yessss. I just watched Nintendo Direct.

I am ♥♥♥♥ing HYPED HOLY SHIT.

Only disappointments are lack of info about MH4, and about SMT IV in Europe.

[/s]

Oh crap! I haven't seen it yet! Gotta go and watch now!

EDIT: It was pretty darn great. Everything was interesting as usual. But the titles I'm looking forward to will probably be announced in the first quarter of next year.

Anyone making plans on buying there next Gen consoles yet? (Ps 4, xbox one, Wii U etc)

It`s getting crazy with the console prices not to mention the games for them..

Anyone making plans on buying there next Gen consoles yet? (Ps 4, xbox one, Wii U etc)

Not for at least two years after release. First because of potential price drop, second to let games library bloom, third I have a strong PC.

Maybe WiiU when it will be available in Poland.

I have two 3DS games (one is actually on DS too) to tell you guys about, I'll do that tomorrow.

Seems most logic.

Gotta say that Playstation did a good job with there controller, looks interesting to me.

As for the titles, it`s not much currently. I`m curious about what will come.

2games? Hm, gues I`d better check this topic again tommorow.

I ordered PS4 already, so im just waiting it for now

Devil Survivor (Overclocked)!

You might want to ask "Aze, what's Devil Survivor, and why is Overclocked in brackets?". But don't worry, I'll answer that real quick.

Devil Survivor, or Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor, is a videogame for Nintendo DS from Shin Megami Tensei series. It's a great entry point to the series, so if you haven't played a SMT game before, consider doing that right now.

You might think "But I don't have a DS! What should I do?". Obviously, you can EMULATE the game on your PC, or Android phone! That's pretty convenient, right?

If you game on PC, you probably know how to find a DS emulator. On Android, there are two emulators I can recommend. DraStic is the best emulator on the market. It's a paid one, but there is no better choice than that, it's worth it's price. However, it only works on stronger phones, and not on phones with Tegra 2. Try the free demo over here!. If your phone doesn't support it, or you are too poor to buy it, nds4droid works okay.

Well then, we got you covered, now you probably want to know WHY should you play this gay ass game.

Imagine Pokemon, where character with two other pokes forms a group to fight other groups of pokes. Now, replace pokemon with demons, mythical beings and creatures from folklore. Also, you and your friends have 7 days to save the city or everyone will die.

Devil Survivor is a strategy game. Strategy game where you move your character on isometric gridded map, and when you engage in combat, you enter a turn-based skirmish similiar to many RPGs. Each skirmish consists of one normal turn, and Extra Turn after that. The normal turn is normal, each participator attacks, order is based on Speed, and if nobody scores an extra turn, skirmish ends and you go back to isometric map. However, when at least one participator gets an extra turn, after first turn, Extra Turn begins, where you can give out orders to your teammates with extra turn. Extra turns are awarded for scoring a critical hit, hitting an enemy with a spell he's weak to, getting hit by element you're resistant to, and sometimes at the beginning of combat. You can also lose an extra turn before it begins, for the opposite - getting hit by a crit, a spell you're weak to, or hitting enemy with something he's resistant to. This is very useful feature and adds a much more tactic to combat.

To get more demons, you need to buy them on Devil Auction, or fuse two demons to get a new stronger one. And you'll need stronger demons to beat the game. Demons level up, but a new ones are better and level up faster.

I'm talking a lot, right? Yeah, ignore that. Just try the game yourself. It has tons of replayability, multiple routes to pursue, with different outcomes. Story is pretty good, so you'll want to get all of them. And the game features NG+.

But wait, what's "Overclocked"?

Overclocked is Devil Survivor remake for the 3DS. If you are one of the cool guys who owns one, don't buy it yet. Pirate the DS version first, finish Day 2, and then decide whether you like the game or not. If you do, buy it, and enjoy it.

Pros of Overclocked : Voice Acting (a really good one), Day 8 on certain routes, ability to "clone" demons for Macca (this is much better than it sounds), improved graphics, and rebalancing of Phys builds.

Speaking of which, Mag build is recommended, and on DS, it's the only viable one. You only need one Str character, and you have Atsuro.

Have some screenshots.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. There is also Devil Survivor 2 (Break Record for 3ds, still in development). It's the sequel, but now it's BLUE. If you'll want more, it's good too, has some fresh content.

Wow, that's a lot of text! You sure love Shin Megami Tensei!

Unfortunately I'm not a cool guy and don't own a 3DS. But I will definitely check out the DS version.

I wasn't planning to buy this game later but maybe I should reconsider. What do you think?

Wow, that's a lot of text! You sure love Shin Megami Tensei!

Unfortunately I'm not a cool guy and don't own a 3DS. But I will definitely check out the DS version.

I wasn't planning to buy this game later but maybe I should reconsider. What do you think?

I like both Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem, but I don't know how hybrid of them will look like. They are two different genres.

It does look like a interesting game. Does it include some sort of Grinding ability or is it just the basic story line?

Try this new game where Nessah/Pliskiin scams you

Will do, I`ll loan him 1M.

Now stay out if you got nothing relevant to talk about.

Lets talk about me smacking your weak ass up kid. Now sit down, the grown ups are talking.

Fun fact time.

I`m 20, you`re 25 yet I`m more mature then you.

Go sit on a Wii controller while eating a burrito and mastrubating to your character.

Fun fact time.

I`m 20, you`re 25 yet I`m more mature then you.

Go sit on a Wii controller while eating a burrito and mastrubating to your character.

FunzOFaCtO TIME Kidz! Maleshaman has a ego the size of my third leg. Cry harder you fat nerd.

It does look like a interesting game. Does it include some sort of Grinding ability or is it just the basic story line?

Personally, I grinded 2 times on my first playthrough, both times I overdid it. If you'll grind, you'll be doing that for more money to get demons, not for exp. Just exploit weaknesses.

Also, you get more exp if your level is lower than enemy's.

It's possible to finish game with doing only storyline fights, there are achievements on 3DS version and that's one of them.

Seems like they know what they did during the making of.

Going to add both games in sequil on my to-play list.

How hard would you say these games are Azebu?

Seems like they know what they did during the making of.

Going to add both games in sequil on my to-play list.

How hard would you say these games are Azebu?

Both? What's the other one?

DeSu is moderately hard, especially if you want to get no death achievement. Especially the boss fights, fuck boss fights in this game. For the Belial fight (weak to ice, attacks with fire and phys) I got myself two Divine Lailah with Null Fire, Bufudyne (High Ice damage), Drain (Steal HP and MP) and Ice Amp (Ice damage x1.5), myself I had same skills but also Null Phys and Endure (survive deadly blow with 1HP) bundled that all with Blitzkrieg (Damage x1.25), and after all that, I barely made it - all 3 other characters and both demons in my party perished.