[2020.04.09] Photo Contest “Spring holidays with Warspear” 2020

easter_1200x630.thumb.png.b9f7abc858200132af46dbbf9071985d.png

Warriors of Arinar!

We’re glad to announce that the Easter brings us a new Warspear Online Photo Contest — “Spring holidays with Warspear” 2020. It's starts today! Now is the time to make and publish a photo of your spending your Spring Break playing our game. We prepared many precious prizes for you 🙂 

How to participate:

• Create a topic here, in this section of our forum. Its title should be the name of your character and server.
  • Upload a picture of yourself spending the Easter holidays at home playing Warspear Online.
  • Make your holiday picture cozy, creative and fun — a wrapped in a blanket while holding a mug, using crafted rabbit years, some flower ornaments and clothing to honor our latest festival, or simply an authentic smile. Just be yourself!
  • How to upload files into your post on forum - guide.

IMPORTANT! This is not a beauty contest, this time the overall quality and impression from the image will be considered while choosing the winners.

RULES;

• One participant = One photo, taken for the contest.
  • “Warspear Online” logo must be shown in the picture without using photo edition (you can draw the logo in a paper, show the game’s logo on the screen of your phone, open an image of our game in your table, and so on)
  • Editing size, filters, contrast and brightness is allowed.

Meeting these rules increase your chances to get a winning place and receive prizes!

Prohibited:

• Explicit content is prohibited.
  • Any clothing is allowed, though not clothing that goes against ethical and moral codes.
  • Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.
  • No other graphic elements like emojis, stickers, snapchat filters,  etc.

And we will resolve any controversies in our own way. We are the jury after all.

What are the prizes?

• 1st place (two winners): 10 000 Miracle coins + 100 “Caches of the School of Magic”;

And also plenty of prizes of varied amount to finalists, divided into different categories, according to the decision of the jury.

Schedule:

We are accepting pictures, starting today, 09.04.2020 till 26.04.2020 inclusive. After approving and collecting all entries from our forum, we will announce the winners of the contest and give prizes on 28.04.2020!

Keep in mind that by participating in this contest, you agree with the use of the content of your post as the pictures taken for this contest will be featured later in our Facebook page.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Aigrind team

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Does the picture have to include me? I'm seeing participants with only a pic of their laptop/phone.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:00 PM, Akasha said:

Upload a picture of yourself spending the Easter holidays at home playing Warspear Online.

RE: Yes

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I'm seeing participants with only a pic of their laptop/phone.

they didn't read the rules, I guess :sad:

On 4/9/2020 at 6:00 PM, Akasha said:

Upload a picture of yourself spending the Easter holidays at home playing Warspear Online.

does it have to be selfie or does reflection from like mirror count

Warspear logo is really necessary or the game screen (gameplay) is valid too?
I took a great picture of me, but only with my character on the spring map on pc screen :facepalm:

Edited by Makyro

9 hours ago, Makyro said:

Warspear logo is really necessary or the game screen (gameplay) is valid too?
I took a great picture of me, but only with my character on the spring map on pc screen :facepalm:

If you want the first place prize, then yes. If you have a great picture and don't want to change.. it is still possible to get a smaller prize, but we can't give the main prize if you didn't fulfill all requirements. 

3 hours ago, Luiz Carlos said:

Uma pena eu não poder participar por estar banido sem motivo!Saudações do seu amigo paladino #GloryHarad

Eu acredito que o suporte irá responder você na semana que vem e ainda pode participar e até o resultado sua conta com certeza será restaurada se houve qualquer mal entendido :smile:

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

If you want the first place prize, then yes. If you have a great picture and don't want to change.. it is still possible to get a smaller prize, but we can't give the main prize if you didn't fulfill all requirements. 

Ok, thanks for the usual attention, I’m looking for that first place. :wind:

19 hours ago, Luiz Carlos said:

Uma pena eu não poder participar por estar banido sem motivo!

Saudações do seu amigo paladino #GloryHarad

IMG_20200411_041108.jpg

Is it me or does his account look banned xD jahahahahah

On 11/04/2020 at 23:20, lallouss said:

Sou eu ou sua conta parece banida xD jahahahahah

Sim kkkk banida 😞 e eu ainda não sei o motivo! Aí meu ver foi engano porque eu coloquei coins recentemente e foi no DÉBITO eu postei como uma brincadeira e também como uma forma de protesto para que os moderadores pensem mais na sua comunidade não deram nenhum aviso e não tem uma causa isso é frustrante eu quero farmar meu book penetração 😞

On 4/9/2020 at 12:00 PM, Akasha said:

“Warspear Online” logo must be shown in the picture without using photo edition (you can draw the logo in a paper, show the game’s logo on the screen of your phone, open an image of our game in your table, and so on)

Hello! Can I show the phone's screen when I am playing or just warspear logo is allowed? 😋

i think gameplay is allowed since

22 minutes ago, Bounce said:

open an image of our game in your table

this means screen where game is on

Edited by Jcbreff

On 4/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, Akasha said:

23 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

i think gameplay is allowed since

On 4/9/2020 at 12:00 PM, Akasha said:

open an image of our game in your table

Está um pouco ambíguo. Está dizendo que o logo do warspear deve estar na foto, mas que fotos da tela do jogo com os personagens também é válido. Se eu postar a tela da gameplay do meu computador (indo na dg primavera) estarei concorrendo ao prêmio principal ou não? Me ajude por favor @Akasha e desculpe o incômodo.

2 hours ago, Tirocerteiro said:

Está um pouco ambíguo. Está dizendo que o logo do warspear deve estar na foto, mas que fotos da tela do jogo com os personagens também é válido. Se eu postar a tela da gameplay do meu computador (indo na dg primavera) estarei concorrendo ao prêmio principal ou não? Me ajude por favor @Akasha e desculpe o incômodo.

you you are participating in contest if you have game window open or logo shown in some other way

1 hour ago, crnoss said:

what is purpose in contest @akasha? 

to have fun and share our ways to spend easter at home?

Is there really any "useful" purpose for contests other than guide contests?

Edited by Jcbreff
typo

On 4/16/2020 at 10:08 PM, crnoss said:

what is purpose in contest @akasha? 

to bring out global community together and provide a fun way of giving prizes to Warspear online fans while most of us have been at home due to the holidays and government decree.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:29 PM, Tirocerteiro said:

Está um pouco ambíguo. Está dizendo que o logo do warspear deve estar na foto, mas que fotos da tela do jogo com os personagens também é válido. Se eu postar a tela da gameplay do meu computador (indo na dg primavera) estarei concorrendo ao prêmio principal ou não? Me ajude por favor e desculpe o incômodo.

As regras pedem para mostrar o logo, mas isso será julgado pelo nosso time no dia dos votos e é possível vencer se sua foto for convincente. Na dúvida, mostre o logo como foi pedido. 

2 минуты назад, Akasha сказал:

📣 Attention! The schedule has changed and we will give you one more week to submit your pictures - by 26.04.2020! We're going to vote for the winners on April 27th!

Знаешь,  чем подумал? Нахрен Хомса и модерацию. Пеереезжай из Хельсинок в Урюпинск. Братва в ожидании. У нас  комары, конечно, но и у вас не сахар природа. Жду фотку.

1 hour ago, акм said:

"Do you know what you thought? duck Homs and moderation. Move from Helsinki to Uryupinsk. Brothers are waiting. We have mosquitoes, of course, but you don’t have sugar nature either. Waiting for a picture."

what? 

6 часов назад, Jcbreff сказал:

what? 

Do you consider me an idiot? I made a mistake, did not translate back from Google. I myself am crying from humiliation. Let's kill their developers together. Write it off as a communication error between continents. I apologize.:mellow:  Пипец, обосрался перед буржуинами.снесу нахер этого толмача. Позор.

Edited by акм

6 часов назад, Jcbreff сказал:

duck Homs and moderation

:rofl: Кто нибудь остановите мой ор, у меня живот уже болит от смеха

Учим Бразилию русскому? Я еще вчера предлагал.

11 минут назад, Shakespeare сказал:

:rofl: Кто нибудь остановите мой ор, у меня живот уже болит от смеха

Знаток поэзии 16 века, сдулся?

7 минут назад, акм сказал:

Знаток поэзии 16 века, сдулся?

Да, из за утки Холмса и его извечного напарника....папугая АКМ:haha:, ниче так каламбурчик, при чем не спланированный

Edited by Shakespeare

2 минуты назад, Shakespeare сказал:

Да, из за утки Холмса и его извечного напарника....папугая АКМ:haha:

Ну Холмс вдрогнул, я посмеялся.Продолжаем диалог? Мне скучно.

3 минуты назад, акм сказал:

Ну Холмс вдрогнул, я посмеялся.Продолжаем диалог? Мне скучно.

Извините, должен откланяться, малость занят сборкой дивана и стульев....

7 часов назад, Jcbreff сказал:

what? 

Sorry again, accidentally crossed the native language. I will try to prevent this in the future.

2 hours ago, Biigtank said:

1587384909917356031275.jpg

Para participar do concurso voce tem que publicar sua imagem nesse link ▶️▶️ https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/289-photo-contest-“holiday-with-warspear”-2020/ 

:advise:

On 4/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, акм said:

Пеереезжай из Хельсинок в Урюпинск. Братва в ожидании. У нас  комары, конечно, но и у вас не сахар природа. 

Я предпочитаю комаров, а не тараканов. В идеале никто. 

On 4/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, акм said:

Жду фотку.

к сожалению, сейчас остался только скелет сосны :c

forest1.jpg