So  

20 members have voted

1. 1. So

• Me gusta, me gusta nao
    • Me gusta
    • No. I'm a noob.

Title says it all

Pay X amount of Miracle Coins to transfer a character to another server

I don't care what the price is, as long as it's reasonable.

If it's already in the update list then when will it come out?

Title says it all

Actually it was already planned long time ago. Anyway it never came out. And It's a bit boring to pay mcoins for that. I would suggest like 20k gold and you could do that just once every 2-3weeks.

Lmao if they ever gave us a way to go to other servers it would be a portal room behind eye that requires a 6000mcoin item to activate  :lol:

Lmao if they ever gave us a way to go to other servers it would be a portal room behind eye that requires a 6000mcoin item to activate  :lol:

then I'll pot res my rogue to eye and top up 6000 mcoins and activate it, go to US and teach Afro and Ascetic how to play rogue the pro way

Oh god, never !! I dont want more noobs on Emerald ._.

Mostly of people migration are about people who want to migrate from EU to US, I don't think much people will migrate to EU  ;)

Mostly of people migration are about people who want to migrate from EU to US, I don't think much people will migrate to EU  ;)

In other words, good people will migrate to US.

This means, the noobs amount will be greater compared to good players.

Well , At Not permanent migration can be Ok id love to kick itachi Or Something like this ass.

Id love it if i could jump from server  to server like a cute rabbit !! ;D

In other words, good people will migrate to US.

This means, the noobs amount will be greater compared to good players.

Well said. So in final Flaszek was right  :pardon:

• Developer

Title says it all

That feature has 2 sides.

The first one - the good one. You could choose server where your friends playing if you mistakenly created hero on the wrong realm. Or for related issues.

On the other side: you could move to the server with different economics, purchase TOP equip for way less gold and then came back to your own server, for example. And I'm not speaking about 1 or 2 players.

However, right now we are planning to add some useful options and maybe we will find decent solution for that case.

The first one - the good one. You could choose server where your friends playing if you mistakenly created hero on the wrong realm. Or for related issues.

On the other side: you could move to the server with different economics, purchase TOP equip for way less gold and then came back to your own server, for example. And I'm not speaking about 1 or 2 players.

However, right now we are planning to add some useful options and maybe we will find decent solution for that case.

EU one hundred times cheaper than US..Probably the cheaper server ?

Well , ill go sell signs there.

30-27k x set vs 22k-25k In EU.

Not a bad business.

that was exactly what i was gonna say, this would cause huuge economical problems in-game, as players would just "harvest" all the cheap items from one server, then sell it at max price on their own server) this would eventually end up in huge problems, making all lets say ; eu emerald players extremely poor, while sapphire players would be super rich.)

• Developer

Not a bad business.

Cheapest server, as I assume, is SA-Pearl, but basically concept is the same.

Not a bad business.

i think the cheapest server is the ru-amber some guys told me the signs there cost like 1500 gold each.

oh... snorly was faster  8)

Well snorlax that's why I suggested that, if this feature is coming, you shall put a limitation, for example to be allowed to change server just once every 2-3 weeks. Anyway something really strictly that won't make people change their servers just to gain some more gold.

And yes migration would be really useful, as you already pointed out, in the case a friend plays on a different server and he's not willing to start all over again. (I saw this happening some times back in the days I was active).

Thanks  :good:

PS: Thanks for listening us

guy you forgot?

oh sry i thought that i should be level 18 only though i have winding sceptor and it is not 18 so what staves are above 18 pls?

in the second thing i really wish if the the modrators or the devs can help me with it though it was like a curse on me playing 18 level without being able to communicate with any one i even had to learn afew russian words like cnc,natn, npoam which i really dont know what they mean lol! o_O

hi i have a question(2 questions in fact)

first i have like 10 norlant crystals and runes but i can use none of them on my gear even though i have all the requirments

second now a level 18 druid im registered on Ru-Amber by mistake (i thought the ru and the usa is about the ping so i chose ru because it is closer to me then i relized it is about the lang V___V! and by the way i dont know not even single word in russian!)

so is there any possiple way to transphire my level 18 druid from Ru-Amber to any other English server? ( my character name is yasirnoor21 by the way ^___^

and that time dark you said you are amused how i managed to lvl19 lvl without caring about lang,well i had alot of friends who knew english and russian but they all quited by now ;_;

guy you forgot?

and that time dark you said you are amused how i managed to lvl19 lvl without caring about lang,well i had alot of friends who knew english and russian but they all quited by now ;_;

so it was you who created that druid on the russian server? @_@

Heuheu...we meet again...;_;

SA-Pearl is for sure the cheapest, doom weapons are only between 80k-400k ;-; , gold is more precious than miracle coins.

so it was you who created that druid on the russian server? @_@

Heuheu...we meet again...;_;

damn !

it was almost a year and now you knew.it was me?

lol , just lol :facepalm:

damn !

it was almost a year and now you knew.it was me?

lol , just lol :facepalm:

been 6 months actually ;_;

Btw, you had a different name back then though :crazy:

You expected me to remember that it was exaaactly you who created a druid on the russian server? :drinks:

(Well i remember it as clearly as um..as clearly as i see my hands £_£)

well if it happens we will have partys and partys full of russians coming to our servers to take our bosses and things, just so you know. (i still dont mind i just want my rogue to go travel)

How is that a problem? I expected a better reply... No offense though.

Fixing this problem will be fast, simple and easy, just put limitations.

If you Devs do the work manually I don't see how there would be these kinds of problems.

The only thing I want to do is transfer one of my character which I worked hard on to a server I wish to play on

Other people would want that too while others would do exactly what you said, this is when you, Developers, make the 1st thing happen and prevent the 2nd one

I would post more ideas but I'm on my mobile right now.

Anyways, thanks for the reply Snorlax.

- Only characters above lv18 can be transferred to another server of choice, this could be lowered, just my thought cause some people might transfer characters from other servers with equipment, gold or etc from that server for a lower payment with a lv1 character

- You can only transfer the same character once each 6 months, so you have to make sure you make the right choice, I don't see why you'd have to transfer servers twice if you just want to be with your friends or in a better server that suits you, it's either Sapphire, Emerald or Pearl, 2 choices wouldn't be so hard.

- or it could be one character per account each 6 months, like I said above

- Devs will investigate logs of trades and etc to check if someone is planning to transfer things from one server to another, old/unused characters which could also be friends' characters, basically this fixing everything in that problem.

- Only characters created 6 months ago or more may be transferred to other servers, this way you can't just lvl up a character to 18 in less than a month to transfer things

- High price to transfer, this way people wouldn't even bother doing any of that cause they would just waste their time buying stuff at a lower price but paying a high fee to transfer them, in the end they spend exact same gold/mcoins and waste their time.

There's many more ways, but in my opinion the best way to do it is only old characters can be transferred, before being transferred the Developers need to check past logs of the character then they should decide whether it will or will not be transferred and there must be a long limit til you can transfer again.

Like I said there's many ways to prevent it. Pretty simple if you ask me.

The only hard part I see is adding up the best ideas to get the best way to prevent this is a easy way.

Best solution is to server transfer to cost mc, in my opinion.  :unknw:

Ofcourse you'd have to pay, the problem is the people who transfer servers twice to ship cheap goods from server to server, it could be same/different characters.

i have a solution

how about your gold doesn't transfer with you?

means when you go other server your gold there is 0 but when you come back to your server your gold becomes as mutch as it was before you leave the server,and your gold in the other server stays there too

this way no one can transfer gold from any server to another,even if they transfer items like signs to sell on other server and then buy cheap stuff eith the money,the signs will be sold at the server cost which is as low as other items.

i have a solution

means when you go other server your gold there is 0 but when you come back to your server your gold becomes as mutch as it was before you leave the server,and your gold in the other server stays there too

this way no one can transfer gold from any server to another,even if they transfer items like signs to sell on other server and then buy cheap stuff eith the money,the signs will be sold at the server cost which is as low as other items.

and i suggest that all items you are currently equipping will become "us sapphire-soulbounded" once you transfer to "eu-emerald", this means you are able to use the items at eu, however, you are NOT able to trade it to other players as it is "soulbounded to sapphire" this way you dont have to start naked when transferring servers :bad: :good:

i have a solution

Think twice before you suggest something.

It could be a whole guild/group or maybe even the entire server that plans on this.

and i suggest that all items you are currently equipping will become "us sapphire-soulbounded" once you transfer to "eu-emerald", this means you are able to use the items at eu, however, you are NOT able to trade it to other players as it is "soulbounded to sapphire" this way you dont have to start naked when transferring servers :bad: :good:

I like this idea, but it seems a little hard to add.

Maybe all equipments that aren't personal and not equipped will be removed and the equipped ones will be kept.

They should add a warning though so you can transfer it to another character.

There should be a long limit to transfer back so I don't think you'll be back to that server in a long time

And anyways why would you even transfer to another server if you're just gonna end up going back to the first one in the first place?

Think twice before you suggest something. It could be a whole guild/group or maybe even the entire server that plans on this.

and how would he earn this "way less gold" ?

if for selling items then they are already low priced on the server, for examble he want to buy sd stick for 80k in Sa-pearl,he has to go Sa-pearl with 0 gold and earn 80k in it with just killing mibs and selling their goods

the low prices in other servers is because gold there is very rare and hard to earn,that is why earning 80k in other server is like earning 400k in eu, examble: signs 30k a set in eu, 10k a set in SA-pearl, does that reveal something?

omfg  :facepalm:

Think twice before you suggest something.

Transfer server > buy 3k Miracle coins > buy signs > sell/trade signs for lv18 equipments > transfer back to other server > sell/use > profit.

omfg  :facepalm:

Transfer server > buy 3k Miracle coins > buy signs > sell/trade signs for lv18 equipments > transfer back to other server > sell/use > profit.

you still don't get it man

if an sd wep costs 3k mcoins in eu it will cost 3k mcoins in Sa-pearl too, cuz if sd price 1/3 eu price,signs price 1/3 eu price too.

If Pearl is cheaper then

SD Blade at SA = 100+ signs = 4000+ mc

SD Blade at EU = 200+ signs = 8000+ mc

Get it?

Gold isn't the only currency in-game.

If Pearl is cheaper then

SD Blade at SA = 100+ signs = 4000+ mc

SD Blade at EU = 200+ signs = 8000+ mc

Get it?

Gold isn't the only currency in-game.

cheaper only in gold cuz it is a new server with low amounts of gold(cuz the only source of gold actually is daily quests,mobs drops sell to NPCs)

if sd wep=400sign in eu,it will cost 400sign in Sa-pearl as well