Shitzo

So  

20 members have voted

1. 1. So

• Me gusta, me gusta nao
    • Me gusta
    • No. I'm a noob.

Best solution is to server transfer to cost mc, in my opinion.  :unknw:

No, sorry but I don't agree. The main motivation that server migration isn't a yet available feature it's because we fear the people who will just migrate over and over again from a server to another to juts buy/sell something and make a lot of gold.

The thing about MCoins is that many of the player are buying MCoins just to sell something and make high ammounts of gold. Putting it just as a MCoin feature will make those guys have no problems to just make from it an easier way to make gold.

No, in my opinion putting it just for MCoins won't avoid people who would like to change servers just for gain lot of gold.

The only solution , in my opinion again, is adding a temporal limitation: "You can migrate again to another server just after X days passed"

That's what I think  ;)

and i suggest that all items you are currently equipping will become "us sapphire-soulbounded" once you transfer to "eu-emerald", this means you are able to use the items at eu, however, you are NOT able to trade it to other players as it is "soulbounded to sapphire" this way you dont have to start naked when transferring servers :bad: :good:

Don't think so, if I would want to transfer my acc to ru (stupid example) I would mind if actually all my items would be useless, ok if you have a completed equip or personal and non tradeable equips. But what if actually in the next updates will come new items and the only way for you to gain them is by farming since you can't trade your old ones? Well it will be really boring, and if this happens I think some people would prefer to come back to their initial server so they could trade equips instead of wasting hours at farming  :wacko:

No, sorry but I don't agree. The main motivation that server migration isn't a yet available feature it's because we fear the people who will just migrate over and over again from a server to another to juts buy/sell something and make a lot of gold.

The thing about MCoins is that many of the player are buying MCoins just to sell something and make high ammounts of gold. Putting it just as a MCoin feature will make those guys have no problems to just make from it an easier way to make gold.

No, in my opinion putting it just for MCoins won't avoid people who would like to change servers just for gain lot of gold.

The only solution , in my opinion again, is adding a temporal limitation: "You can migrate again to another server just after X days passed"

That's what I think  ;)

Don't think so, if I would want to transfer my acc to ru (stupid example) I would mind if actually all my items would be useless, ok if you have a completed equip or personal and non tradeable equips. But what if actually in the next updates will come new items and the only way for you to gain them is by farming since you can't trade your old ones? Well it will be really boring, and if this happens I think some people would prefer to come back to their initial server so they could trade equips instead of wasting hours at farming  :wacko:

if.you earned it in a server,you trade.it.in that server,just switch back to your server and sell it,as simple.as that

i actually like dark idea

cheaper only in gold cuz it is a new server with low amounts of gold(cuz the only source of gold actually is daily quests,mobs drops sell to NPCs)

if sd wep=400sign in eu,it will cost 400sign in Sa-pearl as well

So you're saying EU and SA got the same prices?  :facepalm:

Man you're lost.

Gold is NOT the only currency and last time I've checked SIGNS where a more used currency than GOLD and they are bought with MIRACLE COINS.

Even if a set of sign in SA is 18k that doesn't mean the amount of signs used to purchase is the exact same amount.

For example, at EU, KW Boots = 25 signs, 1 set of signs = 25-30k. KW boots = 50k, 25 signs = 70k.

Don't get me started with purchasing with Miracle coins.

Economics is a major factor. But perhaps over time and the dust settles, things may just stabilize.

Just look at swamps.. it destroyed the economy but in time and with some tweeking from dev's, it all stabilized a little. Just a pity that people still dont know the value of some items ( not to mention how bad it effected lab ).

If the markets and trades were left to fend for itself.. u may just find that eventually a stable and mirrored economy may just sink into place across all servers.

Just a thought. Опубликованное фото

Cheapest server, as I assume, is SA-Pearl, but basically concept is the same.

Well , it is also the New entry.Less people i guess (i never visited there )..

And well , the solution is one , its your fault if you create a character In the wrong server , if you want to move , Just create another New character.

if.you earned it in a server,you trade.it.in that server,just switch back to your server and sell it,as simple.as that

i actually like dark idea

Well as soon as at 99% the migration will cost MCoins I'm not gonna waste my MCoins everytime just to come back for a trade.

If the migration was free I would do it, but if the migration is free it would again occur the problem of people doing it just for gold purposes.

This is a problem which is a bit hard to solve  :cray:

So you're saying EU and SA got the same prices?  :facepalm:

Man you're lost.

Gold is NOT the only currency and last time I've checked SIGNS where a more used currency than GOLD and they are bought with MIRACLE COINS.

Even if a set of sign in SA is 18k that doesn't mean the amount of signs used to purchase is the exact same amount.

For example, at EU, KW Boots = 25 signs, 1 set of signs = 25-30k. KW boots = 50k, 25 signs = 70k.

Don't get me started with purchasing with Miracle coins.

you jst not getting me

i know.it isn't the only currency,that is my point,those servers aren't cheap at all,their signs price for equips is as same as eu

KWboots=25 signs in eu, it is 25signs in Sa-pearl too

KWboots=50k=25sign in eu cuz 25s=50k.(duck where is that :o

KWboots=10k=25sign in Sa (mcoins items and equips are x% lower price in Sa then eu )

Last time I checked SA sell items cheaper to attract more people and because they are generous, I've been there once, people sell so cheap and are very helpful only problem is the low population.

And last time I checked signs where currencies ( not surprised ), in short Signs = Gold = MC.

So KW boots = 25-30 signs at EU

at SA since it's cheaper you'd most likely get it for 15-20 signs, the old price of EU when they wasn't so greedy.

This is the last time I'm explaining it.

Gold is not the only currency in game. Currencies are used to purchase equipments. The cheaper the people sell the lower the currencies you use to purchase.

End of story.

Back to Server migration.

What I'm saying is, ppl would think twice before spending x-mc with server transfer.

Should've explained it better.

I agree, if they made it like 5000 miracle coins to transfer servers, which is probably a once in a character time thing, then people would think twice in doing it because 10,000 miracle coins is ALOT and you're not earning any more with 10k miracle coins flushed down the toilet unless you're coming back with 20 full lv18 set ( including weapons )

nah, more like 50 sets.

are u forgot, when move to another server, this is one problem:

[move]SAME NAME OF CHAR ON THIS SERVER[/move]

I think, database error if there is same name of char.

Exactly  :give_rose:

I wouldnt spend that much just to troll economy  ;D

Yea but I wouldn't spend even if it was "just" 5000MCoins, for me it's ok at 1000MCoins, and the only solution is JUST to add a temporal limitation.

That's all, I don't see why we should point out more problems when all can be solved by a temporal limitation on doing it. I don't think anybody would pay 1000MCoins if he can get back after one whole month. Nobody will risk to migrate and buy other things for making gold purposes because in 1month the prices could change.  ;)

are u forgot, when move to another, this is one problem:

Just add rename option.  Anyway really old chars should recieve an email if 1year of inactivity passed, and in that email there should be the option to click a link to verify your activity or to deny it. So proceed with deleting if the account isn't active anymore (after 1year or more)

FFS, use your brain before you click on " post ".  :facepalm:

are u forgot, when move to another server, this is one problem:

Rename, duh.

All the games I've played with server transfer had a rename option, others even had faction change.

:crazy: if my enemies move to another server, i will say:

43292_.jpg

lol for me i agree with the idea of transfering to a server with solely personal equips and *0* gold when u transfer leaving behind ur un-equiped items behind and all u need to have in ur bag in-order to transfer is any amount of repair scroll so u dnt run naked when ur gears break on dat server.....NOTE: to de mcoins users,every transaction and gold earned on dat server stays on dat server, same applies to all de servers u visit,thus preventing serious economic mishap.

and abt de idea of server migrate via mcoins is totally a bad idea.....did u for once take into consideration those who are unable to purchase mcoins but wish to enjoy same liberty of server migration......if dat is enforced ,it means its gonna favor specific amount of ppl and trust me ders gonna be an up roar between those eligible and those ineligible and  another thread on dis forum to remove server migration ;D same as it started :spiteful:

and abt de idea of server migrate via mcoins is totally a bad idea.....did u for once take into consideration those who are unable to purchase mcoins but wish to enjoy same liberty of server migration......if dat is enforced ,it means its gonna favor specific amount of ppl and trust me ders gonna be an up roar between those eligible and those ineligible and  another thread on dis forum to remove server migration ;D same as it started :spiteful:

they can buy mcoins with gold in-game  ;D

they can buy mcoins with gold in-game  ;D

paypal

both aren't gud enough as a solution....wat if paypal is inacessible and he/she isen't sure purchasing mcoins via gold is safe enough (SCAMMERS ALERT) ;D

both aren't gud enough as a solution....wat if paypal is inacessible and he/she isen't sure purchasing mcoins via gold is safe enough (SCAMMERS ALERT) ;D

It's their own problem. Paypal is there, and it is an international service. So everyone should be able to purchase mcs. Make a better excuse.

@Xbabaroix, It's just a suggestion, it's not the official thing...

Which is why it's in the suggestion board so we can give ideas to Developers, this is not a debate.

Just simply say " add a way to do this with gold " then that's it. Not so hard.

Same thing for the rest of the people who don't know what's a suggestion.

@Xbabaroix, It's just a suggestion, it's not the official thing...

Which is why it's in the suggestion board so we can give ideas to Developers, this is not a debate.

Just simply say " add a way to do this with gold " then that's it. Not so hard.

Same thing for the rest of the people who don't know what's a suggestion.

am not trying to condem dis suggestion besides i love it cos its a brilliant idea but am concerned abt how to make it accessible to all.....and i suggest dev shud create something like a portal at various world which would be incharge of server migrate,like i said earlier u move to ur destination with *0* gold and if u wish to return dat will be like a month or 2 and u can't return with unequiped and other tradable items only personal stuff....dat will prevent greedy ppl from destroying game economy ::)

It's their own problem. Paypal is there, and it is an international service. So everyone should be able to purchase mcs. Make a better excuse.

srry to say but paypal isen't international as it seems to be not all countries are listed in their country list ::)