SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Oh, we have a new mod on tavern? Didn't know.

since you only pay attention to my posts, thought i might give you a hand.

keep up the "good" work enforcing the rules when it suits ya  :good:

Since you only pay attention to Jarox's posts, lemme clarify you something.

He's posting something related to Warspear.

Perhaps you should read the rules again, even this one you posted, yes?

Here's a bonus just for you:

Definition:Advertising is a means of communication with the users of a product or service. Advertisements are messages paid for by those who send them and are intended to inform or influence people who receive them, as defined by the Advertising Association of the UK.

devs seem to be fine with youtube links to warspear videos, this is ok with me, since warspear has an official facebook too!

devs seem to be fine with youtube links to warspear videos, this is ok with me, since warspear has an official facebook too!

Guy is a trouble maker, let him think he's right  :wacko:

devs were also ok with that guy forever spamming that helsing fight (which was awesome, but not the point).

devs were also ok with that guy forever spamming that helsing fight (which was awesome, but not the point).

that guy was here for 3 years. still not watched helsing

if its not removed, it must be endorsed/suggested by the company  :unknw:

uh, no

that guy was here for 3 years. still not watched helsing

Besides that idiot spamming a part episode, the anime series is actually quite good ( if your into that sort of thing ).

Besides that idiot spamming a part episode, the anime series is actually quite good ( if your into that sort of thing ).

It's weird

? Lebeau are you suggesting jayrox warspear themed post is no ai-grind benefit?

What happened to your two accounts here isnt that ban-able

What about the part where in tavern description it says

On top or off topic

95313_.jpg

Even the official warspear facebook page posted links of my videos yet. So im sure they are fine with it,that i help to "show" how great this game is :P its good for warspear when people spreed videos and so on of their game.

Poor lebeau,failed again.

I want war  :aggressive:

Look @ earlier posts :aggressive: :spiteful:  or I'll give you what you want :spiteful: :aggressive: :aggressive: !!

? Lebeau are you suggesting jayrox warspear themed post is no ai-grind benefit?

What happened to your two accounts here isnt that ban-able

What about the part where in tavern description it says

On top or off topic

among ohter "reasons" i was banned for offtopic posts here. my advice to you pliskin is to focus on ur feels and mind ur own business.

Harassing or Defamatory This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:   

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players,  AIGRIND  employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, AIGRIND employees, or groups of people

So basically you are reporting yourself for stalking jayrox...

I am happy you have come to confess your sins

You're starting a stink here in the page i am not sure where i am coming into these rules you are implying i am violating

Put it to rest. You "quit" the game lebeau, but now all you do is harass jayrox.

Let's leave it there, but i know you can't

So basically you are reporting yourself for stalking jayrox...

I am happy you have come to confess your sins

?

i advise you to look up the meaning of stalking and see who's been stalking who.

example: some random guy i dont know keeps getting in the middle of my business, calling me by some random player name which he and are so convinced it's me but got 0 proof of it.

was trying to find the post where you apologised for what you were doing last time, maybe that way you wouldnt forget to mind ur business instead of stalking others.

;D

You just can't stop the lies its only funny now

Enjoy your time here if you wanted people to mind their business don't put your "personal" issues in plain public view

?

i advise you to look up the meaning of stalking and see who's been stalking who.

example: some random guy i dont know keeps getting in the middle of my business, calling me by some random player name which he and are so convinced it's me but got 0 proof of it.

was trying to find the post where you apologised for what you were doing last time, maybe that way you wouldnt forget to mind ur business instead of stalking others.

There is proof, but we really like to see you angry and posting random bullshit

please refrain from posting more about past problems and talking about rules or breaking the rules, if u got screenshot post it, if not go make a new topic in tavern ty :give_rose:

if its purple its bubble gum :dirol:

;D

You just can't stop the lies its only funny now

Enjoy your time here if you wanted people to mind their business don't put your "personal" issues in plain public view

you deny apologising to me for your abusive "trolling"? lol i bet i was the only one who saw it, right? ;)

dude just go and feel ur feels. like i already told you before, i dont know you and i dont want to know you, so just go and play with your legos or something and stop coming to harass me everytime you can, i havent even read it yet but i think these words will also apply to shilan's post.

please refrain from posting more about past problems and talking about rules or breaking the rules, if u got screenshot post it, if not go make a new topic in tavern ty :give_rose:

wait, this is too much fun. so i cant go off topic when pointing out someone went off topic in a forum section where aparently you can go off topic if you like (unless you are me ofc) (thanks pliskin for the picture)

95376_.jpg

no flamey shot? poor,

Sell BBQed Chipmunk PM

Опубликованное фото

Poor Chipmunk ._.

My ranger is nothing big xd

My ranger is nothing big xd

Developers need to make chipmunks ( and all the other innocent little creatures ) kill you with a one hit K.O if attacked, for april fools day.  ;D