SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

↑ what boredom does to you , it makes you sex predator.

so here is a question :

Can i get good stats (like high crit/accuracy) on my shaman while retaining its HP (should be at least 2.5k) ?

Also, wanna know what do i do to get my hp to 3k + ? 

I am assuming BG/GT and crit charms of fortitude on amulet/rings and resi --> armour,legs,belt .

Accuracy on Shaman is hard to stack, especially with arena staff.

If you're using arena staff then forget about it, it's never happening.

There are no proper rings with accuracy on them so yea, not even with SD staff will it be possible to have a good outcome cause there goes your 18% Resilience cap.

If you really want Accuracy for some reason, then I'd suggest using 2 Garnet signets and VS gloves with everything else arena for SD Scepter.

2 Garnet signets, VS gloves, GT hood and boots with everything else arena for without SD Scepter. The loss is kinda big and unreasonable.

Critical is kinda pointless on stacking, you should go for Resilience and HP not Critical. With full arena set you'd get around 22% Critical with Critical enchanted on belt, that comes without focusing on it and is good enough.

Average Resilience is 18% so you just want to go slightly above that without losing anything serious.

If you want 24% crit I'd suggest you to do VS gloves, GT hood and boots with everything else arena with 2 good signets, kinda bad for PvP though. That's the best as it goes while remaining good HP and Resilience.

For 3k Hp, yea pretty much that.

Pointless cause of the stats you lose badly, I'd rather get a lv3 guild.

Accuracy on Shaman is hard to stack, especially with arena staff.

If you're using arena staff then forget about it, it's never happening.

There are no proper rings with accuracy on them so yea, not even with SD staff will it be possible to have a good outcome cause there goes your 18% Resilience cap.

If you really want Accuracy for some reason, then I'd suggest using 2 Garnet signets and VS gloves with everything else arena for SD Scepter.

2 Garnet signets, VS gloves, GT hood and boots with everything else arena for without SD Scepter. The loss is kinda big and unreasonable.

Critical is kinda pointless on stacking, you should go for Resilience and HP not Critical. With full arena set you'd get around 22% Critical with Critical enchanted on belt, that comes without focusing on it and is good enough.

Average Resilience is 18% so you just want to go slightly above that without losing anything serious.

If you want 24% crit I'd suggest you to do VS gloves, GT hood and boots with everything else arena with 2 good signets, kinda bad for PvP though. That's the best as it goes while remaining good HP and Resilience.

For 3k Hp, yea pretty much that.

Pointless cause of the stats you lose badly, I'd rather get a lv3 guild.

i didnt read much, but critical is 2X more important for healer class, since you can crit damage and crit heal, and it all goes from the same stat - critical

most mmo's have separate stats for damage crits and heal crits, but WS doesnt, so crit is 2X more important then any other stat for healers

i didnt read much, but critical is 2X more important for healer class, since you can crit damage and crit heal, and it all goes from the same stat - critical

most mmo's have separate stats for damage crits and heal crits, but WS doesnt, so crit is 2X more important then any other stat for healers

Sure, go ahead and go full Critical.

I won't even use a single Crit enchant on my shaman and we'll see how that turns out, either me 3 shotting you or you drawing the match.

maine game ni choda tha bas forum pr ni ata time ni milta itna..... Kaise he sab log...

sab tik main bi abi abi kelna start kiya hi game udeat ki vahjese varna aata bi nahi  :facepalm:

Sure, go ahead and go full Critical.

I won't even use a single Crit enchant on my shaman and we'll see how that turns out, either me 3 shotting you or you drawing the match.

so me drawing the match when youre overamped must mean youre pro when i havnt spent a dime in year(s)

much respect, very wow

critical is best for healers, until some smart-ass thinks hes a genius by waving around his +10 dick stick just like pvprange

money > strategy

Christall  stop share your shit no one cares. :)

Isnt luck , only spaming chests during all the day , moving to different location each some chests , nice to you  but we dont need to see.

And a happy new year!

In 3hours  :bomb: