SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Hates everything and everyone who Has higher amp than 8+ , kites with 5+pala and calls it pro,

Claims paladins could beat shamans xd

Moron ur anti-arena-knowledge is worser than i thought :(

bury ur chars and go play runescape :)  ;D

The only reason swaaz has +0 is o talk shit to any player that is amped lol. He couldn't afford to go +10 like me and Poley so this is his way of making himself seem important. 

Let the poor cripple have a lil fun  :spiteful:

The only reason swaaz has +0 is o talk shit to any player that is amped lol. He couldn't afford to go +10 like me and Poley so this is his way of making himself seem important. 

Let the poor cripple have a lil fun  :spiteful:

you + poley?

hahahaha what makes you two in the same sentence?

that alone spells out B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

:rofl: :rofl:

you + poley?

hahahaha what makes you two in the same sentence?

that alone spells out B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

:rofl: :rofl:

Friends or how would u call it ,"clique" xD

heres what your* stats should be for ranger

i blanked out my health because my amulet doesnt have fortitude, and im not level 20, so its alittle embarrassing  :bad:

attack speed = always hit first against any class, AND you get an extra hit in with bless  :shok:  maybe even 2  :shok: :shok:

post-8672-14177035201181_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177035201337_thumb.jpg

Even with no amp those stats are nasty, nice swaaz.

Also, what`s your dodge with skill, and what abouy when using a dodge scroll?

(perhaps we can do a pvp or 5 sometime?)

Even with no amp those stats are nasty, nice swaaz.

Also, what`s your dodge with skill, and what abouy when using a dodge scroll?

(perhaps we can do a pvp or 5 sometime?)

i wont say no to pvp even if i know im gonna lose, so just ask

my dodge is level 1, so i didnt bother showing it. however im considering getting 5 dodge at level 20 so i may experiment

edit: if i use severe cold chest plate (which doesnt exist) i will have slightly higher crit with slightly lower dodge. you can see why now ive always wanted it

Don`t worry, I`m a fair pvper.

I still got a +4winding scepter (aka my heal staff) I could use to even the odds between us.

I honestly tought that you were using Bg shadow (mainly cuz of the high speed) but then I realised "huh, but bg gives a accuracy boost" and it came to my mind that I seen you asking in Tc for severe cold gloves or boots.

You should deffinately try out max dodge, since trap barely works vs casters (wich we have alot)

It`s the only thing rangers can relay on besides a arrow shower+high crits ofcourse.

Don`t worry, I`m a fair pvper.

I still got a +4winding scepter (aka my heal staff) I could use to even the odds between us.

I honestly tought that you were using Bg shadow (mainly cuz of the high speed) but then I realised "huh, but bg gives an* accuracy boost" and it came to my mind that I seen you asking in Tc for severe cold gloves or boots.

You should deffinately try out max dodge, since trap barely works vs casters (wich we have alot)

It`s the only thing rangers can relay on besides a arrow shower+high crits ofcourse.

i try to SS casters after their stuns then run and hide with a trap, but ya your right its not very reliable. i think 5 SS might be more rewarding then 5 dodge, but i dont know yet.

oh and im trying to make severe cold more well-known, cus im selling an extra pair of gloves  :blush:

@swaaz ,

i have never seen anyone with so much atk speed, you do have an interesting set  :good:

But that low resi will be your biggest disadvantage.

@swaaz ,

i have never seen anyone with so much atk speed, you do have an interesting set  :good:

But that low resi will be your biggest disadvantage.

low resi against melee opponents = no problem

against ranged opponents = hope your high crit destroy's their resi making it evened out

but ya, i do have different sets for different classes, the one im showing was for against rogues and shamans (my gears were crit enchant moon def in picture)

I wonder how the full severe set would work on a Bd with 2Bg krisses, that`s gotta be 30-35%

i only use 2 pieces, and 2 pieces revenge

edit: kudos for knowing about BG kris's, it seems nobodys aware they are faster then doom dagger  :facepalm:

i blanked out my health because my amulet doesnt have fortitude, and im not level 20, so its alittle embarrassing  :bad:

attack speed = always hit first against any class, AND you get an extra hit in with bless  :shok:  maybe even 2  :shok: :shok:

can i guess the hp? 1900

i can push it to 2000 if it makes you happy

>assuming you can touch me

attack speed = first hit  8)

3041 HP, 498 damage, 33.5% physical def, 27.1% crit, 20.6% accu, 33.3% dodge, 14.7% resilience. 4.1% penetration, and the rest forgot.

How can you beat this, camp your life in a 1 square bridge?

3041 HP, 498 damage, 33.5% physical def, 27.1% crit, 20.6% accu, 33.3% dodge, 14.7% resilience. 4.1% penetration, and the rest forgot.

How can you beat this, camp your life in a 1 square bridge?

once again, wow geewhiz you must be pretty pro for over-amping  :bad: :wacko:

ill give you more of a fight then any amped-idiot who fights you

once again, wow geewhiz you must be pretty pro for over-amping  :bad: :wacko:

ill give you more of a fight then any amped-idiot who fights you

Not to be rude, but, you expect everyone to be low amped to be worth a fight? Im sure its your own style to play the game, and you're indeed as good as you think for winning random arenas with +0s. But don't get it outside. The amplification system is there to be used, by anyone. Some do use it, some don't. What is your view of things.

P.S You must be the first one i talk without any feeling to flame or whatsoever around. Im interested in hows your point of view.

Not to be rude, but, you expect everyone to be low amped to be worth a fight? Im sure its your own style to play the game, and you're indeed as good as you think for winning random arenas with +0s. But don't get it outside. The amplification system is there to be used, by anyone. Some do use it, some don't. What is your view of things.

P.S You must be the first one i talk without any feeling to flame or whatsoever around. Im interested in hows your point of view.

you can amp and i wont have a problem with it, but if im "bragging" about my +0 character it makes you look bad if your way of "taking me on" is to use your over-amped weapon against me. the last thing i said was that id have more damage then anyone, i simply have more speed then anyone; and MAYBE during bless... speed is very important  :unknw:

ill still fight you, but if i get you between 1/4th and 1/2th health left, ill still consider it a good effort on my part. im not "that" scared of barbs or dk's now that i have a decent amount of penetration

and i amp too, im currently at 18 sign sets wasted on my druids staff for +8 (im lying on my sig, i dont care sue me) so i can understand both point of views.

you wanna fight me? get a fresh +0 arena weapon and take me on, it will be tougher then you think

beat me with your overamp weapon/armor, but lose over half health? AND being over twice as strong? :unknw:  this is whats become of warspear brag rights

also i try to choose between +6-+8s for pvp, so >implying that i look for "other" lower-amped targets is just offensive, and last season of arena 15-18 had ALOT more over-amped contenders then you probably thought

you can amp and i wont have a problem with it, but if im "bragging" about my +0 character it makes you look bad if your way of "taking me on" is to use your over-amped weapon against me. the last thing i said was that id have more damage then anyone, i simply have more speed then anyone; and MAYBE during bless... speed is very important  :unknw:

ill still fight you, but if i get you between 1/4th and 1/2th health left, ill still consider it a good effort on my part. im not "that" scared of barbs or dk's now that i have a decent amount of penetration

and i amp too, im currently at 18 sign sets wasted on my druids staff for +8 (im lying on my sig, i dont care sue me) so i can understand both point of views.

you wanna fight me? get a fresh +0 arena weapon and take me on, it will be tougher then you think

fight me with your overamp weapon/armor, but lose over half health? AND being over twice as strong? :unknw:  this is whats become of warspear brag rights

also i try to choose between +6-+8s for pvp, so >implying that i look for "other" lower-amped targets is just offensive

TL;DR

Short way

Im EU

You're US

I have a lv7 druid on US.

k k k

.̡ͯ̋ͧ͊͒̈́ͥͯͣ́̃͏̬̼͙̝̮̼̻̮̝̥.̷͒̂͛̎̇̂̽ͩ̆̑͂ͬͧͯ̿̅̂ͧ́҉̛̱͙̭͖͎̞.̶̸̛̺͓̮̤̹͙̐̈͆̀ͯ̉̌͐͌̅̂ͤ̈̕͢.̷̦͖͈͖͍̦͈ͫͥ̊͛͑̅ͯ͊͡.͕̫̖̖̙̘͇̋͒ͬ̎̾̀͞ͅ.̴̷̨̛͙͇͖͙̪̩̙̟̱̝͎̈́ͯ̀ͩ͘ͅ.̵̵̢̻̭̝͓̗̳̻̙͐͒ͫ̋̓̿̓̏̆ͧ̓̂̀ͫ͊̿ͫ͟͠.̢ͪ̂ͣ͏̡̨̱̟̬̱̮̬̲̹̭̭ͅ.̢͇̖̭̲̮̫̣̬̥̣̯̟̞͉̔ͮͩ̕͝͞ͅͅͅ.͍̝̖̞͔̠͓̟͓̮͖̙ͪ̊̿ͩ͒ͧ̽͗̍̓̕͜.̵̢̨̥̹͍̱͎̞͕̮̥̰̭̖̘̼̀̄ͩͤ͗̑͐ͩ̂͒̃̓̿͊̈̈́ͪ.̥͎̯̮̰̯̙͈̳͍͍͔̺̼̟ͤ͂̽̑ͤ̉͆̓͂̓͂̒͊ͥ̐ͯ͗̚̚͘.̴̵̜̟̥͎̪̟̦̣͇͈̙̮̟͇͙̱̩̔̊ͭ͒̅̎ͩ͋ͬ̕͜͠ͅͅ.̵͚̘̺̟͕̜̫͚̜͉̗̲̙̭̟̫͖ͫ͒͌̅̅̃ͫ̎ͬ̊͂̇ͣ̔ͤͯ̀̚͟͝.̢̨͒̅̓͛̈́ͣ҉̪̱͉̞̮̤̻.͒ͮͪͭ̉̽̊̇ͣͧͯͤ̔̈́͌ͥ͛͟҉̜̫̤͜͠͞ͅş̨̗̯͎̿̋̾̓̅̾̽ͫ̈́͑ͪͣ͑̔͋͊̔̍o̯̻̘̯͉̻̭̠͚̞̙̹͎͈̖̞͌̆̔̇̇͌ͩ̽͊ͪͨ͒ͨ̐̏͂̓̌̎́̕͜͜ò̢̡ͪ̈̈ͤ̋ͫ̐ͩ͂́̚҉͚͕͓̦̼̬͈͠ņ̶̠̗̫͚̣̪͔̹̗̘̤͑̉̐͂͛̓̔̏̌̽̑ͤ͘͢ͅ.̴̷̨̨͓͖̫͕͕͖̩̝͖͙̬͈̩̤̹̺̞̦̯̔̊̄̏͐́̎̊ͯͬͭ̔̂ͭͬͪͨ̀.̛̳͚̩͔̲̞̺̫͉̳̥̮̪̖̮̤̝͚ͤ̍͗̆ͅ.̴̷̲͖̩̦̝̜̇̓ͯͩ͋ͣ̄͛͐̏ͬ̽̅͢ͅͅ.̢̣͇̤̥͈̱͈̭̙̆̅̔̎ͮͣ̄͋̊ͦͧ͟.ͮ́̚҉̤̟͔̗̹͟͢.̵̹̫̻̩̼̮͇̋̆̔̽ͮ̑̀̌̍̈́ͫ͆̓̚͘.͚͇̘̠͓͕̾̿̍̉͑ͬ̃̄̃̐ͥ̓̾ͪ̍ͧ͋̾̚̕͠͠͞ͅ.̉̽̈́̅̐ͯ̉ͭͤ̓͞͏̻̭̲͇̗̙̺̜͖̬̟̠̰͍̙̬̕͞.̷̮̣̹̬̳͓͎̬̩̜̻̩̦̪̩ͣ͐͒͒͌̉͞.̴̸̧̩͇̺͓͈̝̜̖̫̗̮̬̼͆͌̿͗ͭ̋̃̈ͤ̽̈́̆.̵̜̱͖͉̞ͮͨ̍ͥͩ̀ͨ̓̀͐͒̚.͉̯̥̘̰̹͖͇͕̪̥̝͇̓̒̏̿ͬ̍ͤ̄ͭ̈ͣ͟͡.̍̏͐͆̇̒̓̒͡҉̶͚͓̝̹̮̯͎̮̳͟͡.ͫ̉ͯ͗͆́̇͑̐͋͒͠͠͠҉̴̬̼͎̼̝̞.̢̹̜̻̻̤̘ͪͥ̒ͧͮ͋͛ͪ̃̾̀̔͋̑ͩ́͘.̶̢̛̼̤̜̻̺͙̠͖̖̜͔̘̪̘̈́ͮ̔ͧ̽ͧ͆̏́̕

post-8672-14177035203381_thumb.jpg

]]] link=topic=204.msg645294#msg645294 date=1381252487]

im from indo too ..xDD

cool i like to be frinds with simple players than be around rich greedy players :D ofc my frinds all op as frindship nd amp :D

]]] link=topic=204.msg645294#msg645294 date=1381252487]

im from indo too ..xDD

cool i like to be frinds with simple players than be around rich greedy players :D ofc my frinds all op as frindship nd amp :D

not all rich player or good amped is good ...

they might be greedy ,,, want more and more ....

xDDD

]]] link=topic=204.msg645343#msg645343 date=1381255266]

not all rich player or good amped is good ...

they might be greedy ,,, want more and more ....

xDDD

look at us we are a nude party got nothing :D sexy mates lol  :friends: ;D

can i show mine?  ;D 

1- bad week at 2x2 pfff top 2 are level 15 people that dnt level to fight only low levels  :facepalm:  have more wins than them but they always use pot

2- not bad ratio at 3x3

Very nice  :clapping: ur probally one of the less rogues how to play the rogue like a bless skill i guess ;D

.̶̸̛̺͓̮̤̹͙̐̈͆̀ͯ̉̌͐͌̅̂ͤ̈̕͢.̷̦͖͈͖͍̦͈ͫͥ̊͛͑̅ͯ͊͡.͕̫̖̖̙̘͇̋͒ͬ̎̾̀͞ͅ.̴̷̨̛͙͇͖͙̪̩̙̟̱̝͎̈́ͯ̀ͩ͘ͅ.̵̵̢̻̭̝͓̗̳̻̙͐͒ͫ̋̓̿̓̏̆ͧ̓̂̀ͫ͊̿ͫ͟͠.̢ͪ̂ͣ͏̡̨̱̟̬̱̮̬̲̹̭̭ͅ.̢͇̖̭̲̮̫̣̬̥̣̯̟̞͉̔ͮͩ̕͝͞ͅͅͅ.͍̝̖̞͔̠͓̟͓̮͖̙ͪ̊̿ͩ͒ͧ̽͗̍̓̕͜.̵̢̨̥̹͍̱͎̞͕̮̥̰̭̖̘̼̀̄ͩͤ͗̑͐ͩ̂͒̃̓̿͊̈̈́ͪ.̥͎̯̮̰̯̙͈̳͍͍͔̺̼̟ͤ͂̽̑ͤ̉͆̓͂̓͂̒͊ͥ̐ͯ͗̚̚͘.̴̵̜̟̥͎̪̟̦̣͇͈̙̮̟͇͙̱̩̔̊ͭ͒̅̎ͩ͋ͬ̕͜͠ͅͅ.̵͚̘̺̟͕̜̫͚̜͉̗̲̙̭̟̫͖ͫ͒͌̅̅̃ͫ̎ͬ̊͂̇ͣ̔ͤͯ̀̚͟͝.̢̨͒̅̓͛̈́ͣ҉̪̱͉̞̮̤̻.͒ͮͪͭ̉̽̊̇ͣͧͯͤ̔̈́͌ͥ͛͟҉̜̫̤͜͠͞ͅş̨̗̯͎̿̋̾̓̅̾̽ͫ̈́͑ͪͣ͑̔͋͊̔̍o̯̻̘̯͉̻̭̠͚̞̙̹͎͈̖̞͌̆̔̇̇͌ͩ̽͊ͪͨ͒ͨ̐̏͂̓̌̎́̕͜͜ò̢̡ͪ̈̈ͤ̋ͫ̐ͩ͂́̚҉͚͕͓̦̼̬͈͠ņ̶̠̗̫͚̣̪͔̹̗̘̤͑̉̐͂͛̓̔̏̌̽̑ͤ͘͢ͅ.̴̷̨̨͓͖̫͕͕͖̩̝͖͙̬͈̩̤̹̺̞̦̯̔̊̄̏͐́̎̊ͯͬͭ̔̂ͭͬͪͨ̀.̛̳͚̩͔̲̞̺̫͉̳̥̮̪̖̮̤̝͚ͤ̍͗̆ͅ.̴̷̲͖̩̦̝̜̇̓ͯͩ͋ͣ̄͛͐̏ͬ̽̅͢ͅͅ.̢̣͇̤̥͈̱͈̭̙̆̅̔̎ͮͣ̄͋̊ͦͧ͟.ͮ́̚҉̤̟͔̗̹͟͢.̵̹̫̻̩̼̮͇̋̆̔̽ͮ̑̀̌̍̈́ͫ͆̓̚͘.͚͇̘̠͓͕̾̿̍̉͑ͬ̃̄̃̐ͥ̓̾ͪ̍ͧ͋̾̚̕͠͠͞ͅ.̉̽̈́̅̐ͯ̉ͭͤ̓͞͏̻̭̲͇̗̙̺̜͖̬̟̠̰͍̙̬̕͞.̷̮̣̹̬̳͓͎̬̩̜̻̩̦̪̩ͣ͐͒͒͌̉͞.̴̸̧̩͇̺͓͈̝̜̖̫̗̮̬̼͆͌̿͗ͭ̋̃̈ͤ̽̈́̆.̵̜̱͖͉̞ͮͨ̍ͥͩ̀ͨ̓̀͐͒̚.͉̯̥̘̰̹͖͇͕̪̥̝͇̓̒̏̿ͬ̍ͤ̄ͭ̈ͣ͟͡.̍̏͐͆̇̒̓̒͡҉̶͚͓̝̹̮̯͎̮̳͟͡.ͫ̉ͯ͗͆́̇͑̐͋͒͠͠͠҉̴̬̼͎̼̝̞.̢̹̜̻̻̤̘ͪͥ̒ͧͮ͋͛ͪ̃̾̀̔͋̑ͩ́͘.̶̢̛̼̤̜̻̺͙̠͖̖̜͔̘̪̘̈́ͮ̔ͧ̽ͧ͆̏́̕

turn off HTML mode and it'll work

wrong :facepalm: attack speed maxim??better arena belt then your bg..When u get stunned,your attack speed maxim is for nothing:2critic+1 hit=death.!!Think about resilience ..

And don't say my stats are *shit*...didn't said neither i am perfect:!(and yeah...you always in your eyes you are the best,you doing everything good,perfect,others are 0...lmao,wrong wrong wrong

wrong :facepalm: attack speed maxim??better arena belt then your bg..When u get stunned,your attack speed maxim is for nothing:2critic+1 hit=death.!!Think about resilience ..

And don't say my stats are *shit*...didn't said neither i am perfect:!(and yeah...you always in your eyes you are the best,you doing everything good,perfect,others are 0...lmao,wrong wrong wrong

keep being a casual

nobody's gonna stop you

Lol, one more resilince-clown.