SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I`m considering of going back to 07 when I get the chance to, seems fun to start over with a past thrill ^^

Thinking about it, re-living all the quests will be fun... but spending hours on levelling might not (the fair way ofcourse)

07 is strictly for members right? if so then cheesy f2p idiots won`t bother me.

Ps: got a ss of your skills?

But still hv many many bots in 07 :(

Are you sure you werent playing all six characters

Dont worry lvl 6 ammy and cloak will pay off in 1 year xd

His teacher reu instructed him how to multibox :D

Dont worry lvl 6 ammy and cloak will pay off in 1 year xd

His teacher reu instructed him how to multibox :D

I bet if they make it so gift surprise chest events give only personal items elie would call reu back to game to scam more for guild funds

If hes already not back

Good thing devs really dont check how many accounts people really use because im sure its probably 10+  on elie

I`m considering of going back to 07 when I get the chance to, seems fun to start over with a past thrill ^^

Thinking about it, re-living all the quests will be fun... but spending hours on levelling might not (the fair way ofcourse)

07 is strictly for members right? if so then cheesy f2p idiots won`t bother me.

Ps: got a ss of your skills?

i can make a SS in a bit, im actually pretty proud of my stats so its a no brainer to show them off when asked. its members only yes

i logged in to play castle wars but apparently nobody plays CW in 07 so i logged off.

Yo its me Juoppo.

I havent been playing warspear in ages!  ;D

So my account have been stolen by a kid, his name is xmaster. (rogue on eu)

Sooooooooooo... Probs wont be playing this again if i wont get my accounts back. But my stolen accounts names are:

Juoponkalu

Juoppoheal

Koosas

Aputyto

Aputytto

Juoppodeth

many many others... So dont trust any1!  :blush:

If any1 plays 07 runescape call me  ;D

U mean this :facepalm:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=94662.0 .

most dmg i did  :wacko:

U mean all ;D .

1warlock + 2shamans + 1necro vs bd n paly :crazy: team work wins

+ Dead Huntsman= Win  :crazy: :crazy:  :lol: :lol:  GJ :give_rose: .

there your heros at this server.idiot

LOOOOL

:rofl: :rofl:

you all will start like gankers soon

or beg me to stop like saphire elfs ;D

lol ill restart killing you on sight then ^_^ simple enough. we have gankers already n there are people dedicated to "teach" them (by force if necessary) to respect other faction inside pvp cave.

lol ill restart killing you on sight then ^_^ simple enough. we have gankers already n there are people dedicated to "teach" them (by force if necessary) to respect other faction inside pvp cave.

just dont give him any attention, your feeding the troll

he thinks being exiled was his decision  :rofl: :rofl:

try harder

ill give you 500k if you made me respawn ;) but not yet. i need gankers gears

ill save this quote. remember i killed ur lvl 20 lock with a lvl 13 druid. now imagine what i can do to ur shaman with a lvl 20 druid

easiest 500k so far :) make sure u pay it fully, unlike hassn that bet 50s vs my lower amp bd and got owned 7-2 payed only 20s  :facepalm:

some is mad ? his paladin and ranger banned mccave and im banned up nadir

try harder

haha like i care about circle jerk cave. and you cant ban someone from their own pvp area, goodluck out running me there during revives

Ah f*ck, your a pure... Well, don`t plan on me being a PvP partner in crime, I have a grudge for pures xD

Other then that, nice skills! And what exactly were you training hunt on? I kno your at Yanille but can`t figure what animals you`d hunt..

--------Edit-------

Dharok`s to 2H eh? someone`s got a max obsession (; I use(d) Whip vine, Dfs/ddf, bandos myself (pure for the speed before new combat)

I`d love to show some Ss`ses myself but I can`t ._.

------Edit x2-------

Aha, we`re on the same mind I see, I always loved the quests in Rs (actual ones I DO read)

I have a quest cape myself, sadly it can`t be worn (you gues why after not playing for 3-4years)

Gues I`ll aim for that as a starter ^-^ Can`t wait now!

Ah f*ck, your a pure... Well, don`t plan on me being a PvP partner in crime, I have a grudge for pures xD

Other then that, nice skills! And what exactly were you training hunt on? I kno your at Yanille but can`t figure what animals you`d hunt..

i went to yanille for the new minigame, but im too scared to try it so i went to bank to take a few pictures before i logged off.

and ive been a pure since 2006 :P

edit: check out dem qps, ive done every quest possible besides def experience quests  8)

--------Edit-------

Dharok`s to 2H eh? someone`s got a max obsession (; I use(d) Whip vine, Dfs/ddf, bandos myself (pure for the speed before new combat)

I`d love to show some Ss`ses myself but I can`t ._.

------Edit x2-------

Aha, we`re on the same mind I see, I always loved the quests in Rs (actual ones I DO read)

I have a quest cape myself, sadly it can`t be worn (you gues why after not playing for 3-4years)

Gues I`ll aim for that as a starter ^-^ Can`t wait now!

ya i was a 1 def pure for a few years till 2009 when i accidentally got a defense level so then i became a piety pure with dharoks. and "dharoks to 2h" sounds abit dumb, 2h has same speed as dharoks axe so you cant stack hits for the kill. i used dscim/whip then dharok axe with vengence

edit: oh u were probably thinking that cus i was weilding a 2h in the picture, no my friend thats full bandos not dharoks. and the sword is SGS which heals your health and prayer passively

Gay drop bars

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

went back to US after 5/6 revives/pots vs marceline?  awww didnt even scratch me, full hp and 70/80% mana every time. even when that rogue tried 2vs1. then rage quit while revive buff on  :facepalm:  so.. hmm where's my 500k?

went back to US after 5/6 revives/pots vs marceline?  awww didnt even scratch me, full hp and 70/80% mana every time. even when that rogue tried 2vs1. then rage quit while revive buff on  :facepalm:  so.. hmm where's my 500k?

this is where it gets good

see, hes gonna deny it; then throw insults at your mother.

wouldnt be the first either  ;D

xsjado is sad today

he will rape all elfs kota

I ran from him 2 times  :lol: :lol:  3rd time he saw some elves with me & he ran  :rofl: :rofl: .

He most make me respawn at statue

Should've defined 'respawn' back then. He did make you respawn though. No matter what the definition was back then. You lose.

looks like ive been found out  :shok:

ill go ahead and edit that, and await for the ddos attacks  :sorry:

Опубликованное фото

ya i was a 1 def pure for a few years till 2009 when i accidentally got a defense level so then i became a piety pure with dharoks. and "dharoks to 2h" sounds abit dumb, 2h has same speed as dharoks axe so you cant stack hits for the kill. i used dscim/whip then dharok axe with vengence

edit: oh u were probably thinking that cus i was weilding a 2h in the picture, no my friend thats full bandos not dharoks. and the sword is SGS which heals your health and prayer passively

:facepalm: Just zoomed in and your right, really tought you were wearing Dh right there.

Initiate pure huh? I have one of those, sadly still at low cb lvl in general xd

:facepalm: Just zoomed in and your right, really tought you were wearing Dh right there.

Initiate pure huh? I have one of those, sadly still at low cb lvl in general xd

i was never an initiate pure, i went from 1 def to 2 defense, then trained it for piety (70 def requirement)