SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

he can stack all the astral in the world, still be a kiter's toy.

>stacks moon defense

>stacks astral

kiter's toy?

kiter's nightmare  :spiteful:

one simple reason, i find if i ever fight shamans on my pally, THEY lose their mana first.

if you can outlast their first two stuns and quakes, its easy

>assuming they wont run like ♥♥♥♥♥es after that

>stacks moon defense

>stacks astral

kiter's toy?

kiter's nightmare  :spiteful:

one simple reason, i find if i ever fight shamans on my pally, THEY lose their mana first.

nope, mana regen on belt, ring x2, even if the shaman / druid are hitting 150 moon, pala with 400+ dmg even, would still die if enough room to kite, can't kill, what you can't touch.

nope, mana regen on belt, ring x2, even if the shaman / druid are hitting 150 moon, pala with 400+ dmg even, would still die if enough room to kite, can't kill, what you can't touch.

the only way id lose is if they are using arena cloak with that insane mana regen.

otherwise, if on EVEN AMP, the tides CAN turn

edit: paladins can skip a couple of their skills during pvp, shamans use every skill "usually"

its similar to a shaman vs a shaman, it all goes down to who loses their mana first if they both can outheal eachother

edit again: you also cant kill what you cant touch, AFTER quake what do you do? run the opposite direction yes?

now.... what if when you did that, the pally ran the opposite direction of that to heal?

back to square one after that, shaman knows he can either run and heal or tank a FOJ before stun cooldown

basically, if you run left and i run right, we both heal. BUT if its another casual gamer, he will hopelessly follow you until your stun cooldown is back and not run opposite direction/heal

the only way id lose is if they are using arena cloak with that insane mana regen.

edit: paladins can skip a couple of their skills during pvp, shamans use every skill "usually"

its similar to a shaman vs a shaman, it all goes down to who loses their mana first if they both can outheal eachother

edit again: you also cant kill what you cant touch, AFTER quake what do you do? run the opposite direction yes?

now.... what if when you did that, the pally ran the opposite direction of that to heal?

back to square one after that, shaman knows he can either run and heal or tank a FOJ before stun cooldown

basically, if you run left and i run right, we both heal. BUT if its another casual gamer, he will hopelessly follow you until your stun cooldown is back and not run opposite direction/heal

I kno your plan now, MUHAHA!

ahhem, basic logic for pally`s 101.

on even amp, no chance unless the shaman is a retard.

full astral = shit dmg, the shaman could tank one or two foj's in full res, the pala cannot tank quake ball dmg, over and over again, no point trying to act pro with a melee, it will die to a kiter no matter what..

Well if it's a bad Shaman yes.

Good kiters won't run away from their enemy, I wouldn't even call it kiting if you're not even going to take advantage of range attacks and stagger.

So yeah, only way the Shaman would die is if he ran out of mana assuming a 1H Mace paladin can't take down a Shaman unless he attacked him repeatedly from 1 FoJ til the 3rd. Meaning he can't kill the Shaman cause he'd always kite after the 1st FoJ and get back to full HP, only way he dies is from going out of mana.

And assuming the Shaman can't kill the Paladin cause if he'd run away the Paladin would run even further in the opposite direction and both go back to to the start with the Shaman on lower mana cause he'd use 4 skills. Meaning if this kept on happening the Shaman would end up dying from no mana.

But a smart Shaman would know how to save up his mana so it'd probably end up in a draw.

If it was a smart Shaman he would know that the 1H Paladin wouldn't even be able to kill him with 1 FoJ and after that FoJ he can Quake > step back > Blind before FoJ cools > goes to full HP, meaning he'd be willing to TANK him after his Quake + Blind cause the Paladin still wouldn't be able to kill him meaning Paladin won't be able to run and heal, even if he did the Shaman would still be able to hit him and Quake him then finish him off.

Now assuming they were both +10 but the Shaman had low defense and he couldn't risk to tank then Paladin.

Now still the Paladin wouldn't be able to take out the Shaman in 1 FoJ but maybe take him out before the 2nd one, so the Shaman, just after FoJ, would Quake the  Paladin and run while attacking the Paladin and still remain in a range where he can normal hit the Paladin, if the Paladin gets too near then the Shaman could just Blind him before the Paladin tries to pull off a FoJ and by the time Blind goes off Quake is cooled so then he Quakes the Paladin and then attacks in a range the Paladin won't be able to reach him, kite and Blind when needed and soon finish him off, with +10 it should be before this though.

In short, You can't kill what you can't touch.

Add that the Paladin can't touch the Shaman beyond 4 yards plus can't even take out the Shaman in 1 FoJ with a 1H and that the Shaman can touch the Paladin within 7 yards and has 1 skill to keep him in place and stagger to keep him from running plus can tank the Paladin to keep him close, unable to run away to heal.

on even amp, no chance unless the shaman is a retard.

full astral = shit dmg, the shaman could tank one or two foj's in full res, the pala cannot tank quake ball dmg, over and over again, no point trying to act pro with a melee, it will die to a kiter no matter what..

a bad shaman will fall for it every time

a good shaman will fall for it once during a fight

it all depends on crits and DPS in the end

a bad shaman will fall for it every time

a good shaman will fall for it once during a fight

it all depends on crits and DPS while hes in FOJ yes i agree

nope, won't crit res shamans.

Well if it's a bad Shaman yes.

Good kiters won't run away from their enemy, I wouldn't even call it kiting if you're not even going to take advantage of range attacks and stagger.

So yeah, only way the Shaman would die is if he ran out of mana assuming a 1H Mace paladin can't take down a Shaman unless he attacked him repeatedly from 1 FoJ til the 3rd. Meaning he can't kill the Shaman cause he'd always kite after the 1st FoJ and get back to full HP, only way he dies is from going out of mana.

And assuming the Shaman can't kill the Paladin cause if he'd run away the Paladin would run even further in the opposite direction and both go back to to the start with the Shaman on lower mana cause he'd use 4 skills. Meaning if this kept on happening the Shaman would end up dying from no mana.

But a smart Shaman would know how to save up his mana so it'd probably end up in a draw.

If it was a smart Shaman he would know that the 1H Paladin wouldn't even be able to kill him with 1 FoJ and after that FoJ he can Quake > step back > Blind before FoJ cools > goes to full HP, meaning he'd be willing to TANK him after his Quake + Blind cause the Paladin still wouldn't be able to kill him meaning Paladin won't be able to run and heal, even if he did the Shaman would still be able to hit him and Quake him then finish him off.

Now assuming they were both +10 but the Shaman had low defense and he couldn't risk to tank then Paladin.

Now still the Paladin wouldn't be able to take out the Shaman in 1 FoJ but maybe take him out before the 2nd one, so the Shaman, just after FoJ, would Quake the  Paladin and run while attacking the Paladin and still remain in a range where he can normal hit the Paladin, if the Paladin gets too near then the Shaman could just Blind him before the Paladin tries to pull off a FoJ and by the time Blind goes off Quake is cooled so then he Quakes the Paladin and then attacks in a range the Paladin won't be able to reach him, kite and Blind when needed and soon finish him off, with +10 it should be before this though.

In short, You can't kill what you can't touch.

Add that the Paladin can't touch the Shaman beyond 4 yards plus can't even take out the Shaman in 1 FoJ with a 1H and that the Shaman can touch the Paladin within 7 yards and has 1 skill to keep him in place and stagger to keep him from running plus can tank the Paladin to keep him close, unable to run away to heal.

i followed you well, however your "smart" shaman phase just means your using all your skills, unless the smart shaman skips using shield and heal (by being cocky and thinking i cant hit him) then maybe i cant win. but i say 99% of the time when im being chain stunned like that, they are keeping at least their heal up, killing their mana completely AND im able to spam heals inbetween skills if im lucky (495 heal). a smart shaman has more tricks up their sleeve then a smart pally, but either way if im able to heal and "eventually" escape, it goes in my favor due to mana usage.

and in regards to everything else, i can admit ive been at the bad end of that idea. my only defense to that is random taunting for the split second needed to run out of reach. its a desperate effort but either way it usually ends in my favor because of the mana usage of the shaman (assuming hes keeping heal up)

in a balanced fight, if shamans "risk" by not healing themselves during their stun/quake skills then they save enough mana needed to easily kill me. however if they dont, and i get a crit heal (990) the fight can easily be turned aroud due to how much mana i have compared to the shaman. i dont always need a crit heal, but its nice

another strategy is to have an overamped 2H sword and go kamikaze, something i cant do.

nope, won't crit res shamans.

crit heals are more important then a 1H mace's critical damage hit (makes them use more mana) but to have both for the price of one stat is nice. i crit heal 990

:blush: the tricky thing in root,ham disables (that doesnt stun) vs a paladin, i noticed that u can use a skill even thought after u got disabled, ofc ur not gona use fetter becuz ham is 2yards and root is 4yards, so click on purify and click the enemie and when the druid tries to run pass by u, ull hit him by purify and by regular att making him stagger abit or when bd coming to ham u, ull 1st skill him before he does, well only way to kill a shaman easily is to trick him by walking randomly so he use quake wrong, if quake failed u have 50% more chance of killing him, this pic is of a kiter druid id say he got abit powerfull dmg but low def so he kited till his mana over and at last he couldnt root me so he died

If u notice my HP low its becuz using hammer + KW helm (moon def) boots (resi) armor arena 17 (resi) gloves 17 desert wanderer light (moon def) giving max critic n max att speed and gd moon def, i could use mace but if arena vs 2druids better rape 1 fast before they kill my partner and get a 1vs1 standoff with another druid

post-15696-1417703516254_thumb.png

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ask Egul that rog in pic his guild is answering  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:blush: the tricky thing in root,ham disables (that doesnt stun) vs a paladin, i noticed that u can use a skill even thought after u got disabled, ofc ur not gona use fetter becuz ham is 2yards and root is 4yards, so click on purify and click the enemie and when the druid tries to run pass by u, ull hit him by purify and by regular att making him stagger abit or when bd coming to ham u, ull 1st skill him before he does, well only way to kill a shaman easily is to trick him by walking randomly so he use quake wrong, if quake failed u have 50% more chance of killing him, this pic is of a kiter druid id say he got abit powerfull dmg but low def so he kited till his mana over and at last he couldnt root me so he died

If u notice my HP low its becuz using hammer + KW helm (moon def) boots (resi) armor arena 17 (resi) gloves 17 desert wanderer light (moon def) giving max critic n max att speed and gd moon def, i could use mace but if arena vs 2druids better rape 1 fast before they kill my partner and get a 1vs1 standoff with another druid

my reply to this is:

my reply to this is:

good paladin but most of all NOOB druids

not really noobs xD they root gd they beated me n crix sometimes when they root me first, but now i let crix go and be bait so they root him so i go and fetter them, u see they time there roots gd to make 1enemie helpless till they kill him, but my dmg more than crix so when 1druid dies other one easier for me to kill, chosen has 5%moon def r better against shaman n druid  ;D

not really noobs xD they root gd they beated me n crix sometimes when they root me first, but now i let crix go and be bait so they root him so i go and fetter them, u see they time there roots gd to make 1enemie helpless till they kill him, but my dmg more than crix so when 1druid dies other one easier for me to kill, chosen has 5%moon def r better against shaman n druid  ;D

like i said, noobs  ;D  root both, and nuke the lowest hp, when roots off retreat a bit and repeat (thats if the main target doesnt die in 1 root  :blush:  )

hassn dog want free cos  ;D  hi say i pay you 200 k but i say no i need 2 mill ;D

last 2 days everyone wants to join  ;D  n only comes to prove that aoa treats ppl like gp machines.

EU vs. Sapphire the first 30 minutes of new tournament...

Опубликованное фото

VS.

Опубликованное фото

the non winners on us saved more quests that the ones on eu :D but see the end results and compare them, eu's rank 4 would be rank 2 on us