SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Time to make merc full shroud  :blush: xd

naaaaahhh emild and yim's locks first then jay then merc  :lol: :lol: jay's a dk so itd be easy, gonna try to get everyone of the clan's full sets. :blush:

i told u dont ignore meeeeee!!!!!  :aggressive: :lol: merc is afk maybe getting ready for school :blush:

38501_.png

:unknw: :unknw: :unknw: sisi come us :D and bring this fishbrain who spawnspot over 15min with u i need 10+staff :D

jk

no but rly come and make mc lvl 14 charr for arena atleast :D :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :yahoo:

:unknw: :unknw: :unknw: sisi come us :D and bring this fishbrain who spawnspot over 15min with u i need 10+staff :D

jk

no but rly come and make mc lvl 14 charr for arena atleast :D :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :yahoo:

come eu and seduce him to join us  :clapping:

;D ;D ;D

1. ive NEVER  lost to you in any 1v1 fight you dumbass :crazy: :crazy:

2.yes i sometimes camp in kottawara when there are certain elves i wanna catch

3. I can pvp your druid anytime if you are so proud killing me with hundred mobs attackin me :facepalm:

lol epic lie. friends of mine were watching it,no chance to lie.

we made pvp in pvp cave,dont remember.i let u attack first btw. but ur noob dk wasnt strong enough for my bd ;)  then u logged ur warlock and came to kill me :facepalm:

and not my fault when u camp and try to kill my druid but fail hard cause u attacked the mobs with ur pool too,just brainless :facepalm:

and remember how i killed you with my paladin (yea,cry me a river,mobs attacked and so on,crycrycry) and u revived to kill me but failed hard and died again,then pmed me with: u lucky tht i couldtn use mana pot)  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

jk

I started a char in US long time ago but never leveled him up.

thought about it a million times tho xd

I am from USA but play EU  :crazy:

jk

You are joking  , but your words are ducking true.

He just ampled a stranger (that all people say is a shemale) only for revenge and kill me in arena , Now this noob is +9 gear and +10 staff +crit enchant.

Ahahah ... I learn, just have to act like a stupid and he likes you.

At least i can say i ampled my weapons by myself  ;D

By the way sweetie , I just leveled my priest to 18 , is full 18 set but still need to ampl more...come EU,albooboo waiting  :blush: :blush: :lol:

duck off people the fate is mocking and luaghing on me!!!!

i never EVER been able to dedeat Frost with my +7 lab stick :(

no i defeated him with +1 lvl12 stick :crazy:

38526_.png

38527_.png

♥♥♥♥ off people the fate is mocking and luaghing on me!!!!

i never EVER been able to dedeat Frost with my +7 lab stick :(

no i defeated him with +1 lvl12 stick :crazy:

congrats you killed a 2 melee classes  :clapping:

I started a char in US long time ago but never leveled him up.

thought about it a million times tho xd

I am from USA but play EU  :crazy:

aww come us than :D start over me and pliskin will help u gear , after u get gear we switch side and kill you :D jk :P

You are joking  , but your words are ♥♥♥♥ing true.

He just ampled a stranger (that all people say is a shemale) only for revenge and kill me in arena , Now this noob is +9 gear and +10 staff +crit enchant.

Ahahah ... I learn, just have to act like a stupid and he likes you.

At least i can say i ampled my weapons by myself  ;D

By the way sweetie , I just leveled my priest to 18 , is full 18 set but still need to ampl more...come EU,albooboo waiting  :blush: :blush: :lol:

yayayaya ur trying to lure me eu sisi :D :lol:

congrats you killed a 2 melee classes  :clapping:

2 dks in same party arent a bad party.And  plus is u consideer that Frost is a running DK ,like a shaman , hit + stun and run , hit + stun and run  :lol:

2 dks in same party arent a bad party.And  plus is u consideer that Frost is a running DK ,like a shaman , hit + stun and run , hit + stun and run  :lol:

ya lo se cari  :blush: