SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol epic lie. friends of mine were watching it,no chance to lie.we made pvp in pvp cave,dont remember.i let u attack first btw. but ur noob dk wasnt strong enough for my bd  then u logged ur warlock and came to kill me and not my fault when u camp and try to kill my druid but fail hard cause u attacked the mobs with ur pool too,just brainless and remember how i killed you with my paladin (yea,cry me a river,mobs attacked and so on,crycrycry) and u revived to kill me but failed hard and died again,then pmed me with: u lucky tht i couldtn use mana pot)

epic lier :facepalm:

:wacko:

that pic is old...

u can tell because it has old class icons and old 2x2 ap +53

aww come us than :D start over me and pliskin will help u gear , after u get gear we switch side and kill you :D jk :P

hmm I might throw something together

epic lier :facepalm:

hm,then why u said tht ;)

u are a liar,i have ppl who saw he 1vs1 and the thing with the frogls u said urself and with paladin,nbody saw,so easy for you to lie,but we both know it ;) u mad bro? :tease:

38544_.png

38545_.png

hm,then why u said tht ;)

u are a liar,i have ppl who saw he 1vs1 and the thing with the frogls u said urself and with paladin,nbody saw,so easy for you to lie,but we both know it ;) u mad bro? :tease:

wow this ss was a fail :facepalm:

you are the one who went mc and pmed him just to show off killing him with frogls :facepalm:

yeh that shows clearly who wins the matches usually him or you since you do all this to show off killing him with mobs :facepalm:

PC: idk what was your 2nd screenshot for, people usually mock for having enemy do 0dmg not 3k dmg as mutch as your parenter :facepalm:

also i wondet why you post the dmg screenshot not the who won and who lost screenshot :facepalm:

wow this ss was a fail :facepalm:

you are the one who went mc and pmed him just to show off killing him with frogls :facepalm:

yeh that shows clearly who wins the matches usually him or you since you do all this to show off killing him with mobs :facepalm:

PC: idk what was your 2nd screenshot for, people usually mock for having enemy do 0dmg not 3k dmg as mutch as your parenter :facepalm:

also i wondet why you post the dmg screenshot not the who won and who lost screenshot :facepalm:

we won,and i showed cause i use +2 arena staff lv 15 and armour between +1 and +4 and he is rich but lost

and i posted the first screenshot,to show tht i said the truth. cause he said i lied,but its not a lie. it really happened,and sorry,but when he tries to kill me, but died vs my +2 druid cause he is noob (it not shows tht i am pro,but it shows tht he is noob) and attacked mobs too cause didnt think about his skills-use

and yes i pmed hin and laughed about him,cause he think he is a pro.but a pro wouldnt die tht way ;D

so not a fail.but well,u know nothing,just want to talk bad about me,i see.

good luck in game anyway :drinks:

we won,and i showed cause i use +2 arena staff lv 15 and armour between +1 and +4 and he is rich but lost

and i posted the first screenshot,to show tht i said the truth. cause he said i lied,but its not a lie. it really happened,and sorry,but when he tries to kill me, but died vs my +2 druid cause he is noob (it not shows tht i am pro,but it shows tht he is noob) and attacked mobs too cause didnt think about his skills-use

and yes i pmed hin and laughed about him,cause he think he is a pro.but a pro wouldnt die tht way ;D

so not a fail.but well,u know nothing,just want to talk bad about me,i see.

good luck in game anyway :drinks:

this post was even wosrt :D

1,he said you lied about the pvpcave match

2,look who says"you just want to talj bad about me" :facepalm:

3.is wolfsy,chrystall,cherry,almost every player i know a noob? they all miss clicked on a mob in norlant once and missclicking is not a reason to call others noob :megafacepalm:

4.so you went mc and pmed him leaving your druid in nirlant just to tell him "you are not pro you are noob cuz you missclicked" ? damn i want to grab one of my x100 facepalm# ;D

this post was even wosrt :D

1,he said you lied about the pvpcave match

2,look who says"you just want to talj bad about me" :facepalm:

3.is wolfsy,chrystall,cherry,almost every player i know a noob? they all miss clicked on a mob in norlant once and missclicking is not a reason to call others noob :megafacepalm:

4.so you went mc and pmed him leaving your druid in nirlant just to tell him "you are not pro you are noob cuz you missclicked" ? damn i want to grab one of my x100 facepalm# ;D

1. he quoted all my 3 stories, and said about tht,tht i lie,he not only quoted the pvp thing,so i understan tht in the way,tht everything is a lie.or why he didnt only quote pvp thing hm?

2.i dont insult ppl for no reason or something,u know nothing but interrupt and talk bad about me,even if you are a nobody who knows nothing

3.1 he didnt missclick, he made a pool in the middle of the frogls

3.2 when somebody always call others "noob" cause of nothing or almost nothing...honestly yes, then i laugh about this guy,cause he think he is pro others are noobs but he do such mistakes

3.3 stop tht shit,wolfsy,chrystall and cherry have nothing to do with tht story, and i never said thay are noobs,cause i know tht they are good and strong player. nobodys perfect.i do mistakes too. but i dont act like "i am pro,others are noobs". but frosty did. just look,he calls me noob after HE did a mistake...sry but tht shows almost everything yet

4. i pmed him to show him,tht i laugh about him,cause for me its really funny when somebody try to kill you with a high amped char,while u have very low amped cahr and fails badly,and still think he is a pro and others are noobs...

so next time,try to talk about things u know,cause u werent there,ok? ;)

cya in game :drinks:

1. he quoted all my 3 stories, and said about tht,tht i lie,he not only quoted the pvp thing,so i understan tht in the way,tht everything is a lie.or why he didnt only quote pvp thing hm?

2.i dont insult ppl for no reason or something,u know nothing but interrupt and talk bad about me,even if you are a nobody who knows nothing

3.1 he didnt missclick, he made a pool in the middle of the frogls

3.2 when somebody always call others "noob" cause of nothing or almost nothing...honestly yes, then i laugh about this guy,cause he think he is pro others are noobs but he do such mistakes

3.3 stop tht shit,wolfsy,chrystall and cherry have nothing to do with tht story, and i never said thay are noobs,cause i know tht they are good and strong player. nobodys perfect.i do mistakes too. but i dont act like "i am pro,others are noobs". but frosty did. just look,he calls me noob after HE did a mistake...sry but tht shows almost everything yet

4. i pmed him to show him,tht i laugh about him,cause for me its really funny when somebody try to kill you with a high amped char,while u have very low amped cahr and fails badly,and still think he is a pro and others are noobs...

so next time,try to talk about things u know,cause u werent there,ok? ;)

cya in game :drinks:

read your post again then you see how ....nvm i became nobody for stating facts you will properly start -1s if i show you other ugly truth :facepalm:

but just to clearfie frost never acted like "all noobs im a pro" and nothing funnt about his die but the fact that pmed him just to mock him been killed by you+tones of frogles

:facepalm:

read your post again then you see how ....nvm i became nobody for stating facts you will properly start -1s if i show you other ugly truth :facepalm:

but just to clearfie frost never acted like "all noobs im a pro" and nothing funnt about his die but the fact that pmed him just to mock him been killed by you+tones of frogles

:facepalm:

to me,he always act like tht. so i see u dont have argument,and ofc u cant argue right,cause u dont know how he act to me,so why u try to talk about things u dont know?

and yes,i repeat,its funny when somebody who act like a pro,and callin you noob all the times dies with his high amped char,cause he tried to kill a +1/4 druid ;)

when i compare you and me, i think you are a noob (compared to me). so ofc u would laugh too when i would have a high amped char and couldnt kill u cause u make a big noob-mistake :drinks:

so only talk about things u know,and not only interrupt cause u dont like me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

well,i wish u good luck in game,cya there :drinks:

when ur special someone randomly pm's u  :blush:

2nd pic is wtf? :wacko:

that happn whn merc in school and gets bored get used to it if he join sapphire  :bad:

Radiant may i ask u smth? Why u always involve into things which arent your business, let jayrox and frost end it by theirselves... it seems to me you trying to act like a devs. :D plz dont get me wrong its just funny,

i remember u shared a ss once where u explain to a" account seller" that it is forbidden to sell/trade accounts and its against eula-terms,you warned him that ur going to contact devs :D

I rly think u should apply as a dev :P dont get me wrong plz

hm,then why u said thtu are a liar,i have ppl who saw he 1vs1 and the thing with the frogls u said urself and with paladin,nbody saw,so easy for you to lie,but we both know it u mad bro?

we teleported to captured shaman location ,  i could HAVE EASILY feared , circled your dammed shit pala off  but no  i didnt and moved and got backstabbed by you and you started to mock how brainless i am  yes you are right about that because i didnt attacked you...

Jamie betrayed EU for more % chances to get a drop.He knows what i mean. :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na, Eu was getting boring and new things are always fun plus they invited me so why not

and I'm not leaving EU, put so much work on my Rogue and probably achieved more than anyone who didn't buy a single sign using Mcoins or selling Mc items for gold has did, can't leave all that behind. Though I will be off for a while cause my keyboard is burnt out ( broken ) & only some keys work. atm I'm using on-screen keyboard + mouse + any letter in keyboard in this quote

weryio

sdghklk

m

^ any letter not there is broken in my keyboard.

Btw, when u gonna get ur icequeen amulet

we teleported to captured shaman location ,  i could HAVE EASILY feared , circled your dammed shit pala off  but no  i didnt and moved and got backstabbed by you and you started to mock how brainless i am  yes you are right about that because i didnt attacked you...

suddenly i am not a liar and said the truth tht this really happened ;) hmm...;)

not complete true,cause when i was teleported to tht place u were in towers yet,gettin dmg from then,i jsut passed easy,stunned u and hit u twice: u dead.

Then u revived and attacked me but towers attacked u again cause u were near to them and i was almost at port yet,so u died after my attack and stun again,but i knew u will revive again and i had only (honestly not complete sure,but between 200-500 hp left) so i went through the port

and yes,i wrote tht its brainless to revive there or something like tht and if u really think tht this was worth it ;D ur answer was noob or something,not sure again,but ok.(i remember not the exact wordsmaybe i have screen,i will search,not sure)

i dont want to fight with u,but i hate when ppl lie,and this stories are true,but u just cant live with tht...

cya in game and good luck :drinks:

Radiant may i ask u smth? Why u always involve into things which arent your business, let jayrox and frost end it by theirselves... it seems to me you trying to act like a devs. :D plz dont get me wrong its just funny,

i remember u shared a ss once where u explain to a" account seller" that it is forbidden to sell/trade accounts and its against eula-terms,you warned him that ur going to contact devs :D

I rly think u should apply as a dev :P dont get me wrong plz

no polley i dont interfare with people bussnes but he inerfairs in my bussnes just because i showed him how lifeless kid he is once ;D

i was having a convesation with spanish ones about shamans quack and suddenly jayrox jump

in one point i agree with u spanish.

playing bd is easier then playing shaman....

BUT for tht, shaman is much stronger then

bd...

and the player who are strong with bd but suck

with shaman are only strong with bd cause

epic rich..but still not pro at bd

and elf stronger for hunt,mc stronger in

arena /pvp (cause of skills)...even with new

classes

and dont argue with radiant falcon, he is just a

weak kid, always talking shit,just let him ta

and the haypocrit has posted just before that in less then a day to a guy who "interferred in his bssnes"

make bd or rouge,with same amp i have,then

come pvp and u will die.who do u think u are,i

didnt even speak to you, idio

he is a haypocrit who never gives a real talk always meaningless insuilts and spam -1s check his answers to me "doesnt know anything,nobody,a noob campared to me" he just spam insuilts

the guy who "interrfered" was spammed by -1s from jayrox and so is me when i asked him why interfeere and btw he just said radom insuilts like "lifeless.kid,week,always speack shit" while i just stated facts

oh and btw i did that to that guy so he doesnt get scammed or voilt eula ^^

btw his way if spanming -1s is very funny he gave me 4 -1s already i wonder will they become 10 after this post ^^

even pvprange spam just 1 -1 -.-

i am done with you "lordyasir-master of loosing his staff and cry after tht"

me and frost talk about something,u can say ur oppinion,sure,i did too,but stop talking about things u dont now... :facepalm:

btw i didnt insult frost, and when u come to insult me,what u obviously did,ofc i say something against you too... so come on...try beeing serious and talk about the topic..man...you suck.. :facepalm:

i am done with you "lordyasir-master of loosing his staff and cry after tht"

me and frost talk about something,u can say ur oppinion,sure,i did too,but stop talking about things u dont now... :facepalm:

btw i didnt insult frost, and when u come to insult me,what u obviously did,ofc i say something against you too... so come on...try beeing serious and talk about the topic..man...you suck.. :facepalm:

and my insuilt was? pls light up my mind and tell me what is my insuilt that was so meaningless to the lvl of your insuilts ^^

look at your cursor

Seduce? :good: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: