Ranger vs Rogue = true unbalanced

balinor

The bastard didn't tell us about the changes of stealth in announcement. They nerfed blessing but improved the beast trap so deal but rogue got two nerfed skills, reduced gouge time and able to cancel stealth for suicide mode. I thought the update all ranged class got nerfed but only ranger got improvement now even better for kitting suck melee. Without blessing, ranger with god mode, trap - scatter - run - trap - scatter, melee with 0 damage result.

yeh so unbalance when drunk players face tactical players :facepalm:

and why does the drunk rogue have to step on the trap, isnt it clear where didbthe ranger put his trap :facepalm:

the funny part trap doesnt disable skills so if the ranger put the trap right near him you will just gauge the ranger when fall idioticly in the trap :facepalm:

yeh so unbalance when drunk players face tactical players :facepalm:

and why does the drunk rogue have to step on the trap, isnt it clear where didbthe ranger put his trap :facepalm:

the funny part trap doesnt disable skills so if the ranger put the trap right near him you will just gauge the ranger when fall idioticly in the trap :facepalm:

You have very interesting replies. Quite humorous. I get a kick out of reading what you post, sometimes its out of this world left field.  :drinks:

You have very interesting replies. Quite humorous. I get a kick out of reading what you post, sometimes its out of this world left field.  :drinks:

seriusly man is he actually compaining about 1x1 area Aoe skill that doesnt disable skills and it trap only 1 enemy unlike locks 3x3 which disable every damn thing you can do and can stun like 100 if enemys stack on it :facepalm:

Thats why i need more improvement for ranger, please make ranger able to put multi trap at once with 3x bigger size of trap to balance circle. (Ignore defense mode)

you cant admit that rangers trap is only usefull when ranger is smart tactical and rogue is ultra dumpass for falling in it and you also cant answer me a real answer cuz you just know im right

so post fancy jokes wont help you :facepalm:

Thats why i need more improvement for ranger, please make ranger able to put multi trap at once with 3x bigger size of trap to balance circle. (Ignore defense mode)

Why bigger trap,  Why not give ranger mines, if rogues step on it KAboooooOOOOm. :lol:

R.I.P rogues.

Why bigger trap,  Why not give ranger mines, if rogues step on it KAboooooOOOOm. :lol:

R.I.P rogues.

Very funny indeed... :lol: :lol: :lol:  Does any ranger have difficulty to kill Rogue ? Does any Rogue cant kill Ranger? IT IS JUST LUCK and GOOD Connection of Internet which decided who is winner between php Rogue vs Ranger :drinks: :drinks:

you cant admit that rangers trap is only usefull when ranger is smart tactical and rogue is ultra dumpass for falling in it and you also cant answer me a real answer cuz you just know im right

so post fancy jokes wont help you :facepalm:

No, if u dont fall in trap or fall and gouge, then u atack him and he use trap again and run, so u run back, dont make nothing, or run for him falling in trap, anyway he will atack u...

No, if u dont fall in trap or fall and gouge, then u atack him and he use trap again and run, so u run back, dont make nothing, or run for him falling in trap, anyway he will atack u...

the same thing applies on bd vs ranger in arena but bd cant stealth or guage so i feal wierd that rogues complaining not bds :facepalm:

the same thing applies on bd vs ranger in arena but bd cant stealth or guage so i feal wierd that rogues complaining not bds :facepalm:

But bds have more hp/def, like other melees, but rogue have same def as ranger, but ranger can stun and atack when he want

BD uses heavy armor that gives double physical defence almost at high amps and more hp than rogue.

BD has ranged stun, rogue needs old stealth because gouge is 1 yard and stealth is their only way to sneak range class.

Im sure all rangers kill easier rogues than BDs, stop cry.

But bds have more hp/def, like other melees, but rogue have same def as ranger, but ranger can stun and atack when he want

but merc+stealth now almost have same dmg against blessing+power shot if both hhave same dmg

also rogues can have +30% dodge and that is alot lol if they max the dodge skill

so any enemy with -15% accuricy can consider 90% of his attacks dodged :D

BD uses heavy armor that gives double physical defence almost at high amps and more hp than rogue.

BD has ranged stun, rogue needs old stealth because gouge is 1 yard and stealth is their only way to sneak range class.

Im sure all rangers kill easier rogues than BDs, stop cry.

i didnt cry i just said if rogue smart and not with bugged postion he can avoid trap

also why you count high amps? you are just judging now the unbalance cuased by amp system not the skills

also not that high HP most bds use set with 2.9k HP to get at least the double def you talking about on +10 :facepalm:

most rogues i face have +2.5k HP so i dont know which rogues you faced

If rogue given longer stealth be wont hit him even 1. Recently in 5x5 It came down to 1x1 bd vs rogue where as bd full hp and rogue half hp and mana almost over, yet he killed him with that so called 'double' defense, simply gauge and stealth. Rogues already have enough potential, and melee can never beat ranged, if he starts kiting.You complain about ranger? Face a druid he will not let you stealth at all; warlock, nothing to say :facepalm:; shamans, mage, necro, priest. Think of the meelee who got only defense as main power and yet most have 0 resistence to dark sun and moon ( don't tell me 5% matters).

but merc+stealth now almost have same dmg against blessing+power shot if both hhave same dmg

also rogues can have +30% dodge and that is alot lol if they max the dodge skill

Rangers can have high dodge too.

If rogue given longer stealth be wont hit him even 1. Recently in 5x5 It came down to 1x1 bd vs rogue where as bd full hp and rogue half hp and mana almost over, yet he killed him with that so called 'double' defense, simply gauge and stealth. Rogues already have enough potential, and melee can never beat ranged, if he starts kiting.You complain about ranger? Face a druid he will not let you stealth at all; warlock, nothing to say :facepalm:; shamans, mage, necro, priest. Think of the meelee who got only defense as main power and yet most have 0 resistence to dark sun and moon ( don't tell me 5% matters).

1. Mana almost over and he used gouge+stealth? =O

2. But druid/shaman/necro/priest have lighting clothes, and they dont have high critic/dodge like rogue/ranger

so any enemy with -15% accuricy can consider 90% of his attacks dodged

Lol Sometimes math is hard for people.  It seems extra hard for you here.  60% of the time it works every time.  :wacko:

Traps being spammable is a problem but only when you're dealing with an area that you're forced into a bottleneck. Otherwise just cancel stealth from a distance wait 8 sec and then try another angle. 

i think you want an RPG?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rogue stealth got buffed for all i know, devs did this coz they wanted to end the hit->gouge->stealth->hit->dead combo. i dont get why so many dumb rogues still bother crying on forum. go figure out new combo.

• 2 weeks later...

If you say rogue vs ranger is unbalanced, then what term would you use for the case when a BD or a Palad meet a warlock. I have a great strategy for palas when against warlock or shaman and it works 100%

Simply relax, then press revive :unknw: I could not make it more simple and still if you feel they are OP then you are noob :rofl:

I want to know how long beast trap level 5 can hold rouge. And I wonder what it will be on lvl 5 PS and blessing level 5 ranger can do. If by chance ranger gets critical on blessing and powerful shot, is the opponent teleported to caravan or some statue??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

amen

rogues withouit stealth is gay

Nice necropost

I will hunt you down and kill your ranger

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know much about this subject. But from my point of view it looks like rouge and ranger have very effective skills and both classes are capable of dealing the same amount of damage, and both classes have about the same amount of def. I think these classes made to kill each other. I would think there is a fair balance here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rangers can have high dodge too.

1. Mana almost over and he used gouge+stealth? =O

2. But druid/shaman/necro/priest have lighting clothes, and they dont have high critic/dodge like rogue/ranger

and that is surely their plus point, what do you think?

• 2 months later...