Big issue for forsaken in future

kyumaru

Do you remember that all level 17 labyrinth items have dark resistance? Many high level players using labyrinth items, what happens in future? The big issue that forsaken will be weakest faction, why? Imagine, elves already have 4% of dark resistance, if they using full labyrinth items, so what is your mind? Unfair that items with sun resistance only can be found at level 13 items. So please balance labyrinth items with not only dark resistance but with sun resistance too!

Mostly all resistances are working for PvE, so it's not  that big trouble, I guess.

The extra dark resistances that comes with the lab items will help alot against forsaken.

So there should be some items that comes with sun resist (besides those lvl 13 items).

I dnt think any lvl 20 would want to run around (or in arena), wearing those lvl 13 items against  chosen.

@Snorlax, are you sure that all resistance is only working on mobs? But sometimes i use moon resistance to beat druid or shaman in arena and its working fine.

and btw snorlax can u answer is bg drop rate now is bugged or it will be always? i think lvl13 items should be droped easyer bcoz sometimes its seams like its harder than get drop in lab  :)

and btw snorlax can u answer is bg drop rate now is bugged or it will be always? i think lvl13 items should be droped easyer bcoz sometimes its seams like its harder than get drop in lab  :)

if they nerfed it because your comment it would be bad for all of us

You know That BG set item they sell come with sun def  also you can use sun runes on your items  :good:

@spilz there is no sun def on BG armor of shaman. And BG items are hardest to get while labyrinth items are easier to get.

You know That BG set item they sell come with sun def  also you can use sun runes on your items  :good:

bg items for mc now its like immposible to get while elfs always at bg. bg items runes give less than lab.

not so bad for mc  ;D

Still we cant hunt there bcoz too many elfs  ;D

the same condition before update and I bet you know the reason.

i believe not all mc like if devs nerfed it.

remember how we cry when its too hard to get drop but now?

well its human nature actually...

Ah i see your dilema, Maybe there is call for sun lab items soon then, i have a full cc set for sun so maybe try that  :good:

No chance Mc hunting BG, why GM always make elfs overpopulated that make us so sick and really hurt?

Wow, they will pay attention on you for sure, maybe they will mute you again.

Elfs overpopulated? How you know it? Any data on this? And you said devs make elf overpopulated? How come?

I think your whines come from your personal sentiment to elf ppl that make you cant contribute good topic.

It seems that you are not happy playing as mc.

If you want to attract new players, make a good example as a winner not a whinner

Sorry for harsh words but I saw your topics mostly whinning without actual data and begging attention from devs but seems you are desperated to get it.

the same condition before update and I bet you know the reason

yea but before update mc at least was having a chance to do bg quest, now its almost imposible  :)

No chance Mc hunting BG, why GM always make elfs overpopulated that make us so sick and really hurt?

U are wrong ppl can chose which side to chose.

Ah i see your dilema, Maybe there is call for sun lab items soon then, i have a full cc set for sun so maybe try that  :good:

Lab items was created not against forsaken but for lab bosses  :)

@slay what i said its reality, no fake no junk. Look! Many chosens were already done Berengar Guard cuz too many elfs helping them.

@gradex yes lab item is for against lab mobs but imagine if elfs wearing lab items to beat forsaken especially against warlock/necro, will be so much dark damage reduced!

Maybe at near future lab2 will be released where we will get sun gears.

Btw all gears have psh defence and it can be amped. so what to do for classes which atack with psh dmg?  ;D

About resistance, i think the only way for forsaken to atleast match with elves's moon attack and chosen's sun attack is buy yourself couple of arena sets with sun and moon runes for pvp til they figure out how to balance it, since you can only have sun resist items at maybe level 13-15 and moon resist items at level 18, if you can hunt higher bosses at lab :facepalm:

But hey, most players stay at level 11-14 so i think forsaken may have the advantage there against chosen

And goodluck to the necromancer skills that costs hp and energy not like priest :facepalm:

Always see pathetic off topic posts in a serious thread  :facepalm:

If you can't talk about the topic then go make your own and start your own topic there

as always, Elves start spamming off topics to topics that nerf things that gives them an unfair advantage in game.

80% of people who has lvl 17 equips are fully enchanted with Dark defense runes, Mage vs. Warlock will be totally unfair

Mage does pure damage unless the Warlock has 2 sets, which only rich people have, with Physical and Moon/Sun defense + their labyrinth equips

seems too unfair.

I say make a separate magic school for NPCs, Change that Dark defense in the lvl 17 equips to it

Example: Chaos

and take note, lvl 17 dark defense equips are too easy to get, while sun defense are rare drops + they are only lvl 15 and THEY ARE HEAVY ARMOUR.

It's too late to make new Labyrinth area with sun defense equips cause it will be hard to get, unless they are similar to the ones right now, plus what will happen to dark magic users until then? Hide in town in fear of people who have both Physical and Dark Defense in one?  :facepalm:

It's too late to make new Labyrinth area with sun defense equips

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=44579.0

i think items with dark def was created just for lab and in the future will be something else like lab but there will be needed other defs

Complexity of the dungeon is divided into 5 parts. In order to successfully pass the last 2 parts it is necessary to collect equipment with the resistance bonus against Dark Magic in the first three parts.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=44579.0

i think items with dark def was created just for lab and in the future will be something else like lab but there will be needed other defs

Complexity of the dungeon is divided into 5 parts. In order to successfully pass the last 2 parts it is necessary to collect equipment with the resistance bonus against Dark Magic in the first three parts.

That doesn't mean people can't use them for PvP  :facepalm:

And goodluck to the necromancer skills that costs hp and energy not like priest :facepalm:

its not really a  big deal, necro class is for pros i guess, theyll know how much damage they can take and how they heal.  -.- my necro vs a shmmy earlier in arena, we still aint done fighting til arena time ended, funny   :lol: :lol:

Chill guys its not gonna last forever currently it is a problem there are still more lvls to come & more equips dark def equips start at lvl 9 then lvl 13 has sun then again we got dark def on lvl 17 so next should be either sun or moon defenses !

Will this work ?

Why not make the mc lab bosses hit sun magic and change the current stats of mc lvl17 items to SUN def ? Am not asking for new lab or new lvl17 equips but why not change only the dark def to sun def and make the lab bosses make sun dam only ??

Let the elf lab stick to dark and the mc lab stick to sun and this will also stop the mcs from using elf lab .

I don't know if this'll work but just my thought to solve this prob QUICKLY.

there is no MC items, there is only items.

well what i meant my mc items is LAB ITEMS DROPED BY MC LAB. There's no mc item but isn't there a mc lab ?

well that's not how it works, why do you think MC 3rd boss drops Bows and Sun items? for the luls? nope

well that's not how it works, why do you think MC 3rd boss drops Bows and Sun items? for the luls? nope

ya u r right :D prolly the forsakens gotta suffer for sometime  :facepalm:

That doesn't mean people can't use them for PvP  :facepalm:

so what the problem? in the future will be other def needed bosses  :facepalm:  so what psh atak users should do? all can amp psh def... not fair  ;D

Im not worried.

Full dark set means def + Dark Res + 2 other attributes

by having dark res, their dark armors will lack other stats, like hp/critical (on armors) or penetration/atk spd/dodge/etc (on rings)

The next island is Ayvonldile. I heard it's ancient forest island so probably the bosses will hit with sun magic

Where did u heard?  :shok:  give link

Back in v0.7, when moon and astral magic werent called moon or astral, they had other elements, which have been removed

Ex: water (or ice), holy, poison (or earth I think)

Im not worried.

Full dark set means def + Dark Res + 2 other attributes

by having dark res, their dark armors will lack other stats, like hp/critical (on armors) or penetration/atk spd/dodge/etc (on rings)

very good point :good: