Jump to content
Daria

[2018.06.07] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of confrontation. Release.

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Psyborg said:

Nice! 
Elfs take right 😅 Can do it in like 10mins easy...

Less than 10mins even, feeling tp hard is the easiest xD when have warden

41 minutes ago, Omercix said:

It is easy on elf side , but in mc side its challenging :pigface:

TS myth is challenging :! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blossoms said:

 

TS myth is challenging :! 

So techno hard is hardest for mc but mythical is hardest for elfs?

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blossoms said:

Less than 10mins even, feeling tp hard is the easiest xD when have warden

TS myth is challenging :! 

Whatttt!??? Myth tehno is pice of cake its even easyer than hero tehno , hard tehno is hell tho they shouid call it "hell tehno" thats for mc side atleast xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any tech is easy. With good tank. And healer.

I had more fails in myth tech than hard, cause of the tank xd

Edited by BgVoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coldravens said:

Whatttt!??? Myth tehno is pice of cake its even easyer than hero tehno , hard tehno is hell tho they shouid call it "hell tehno" thats for mc side atleast xd

 

As you have problems with me as tank... :pfftch1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Developers please do something about the new arena set for heavy armour..Warden damage is already nerfed and as such we don't have much hope for doing damage in  arena .The only thing that's left of us for playing arena is  the block statistics ..and somehow there isn't block on the armour also..but dodge attributes....I'm thinking u all don't want us Warden users to play arena

Screenshot_20180721-201237.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 3:52 PM, BgVoin said:

Actually. Yes. My last failed myth tech was with you as a tank Higgings lol

 

Actually, I do not remember you ever went in dg with me, since you needed to run Easy-Hero entirely and you left our guild before I could even help you... I may be wrong, but in case, I'll apologize.

 

When did that happen, exactly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, babynaga said:

Developers please do something about the new arena set for heavy armour..Warden damage is already nerfed and as such we don't have much hope for doing damage in  arena .The only thing that's left of us for playing arena is  the block statistics ..and somehow there isn't block on the armour also..but dodge attributes....I'm thinking u all don't want us Warden users to play arena

Screenshot_20180721-201237.png

There isnt block in any arena gear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2018 at 2:30 PM, Higgings said:

 

Actually, I do not remember you ever went in dg with me, since you needed to run Easy-Hero entirely and you left our guild before I could even help you... I may be wrong, but in case, I'll apologize.

 

When did that happen, exactly? 

 dont bring this on forum who left or why.

But in matter of fact. I was waiting amd spamming for help..... 1 month.

Forum is not the place to talk about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BgVoin said:

 dont bring this on forum who left or why.

But in matter of fact. I was waiting amd spamming for help..... 1 month.

Forum is not the place to talk about that.

 

Definitly agree 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear friends,
Our celebrations have come to an end. It's time to say goodbye to guild events, holiday items in the Miracle Shop, anniversary accessories from mythic dungeons and 
greets reputation requirements for dungeons' completion that are back again :bye:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Dear friends,
Our celebrations have come to an end. It's time to say goodbye to guild events, holiday items in the Miracle Shop, anniversary accessories from mythic dungeons and 
greets reputation requirements for dungeons' completion that are back again :bye:

 

Will we see those accesories+some new ones when warspear turns 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Owwwww pity. Those accessories were definitely awesome. All of the event of this year was definitely awesome.

 

Hally BD again, warspear! :pin3:

 

#RoadToHalloween

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

If you will be with us for another 10 years, then we will just give them to you as a gift. :uhuh:

Time to set notification little bit less than 10 years from now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...