100 Wins of AoA

Hourai

Hey, good morning and welcome to the thread. If you're someone who's against/does not like AoA, do yourself a favor and exit the topic because this is a thread solely based on that. Rude behaviour will be moderated according to the forum rules.

Okay, so straight to the main point, I made this thread because the guild leader has asked me to do so, so we both may find out if there's even any point in having done 100 wins, other than show? The people in the guild and the leader have been working on tournament and spending for it weekly for over a year now, they're questioning whether are they getting a reward for reaching a big milestone, or not. I believe everyone would be sad if they weren't going to get something, though that's just my opinion

Currently as seen in other servers, AoA has the most #1 trophies, surpassing even Nuclear and DarkEmpire of Amber, at a whooping 97 trophies, in which in 2 weeks it's gonna hit 100, We'd like to know if there's anything coming up for such a time, otherwise I'm afraid the leader will be sad about it, though I'm just here as a messenger, I've been in the guild for over a year now, so it'll affect me in a way or two, too, I guess...

Well, the whole point here is, is there anything waiting for us at 100 trophies, or should we not wait much? We're not going to be radical, but we're itchy to know.

Thread made in tavern, anyone can share ideas on 100 win awards/weekly tour awards and bring some attention, and again, negative/bad behaviour will be moderated

Screenshot_2016-03-26-11-25-03.png

Maybe 100k of crimson corundum

Lel

Or a reasonable amount of mcoins aswell?

An easter egg ingame solely dedicated to aoa?

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

A nadir Statue which represents aoa? On every server in nadir it could be seen and clicked ' info would say smth about 1st guild with 100wins blabla?

Thats a nice idea, but statues would be hard to represent something, still though, good thinking

Nothing #imneutral

Wouldn't you want the same for your guild if it was to get the first hundred wins? To be recognised in all servers for the work done? Neutral is okay, I respect it, but is there any reason for you to be so? I'm curious

While it's a pretty epic achievement :) why would they get something?

They're getting cc/chests/minions every week.

If there should be a reward then some unique costumes

for all the guild members, something to display what they

did, or a new building somewhere on ayvo,

with huge rock tables and statues and torches,

on each of the rock tables there should be engraved the

names of the most successful guilds on each server.

Or a customized window for the guild, like when you're

viewing a guild, with it's description etc.

Other than that, the feeling of achieving this is reward enough.

I also think that if there was any official reward for

something like this, we would already know.

There used to be different tour rewards before right?

Seem to be disscontinued.

Edited by Raezer

I think the same. You recieve enough rewards. However, it is really nice to reach such a milestone, noone doubts it. Only one thing would be more epic: reaching this without spending any coins :D

I think the same. You recieve enough rewards. However, it is really nice to reach such a milestone, noone doubts it. Only one thing would be more epic: reaching this without spending any coins :D

Running a guild like that without those seems impossible,

it is possible but you had to be the only guild on the server,

or have weak concurrence.

Running a guild like that without those seems impossible,

it is possible but you had to be the only guild on the server,

or have weak concurrence.

Possible. Just takes months, even years of grinding, grinding and grinding in order to get the max level + upgrades.

Wouldn't you want the same for your guild if it was to get the first hundred wins? To be recognised in all servers for the work done? Neutral is okay, I respect it, but is there any reason for you to be so? I'm curious

what i want is devs to change tour rewards before implementing new ones that are related to all servers, until that happens, tour sucks along with anything related to it, nothing personal sry bq2.gif

Maybe a costume that no one else can EVER get like what they did with the top 3 guilds of the first ever guild tournaments. (Dragonborn costumes)

Also, really like poley's idea. Maybe one for the first guilds too? ^-^

But yeah, for 100 wins these are pretty small gifts... maybe 100k mcoins for eveey member? Idk ^0^

• 3 weeks later...