Buying Arena Tickets in Miracle Shop

Tayleeo

I'm planning to buy 1m mcoins on Christmas and would love to spam arena.

I love to spam arena, and would love to use 600k miracle coins all on arena tickets in order to win all arena items.

But buying tickets takes so long and they use up so much bag space(i have 155 bag space and maximum market stall). And it takes even longer to store on dealer.

So I suggest a Arena pack which gives 20, 50 or 100 ticket sets when opened to be available from miracle shop. That way players can buy multiple arena packs and when they need more tickets fast, we can just open another pack and BOOM

20, 50 or 100 ticket sets very fast.

This will be extremely useful as dedicated arena players won't have to store over 2000 ticket sets on dealer over multiple characters, instead we can have many sets of Arena packs in our bag ready to use.

Just a suggestion. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider :B

It's good and I agree. 1mill mcoins = £2425.50 on android, you don't need to lie to get a suggestion approved, I'd say no one in their right mind would spend that much on the game but am sure many people have already exceeded that amount. Live long and prosper.

i hit 750k last christmas from extras spent after gift shopping for family just blew like two paychecks trololo i understand where hes comin from just dont try using 400k of it to amp  ur lv9 staff to 10 Trust me i tried it no Bueno. ;D  :crazy:

I predict that when I buy the mcoins, everyone that ever hated me, strangers and random people would beg to be friends. That's what I'm excited for the most so I can reject you 1 by 1 :) :B

I predict that when I buy the mcoins, everyone that ever hated me, strangers and random people would beg to be friends. That's what I'm excited for the most so I can reject you 1 by 1 :) :B

If you plan to spend 2 grand just to get some pixels AND, most importantly, reject players that won't come anyway, you're an idiot

ppl beg even without knowing about such stuff. Saying that you're excited

the most for the rejecting of begging of some players (some players would be

trying to be real friends) doesn't make you look like a good guy lol.

but gz for getting your hands on such a load.

I'm planning to buy 1m mcoins on Christmas and would love to spam arena.

I love to spam arena, and would love to use 600k miracle coins all on arena tickets in order to win all arena items.

But buying tickets takes so long and they use up so much bag space(i have 155 bag space and maximum market stall). And it takes even longer to store on dealer.

So I suggest a Arena pack which gives 20, 50 or 100 ticket sets when opened to be available from miracle shop. That way players can buy multiple arena packs and when they need more tickets fast, we can just open another pack and BOOM

20, 50 or 100 ticket sets very fast.

This will be extremely useful as dedicated arena players won't have to store over 2000 ticket sets on dealer over multiple characters, instead we can have many sets of Arena packs in our bag ready to use.

Just a suggestion. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider :B

WTF is wrong with 600k mcoins more power to ya... but he probably a sithlord :! :D

This guy is rich.

Well, I wish you good luck spending most of your time playing Warspear.

Say goodbye to your social life:)

(sarcasm ofcourse)

1m is enough, this is for Level 6 arena btw. Most level 6's only spam 3k tickets for#1 arena, I'll spam 7-8 times more than that for one season.

yeah hopefully 1m is enough, I mean, just hope that you won't have to pay another 1m. Watch out tho, many ppl would pay 1m to win #1.

Goodluck  :facepalm: