The FoF Clan Book

slay

Kao bought 7 dmg for 3.3k and I got 4 signs and 3 dmg in exchange of an acute falchion, +3 facewrap, & a rune. Just so ya'll know. Oh Slay I got a double drop from granite and that's wat i got was falchion & facewrap.

Sorry not been on new baby 20monthcoming old and healing wife gonna deposit stuff to bank when on next. What does druid cloak look like anyone know

ATTENTION:

Welcome to Mcool and Izdrkotina in the family (me, Kinggila, Queenivy and Ferox have interviewed them in the game)

10. Vanhelsing - UK or American (not so sure)

11. Krylancelo (Kuroski) - American

26. Lawrence - Hong Kong

33. Shootercel - India

Plague - looks like american

10. Vanhelsing - UK or American (not so sure)

11. Krylancelo (Kuroski) - American

26. Lawrence - Hong Kong

33. Shootercel - India

Plague - looks like american

I think Vanhelsing somewhere in EU

Thanks and I have update it

ATTENTION:

Congratulation to Species for reaching L19, let's catch him so he can have opponent in arena  :lol:

@Ere, I need damage sphere  :blush:

@Slay tell me how many you need pls

And i am working till 5pm now so i have completely no time for hunting :( And leveling is hard too so i concetrate on leveling now first.

So i wanted ask if someone of you hunt, can give me ranger armour(parts) or weapon :blush: it would be great if i could get for free but i can pay also in mcoins (240mc  - 480mc )

here i m one more time posting on this topic but this time for ask something. (not joke)

last days i have been calling everyone a potato and all girls a tomato (tomato is rahul(shootercel) idea) i talk with sokpot, "leader" of wog he accept this so here it go, i wanna make an alliance with FOF and WOG throught an army called potato army where we will have ranks that we change weekly or monthly, if u guys like, i would like to make it to unite all us (still having the separate clans) what u think about it?

ATTENTION:

Welcome to Mcool and Izdrkotina in the family (me, Kinggila, Queenivy and Ferox have interviewed them in the game)

welcome to the FOF family :dirol: :good: :friends:

ATTENTION:

I have update the bank rule to be more simple.

You should not post your request in the forum but let the Bank Operators make decision in the game and report about last activity so the player will get support instantly.

Please read the 1st page and I encourage you all to use the bank effectively.

Since from daily quest you can get good amount of gold, I suggest that the bank set a SPECIAL PRICE for all member:

- Sign of Impherishability = 1K gold each that I know in game price about 3K to 4K each

- Sphere of Damage = 500 gold each

This way will make most of clan member can get stronger more quickly

NOTE: All green is just my humble opinion and need your votes as always

so am i  :good:

Today 14 FOF members on and help each other.

Please see at the 1st page who has the same country with you to make party with them

Today we get drop 2 L17 capes for ranger and bd and Qingaide got L17 druid staff yesterday

and also i got drop armor for druid :dirol: ;D

ATTENTION:

Congratulation to Species for reaching L19, let's catch him so he can have opponent in arena  :lol:

@Ere, I need damage sphere  :blush:

grats bry.... :give_rose: :yahoo: :rofl:

wow everybodys on a full party whenever im on. do i suckk that much?

lol Auger, don't too much rely on other FoF member because they have their own goal in the game. Like yesterday I was doing labyrinth with only Queenivy accompany me with other full pt, as long as we can move forward we just do it although yesterday we stucked with only 4 ppl in the labyrinth and cant move forward because 2 have dc and not come back. Fortunately Species bring WOG clan with him so we can continue to scorpions boss.

So improvise yourself is my suggestion, shout to other party to invite you.

@Slay tell me how many you need pls

And i am working till 5pm now so i have completely no time for hunting :( And leveling is hard too so i concetrate on leveling now first.

So i wanted ask if someone of you hunt, can give me ranger armour(parts) or weapon :blush: it would be great if i could get for free but i can pay also in mcoins (240mc  - 480mc )

Lol Eregion, just discuss about it with our bank operators in game, pm any of them and discuss about your need.

Trust me you will get solution

here i m one more time posting on this topic but this time for ask something. (not joke)

last days i have been calling everyone a potato and all girls a tomato (tomato is rahul(shootercel) idea) i talk with sokpot, "leader" of wog he accept this so here it go, i wanna make an alliance with FOF and WOG throught an army called potato army where we will have ranks that we change weekly or monthly, if u guys like, i would like to make it to unite all us (still having the separate clans) what u think about it?

Good idea Luc, but I am afraid it would be made a confusion. WOG and FOF always friends since cannot fight each other except in arena.

So alliance is no need atm.

update on mend i deposited 10k red deposited 5k  qing deposited a lvl17 chief ring

ps. mends bag is full i noticed like 6 lvl12 rings is there any point not to vender or sumthing on none rare items

and ryn nxt time i buy coins im gonna max mends bag wether u like it or not... there will b 3 left i will leave on mends bag

welcome to all the new ppl in the clan

update on mend i deposited 10k red deposited 5k  qing deposited a lvl17 chief ring

ps. mends bag is full i noticed like 6 lvl12 rings is there any point not to vender or sumthing on none rare items

and ryn nxt time i buy coins im gonna max mends bag wether u like it or not... there will b 3 left i will leave on mends bag

welcome to all the new ppl in the clan

Spec, really appreciate what you have done to our family.

To all bank operators, please just give the L12 rings which I believe they are blue drop items to any random low level player to make them happy --> it's for charity.