The FoF Clan Book

slay

maybe you should ask the people who can access mend's account..  :good:

well.. that guys must be pretty happy wasting the mcs  :wacko:

Baby might be coming today so if not on u know why. Til update i'll be playing zephiroth my new bd which is on my fof bank account unless one of my regulars needed

my enemie now: spain guys special enemy: spanish, kill if u want, ignore me and i ignore u if u dont want  :friends: :friends:

If u want make me your enemy without reason its ok, but dont lie.. I never ignore you like you do and make me cant response. We do pvp and u kill me, second pvp i kill you (U start use pots and knox say u dont want rules) Third pvp u continue using pots and while we fight at crossing, zbir enter cave and attack you, when he attack, u know i stop attack. And knox mc was at cave and see all.. he can tell you all the times i say "dont attack its pvp!" sulla and yunzhii too. You choose an easy target to make your enemy gratz, could be easy for you im sure, but im not too cool than you and im not going to pay you to enter new update cave like you want :friends:

my enemie now: spain guys

hassn and shocky maybe spanish guys, i think also gwapito is spanish from his name, do you have the funds to battle these rich gods?lol.gif

my enemie now: spain guys special enemy: spanish, kill if u want, ignore me and i ignore u if u dont want  :friends: :friends:

good luck with this haha, the spanish comunity in mc EU is pretty big man. If u want a war, they will give u a war ;)

hassn and shocky maybe spanish guys, i think also gwapito is spanish from his name, do you have the funds to battle these rich gods?lol.gif

Suprememan one of their friends too  :shok: A rangers worst nightmare  :wacko:

If u want make me your enemy without reason its ok, but dont lie.. I never ignore you like you do and make me cant response. We do pvp and u kill me, second pvp i kill you (U start use pots and knox say u dont want rules) Third pvp u continue using pots and while we fight at crossing, zbir enter cave and attack you, when he attack, u know i stop attack. And knox mc was at cave and see all.. he can tell you all the times i say "dont attack its pvp!" sulla and yunzhii too. You choose an easy target to make your enemy gratz, could be easy for you im sure, but im not too cool than you and im not going to pay you to enter new update cave like you want :friends:

dont come with it alright? when it was 5x0 i told he i dont wanna fight, then u keept on atk me when i not atk u, its a fight? i think no, also, when zbir atk me, u didnt stop, u know it. u killed me with zbir and fire outside cave, i never said i want u to pay me, and i know u not easy target, got many friends that keep atk me all days, will be funny in battle bcoz u may go in the middle of those i always hunt when possible.

u choose the enemy, not me, i just tell them who is my enemy now

dont come with it alright? when it was 5x0 i told he i dont wanna fight, then u keept on atk me when i not atk u, its a fight? i think no, also, when zbir atk me, u didnt stop, u know it. u killed me with zbir and fire outside cave, i never said i want u to pay me, and i know u not easy target, got many friends that keep atk me all days, will be funny in battle bcoz u may go in the middle of those i always hunt when possible.

u choose the enemy, not me, i just tell them who is my enemy now

You lie to yourself. Come on all people at cave see what happen. Im lazy to continue this if you dont tell the truth.. we not going anywhere. I dont know why and what you want this time, maybe just make next page soon as possible  :wacko:

lie to myself? all i m telling is the truth, if u take it as a lie, not my problem, its ur personal problem, dont share with others.

Dont share?! Who make the post to share with all? Is this one of your jokes? :facepalm:  

slay asked me to post my enemies, not my personal problems, i posted my enemies, saw? right.

btw, u got self problems, like calling urself weak, why instead of this spam on this topic, try to solve it, u not a weak target, u called urself the "strongest" shaman other day, who lie now?  :unknw:

Suprememan one of their friends too  :shok: A rangers worst nightmare  :wacko:

I'm not a nightmare unless you want me to. I don't attack I only defend myself or team. (Unless I have quest) I'm pretty new in town so I might of made some mistakes like attaking Knox or Mydog in the past. But i think we have worked out our differences. At this moment the only problem i have with are sexkill and legendaria?. Notice how they team up to confront me  :facepalm: Put your kids in order and they won't get slaughtered. My respects to FoF

I never said im weak, i said could be easy for you because u can do 2300dmg in seconds and u have a 15MB net to be the "king" of crossing or that you say. If bit of my friends attack you, talk with them, could be because time ago you hunt them with no reason doing chainless when they low level and u said u can make them quit just calling an army and making their game a hell :bad: (sulla posted my pm of that time ago) I stop talking with you here because i have no problem with other fof (no problem with you too, if u have thats different). good luck all :drinks:

Hassn is a mega noon potter straight one on one and likes help from others when fighting a druid 1x1. Potting only necessary if multiple against you or if you so choose to match a potter in pvp

I'm not a nightmare unless you want me to. I don't attack I only defend myself or team. (Unless I have quest) I'm pretty new in town so I might of made some mistakes like attaking Knox or Mydog in the past. But i think we have worked out our differences. At this moment the only problem i have with are sexkill and legendaria?. Notice how they team up to confront me  :facepalm: Put your kids in order and they won't get slaughtered. My respects to FoF

trust me, it was never a mistake to atk mydog in the past, now he seems peaceful though,  sexkill is Breakout nias brother, biggest cowards i ever seen, they and ladyswords + furieal always team up , alone they stand at nadir waiting for other to re-log.

mostly its just the fof who are friendly of the elfs in  emerald .

lucas and spanish please stop that conversation... if you both have problems with each other settle it in game not in here wer a lot of ppol can read it... you both r my frnds, and ill appreciate it if ull end this...

love you both  ::)

hmmm, i realize that i dont have any enemy accept crossfit because he killing shootercell a lv14 ranger, i will hunt a bully like him.

now he is my target until shootercell say enough

slay asked me to post my enemies, not my personal problems, i posted my enemies, saw? right.

btw, u got self problems, like calling urself weak, why instead of this spam on this topic, try to solve it, u not a weak target, u called urself the "strongest" shaman other day, who lie now?  :unknw:

noted pal, i will watch those ppl action.

if they disturb u in quest pls let me know, i will try to kill them with my noob gears  :spiteful:

hmmm, i realize that i dont have any enemy accept crossfit because he killing shootercell a lv14 ranger, i will hunt a bully like him.

now he is my target until shootercell say enough

lol, so crossfit lied then  :wacko:

I never said im weak, i said could be easy for you because u can do 2300dmg in seconds and u have a 15MB net to be the "king" of crossing or that you say. If bit of my friends attack you, talk with them, could be because time ago you hunt them with no reason doing chainless when they low level and u said u can make them quit just calling an army and making their game a hell :bad: (sulla posted my pm of that time ago) I stop talking with you here because i have no problem with other fof (no problem with you too, if u have thats different). good luck all :drinks:

first, who said u i HAVE 15mb internet? i said i WILL have IF i pass year, but dont worry, do as u want, if u get information and make it another thing, congrats u is like many ppl that judge others on real life to make them fail to u go rise, congratulations, u won, i m the idiot bcoz i cant do it, i never try to make someone drop to make myself rise, i simple prefer abandon everything than do it. i give up, i wont atk u, i wont atk anyone anymore, u won, congratulations, simple promise me u never did or will do it in real life.

And, again, i didnt hunt them, like 10+ strong animals killed me there, i just made them pay, others decided kill everyone.

no gwapito is pilipino name not spanish  :)