Game is about to die..

Yomo

I'm playing this game for 10 years always enjoyed playing this game, but lately the game has become boring. Many of my friends have quit the game and many people want to quit. There is so much that needs to change in this Game. First of all, the drop rate system should change, I went to castle dg for 8 hours and didn't get anything and lost gold.. people are getting demotivated because of this. Maybe can add mini bosses in dgs and they can drop some weapons or accesories.. main boss should drop something worthy too not only bars(castle dg boss doesnt even drop bars :) ) so we can say dg is only for earn kl lol. Secondly, there are always the same things in the game and this makes the game boring over time. More different things can be brought to the game. Thirdly, the Elf side is always better. many players prefer to play elf because elves always get better buffs and have classes i know many people quitted mc side and started elf side. I think the story of the game should be changed, elf and mc side should be removed as one side and clans should be able to make alliances between them. If no changes are made, more players will continue to leave the game. That's all I have to say, good luck to everyone. :flo1wer:  

1 hour ago, Yomo said:

First of all, the drop rate system should change, I went to castle dg for 8 hours and didn't get anything and lost gold..

As much as i see huge problems with the game i don't think it is anywhere close to dying.

Its a matter of years with the same content and no updates , which should be solved temporarily by ALMAHAD in a few weeks.

TBH , increasing drop rate isn't necessarily a good thing , because if more ppl drop , value of drops are going to decrease exponencially.

1 hour ago, Yomo said:

Secondly, there are always the same things in the game and this makes the game boring over time. More different things can be brought to the game. 

Theres a whole map , arriving in the game in less then a month.

1 hour ago, Yomo said:

Thirdly, the Elf side is always better. many players prefer to play elf because elves always get better buffs and have classes i know many people quitted mc side and started elf side. I think the story of the game should be changed, elf and mc side should be removed as one side and clans should be able to make alliances between them. 

I agree with you that atleast in the last few years , Elves had an edge on "interesting classes" , because as much as Legion has really strong pvp classes too , when comparing PVE , most Elven classes have the edge , obviously not considering (Locks when they had unlimited mana scaling or Charmers on the specific content of raid bosses) , but for the most part classes like Seekers don't have a counterpart at all. But i don't think the story should ne changed , and much less that Legion side should be removed , as faction war is the soul of this game , and the most interesting mechanic.

And , class balance is one of the hardest , if not the hardest thing for a MMORPG developer to actualy accomplish , so i guess we can only hope they'll do better in the future , and not let things like SEEKERS hitting 4k on AUTO ATTACK in full greatness characters happen again.

Edited by Arthas

1 hour ago, Arthas said:

As much as i see huge problems with the game i don't think it is anywhere close to dying.

Its a matter of years with the same content and no updates , which should be solved temporarily by ALMAHAD in a few weeks.

TBH , increasing drop rate isn't necessarily a good thing , because if more ppl drop , value of drops are going to decrease exponencially.

Why you care drop value is decreasing. It benefits the all people when there are more items in game. Look russian servers. They have more player, more items. Resulting better economy. In russian server I saw mm gear +10 in dealer and its price 1m gold. Its impossible to find these in eu or us. You are literally paying  2x gold every item in the game compare to russian servers. 

Because economy its a thing of its own.

Drops are worth less , you make less gold , gold is worth more , itens worth less gold.

So the item may cost 1million , but its going to be way harder to make 1 million , because drops are worth less.

Its basic stuff 

9 minutes ago, Arthas said:

Drops are worth less , you make less gold , gold is worth more , itens worth less gold.

So the item may cost 1million , but its going to be way harder to make 1 million , because drops are worth less.

Its basic stuff 

For example people go mermen dg there is 2 chances 1st is people can drop mermen gear or book 2nd is get nothing. im playing this game for 9-10 years i spammed mermen dg alot all i got is 3 mermen gear and 1 book in 10 years so i think drop rate should increase a bit and maybe can add mini bosses in dgs and main bosses can drop valuable items(weapons,armors etc.) So we can sell them in market or npc and dont lose gold and motivation.

1 hour ago, Arthas said:

Its basic stuff 

What? How is this even logical. You make the same gold. Quests, tech ez hero giving the same amount of gold to you.

In the end they can provide themselves a lot of items just making quests without any trade activity.

So your saying doesnt make sense at all. 

Warspear Online isn't going to die just yet. 

Almahad is being released and that might draw in alot of new players. 

Another thing that does need to change is actually with the community. We need to help out any new players that needs help regardless of level. 

1 hour ago, Drakoslayd said:

Almahad is being released and that might draw in alot of new players. 

the current content of warspear is aimed at experienced players, a new player will not have access to almahad anytime soon, even because the ship graveyard area is already boring by itself.

3 hours ago, Brionac said:

the current content of warspear is aimed at experienced players, a new player will not have access to almahad anytime soon, even because the ship graveyard area is already boring by itself.

Not really , a new player , focused on lvling , will reach Almahad in less then a month.

He will mostly use T5 the same way as T1-T4 are used nowadays , just for exp's sake.

And move on to endgame in ALMAHAD. Progression level wise is pretty fast in WARSPEAR , what is slow is Gear Wise (If you don't spend a lot of $) and Talent Wise.

8 hours ago, BlackAdam22 said:

What? How is this even logical. You make the same gold. Quests, tech ez hero giving the same amount of gold to you.

In the end they can provide themselves a lot of items just making quests without any trade activity.

So your saying doesnt make sense at all. 

Economy always find balance , in every situation , be it game or real life.
If the rarity of items is decreased , prices are decreased.
If you farm itens , you will sell them for less gold , and you'll have less gold to buy new items , and so on.
What will result in people being even less interested in farming at all , more then they already are.

What makes people want to farm is the chance to get the really high value drop.
Making for example , an item worth 3million gold , that has a 1% drop rate , be turned into a 3% drop rate , and the value dropped to 400k , will make people way less interested in farming.

AIGRIND knows how important it is to keep gold value stable. If they were to increase drop rate , they would most certainly decrease all forms of accquiring gold , be it mobs or quests.

9 hours ago, Arthas said:

Not really , a new player , focused on lvling , will reach Almahad in less then a month.

He will mostly use T5 the same way as T1-T4 are used nowadays , just for exp's sake.

And move on to endgame in ALMAHAD. Progression level wise is pretty fast in WARSPEAR , what is slow is Gear Wise (If you don't spend a lot of $) and Talent Wise.

If you farm itens , you will sell them for less gold , and you'll have less gold to buy new items , and so on.
What will result in people being even less interested in farming at all , more then they already are.

Making for example , an item worth 3million gold , that has a 1% drop rate , be turned into a 3% drop rate , and the value dropped to 400k , will make people way less interested in farming.

AIGRIND knows how important it is to keep gold value stable. If they were to increase drop rate , they would most certainly decrease all forms of accquiring gold , be it mobs or quests.

i dont think its 1%, maybe 0.1% or even less:biggrin:

11 hours ago, Arthas said:

You are talking as if we dont have any life outside of warspear. How can you claim leveling up in warspear is easy ? How a new player can afford both exp potions, items, expert skills, talents? Its almost impossible to level up 32. Lvl in this game if you dont anyone to help you or you already have one 32 lvl hero.

All day you are spamming in world chat, i need this boss, help garden easy, lab help, help mini boss etc. Hoping to find someone.

Many people quit after reaching 20lvl. 

Game is going to die eventually. New comers to this game 0. Whales like you probably stop spending money sooner or later too.

23 minutes ago, BlackAdam22 said:

You are talking as if we dont have any life outside of warspear. How can you claim leveling up in warspear is easy ? How a new player can afford both exp potions, items, expert skills, talents? Its almost impossible to level up 32. Lvl in this game if you dont anyone to help you or you already have one 32 lvl hero.

All day you are spamming in world chat, i need this boss, help garden easy, lab help, help mini boss etc. Hoping to find someone.

Game is going to die eventually. New comers to this game 0. Whales like you probably stop spending money sooner or later too.

And it's not only the fact of "reaching level 32 " ; it's what comes after reaching higher stages of the game. 

Like nerding all day for events,gvgs, dynamics, dungeons, quests, knowledge grind 

Especially now with new map coming, add that with special events like horror ecc... 

You will basically join a game where it takes you a lot to reach level 32 and join a good guild and after that you will have to spend 6-8 hours daily on it or you won't even reach high-level gameplay ( not forgetting the part where u need a lot of money to even reach this type of gameplay )

the problem is that warspear has become like a job, guilds demand a lot from players, basically you have to give up a lot of your time to evolve talents, play gvgs, arena and deal with uncertain issues like: drops and amplification.  I'm sure most of you will agree with me, the current warspear players routine is exhausting, all my friends left the game and I basically became a casual player.

20 hours ago, Sigma said:

And I see alot of people play Warspear regularly and they have fun. 

What you need to do is just balance it out with other games until a event or gvg activates. 

17 hours ago, Arthas said:

I cannot argue about this

5 hours ago, BlackAdam22 said:

The Talents does need to be reduced in price by alot. 

There are some who stay and generally stay for good. 

6 hours ago, BlackAdam22 said:

It is easy ,  someone with exp pots , gold and friends will lvl up 1-32 in less then a week. It has been done multiple times.

Someone new in the game , will reach max level in less then a month , as long as they are consistent.
Maybe in some servers , that have low population , it is hard to find people to help you in bosses and dungeons , but in TOURMALINE atleast , it is actually quite easy.

I do agree that the leveling system is boring and not innovative at all , and it does decrease player retention.

But , the worst isn't leveling , the worst are the "Timegating Mechanics" , such as Talents , and for those that are completionists , Achievements.

Edited by Arthas