"shattered stone" abuse skill at war, suggesting rework

Bromancé

On 4/21/2023 at 9:50 PM, Godless said:

dks have too that doesnt need targetting

Pretty useless tho in a scenario where we are the templar's plaything but yea. Steel Hurricane at 1/4 exists, I suppose :sk21_d1:

• 3 months later...

It is difficult to applying the mages strategy on mc side

our possible jumping classes (chief with rat talent and reaper's Otherworldy boost) cant do anything relevant since both arent instant damage and effect, also both with pathetic damage... 

Also reaper has it double harder since has to be in demon form to doing just  DoT 

Also our "instant damage" jumping classes (barbarians, rogues) need target the flag, which is impossible in a full crowd of aoe/stun, they will die before their skills  react properly, (receiving many DoT, causes delays on applying skills) 

So, mages jump to the flag and cast shattered stone, which on a strong mage it means 5k - 6k? Maybe more? 

Against DoT damage(from hunters) which is not better since wars have a time limit and every second counts,  

This also counting a sweeper class  (templars) that are cleaning the path. 

There is no way of denying that the mage is quite strong in these situations. 

The fact that mc always loses war It doesn't mean nobody knows how to play, it's a very stupid excuse.

Btw.. 

Im afraid of meeting a mage with middle branch, that thing scare me.. :tired2:

Indeed... mages are unstoppable walking bombs :blow:

Edited by Ryohei

18 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

This reminds me from 2017 when everyone played BD until counter attack got nerfed :2Thumbs:

Screenshot_20230812_150006_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_150002_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_145959_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Ah yes because mages are the problem and surely not a cause of another problem :cray:

Also claiming mages are problematic is funny when 5 hunters taking flags just as fast as 15 mages😂 

4 hours ago, Godless said:

Ah yes because mages are the problem and surely not a cause of another problem :cray:

Also claiming mages are problematic is funny when 5 hunters taking flags just as fast as 15 mages😂 

That doesn't change the fact that the mage doesn't need a target to cause immense damage in 1 spot

That, above all, is a very big advantage. 

The class be like:  jump > shattered stone > die  > repeat

Seems that mages join the "Less thinking" classes together with bladedancers and seekers. 

And i was wondering why sentinels have many of these classes :sk21_d5:

2 hours ago, Ryohei said:

That doesn't change the fact that the mage doesn't need a target to cause immense damage in 1 spot

Seems that mages join the "Less thinking" classes together with bladedancers and seekers. 

My friend, they nerfed shatter damage on flag months ago, time to complain about something else, besides it's not the only skill you don't need to choose target. 

5 hours ago, Ryohei said:

Mages do need to target tho shatter doesnt hit flag anymore also in eu we dont spam shatter on flag we did that and its inferior tactic compared to spamming ranged skills like hunters do

On 8/17/2023 at 7:10 PM, Lyzoic said:

This reminds me from 2017 when everyone played BD until counter attack got nerfed :2Thumbs:

Screenshot_20230812_150006_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_150002_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_145959_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

I know you love it, dont you?

On 8/19/2023 at 12:50 AM, Godless said:

Mages do need to target tho shatter doesnt hit flag anymore also in eu we dont spam shatter on flag we did that and its inferior tactic compared to spamming ranged skills like hunters do

still it doesn't require to "click object", and honestly I don't understand either, if you say "hunter this, hunter that" but it's you using mages instead of rangers for some kind of reason not even my dear seeker friend have no purposely clues about as long it's the own team having benefit from it rather it to be fair:artist:

On 8/22/2023 at 10:26 AM, Lyzoic said:

still it doesn't require to "click object", and honestly I don't understand either, if you say "hunter this, hunter that" but it's you using mages instead of rangers for some kind of reason not even my dear seeker friend have no purposely clues about as long it's the own team having benefit from it rather it to be fair:artist:

We use mages purely cos thats what we have most in guild 🤷🏻

Also what doesnt need ”click object” when shatter doesnt hit flag lol 

Fireball roaring flame frostbolt all need to target flag to hit it