NERF PALLY BANNER

PvpRange

Soooo......?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Soooo......?

• AGREE NERF PALLY BANNER!
    • Disagree because im a elf and i see were OP but i don't care.
    • DINGLE DONKEYS AND PINGLE PONKEYS!

Warspear team... It's time to NERF banner now.

What in the hell are you waiting for. If any of you developers take the time to read most of these post's and play mc vs elf in arena you know it's absolutely absurd you still haven't done a damn thing!

Damn its good :D

hes used 3 attack skills on u illumination and sun seal and banner and sry but ur magic def sucks :/

would u go naked vs a ranger and say why ur hp lost?

Thanks for posting that video! Its a whack skill not even a close discussion. There are no gray areas here. Its 100% unfair, ridiculous, and to an extreme unbalance. Putting that with another pala or bds is impossible to do anything. Mcs are dropping like flies in arena.

hes used 3 attack skills on u illumination and sun seal and banner and sry but ur magic def sucks :/

would u go naked vs a ranger and say why ur hp lost?

zeus,my magic def is 1,5k cuz of +1 rings and amulet :D

wtf he's naked, if u have 30% mdef i dont think it will reach 400. i have 30% mdef but i have never received 450++ damage like that. you havent seen fire totem yet, i got hit 500+ on that thing, imagine if im naked.

if your reforing to how op the banner and they should nerf it is thats stupid you had no armor or rings whatsoever this video proofs nothing.....imagigine if you did have your armor he done like 483  i bet if you did have it on he would have done 383 cmon. :facepalm:

if your reforing to how op the banner and they should nerf it is thats stupid you had no armor or rings whatsoever this video proofs nothing.....imagigine if you did have your armor he done like 483  i bet if you did have it on he would have done 383 cmon. :facepalm:

lmao,i had full gear on at the first time he did it,the second one i didnt have anything on.my magic def just sucks

wtf he's naked, if u have 30% mdef i dont think it will reach 400. i have 30% mdef but i have never received 450++ damage like that. you havent seen fire totem yet, i got hit 500+ on that thing, imagine if im naked.

in the first part i had full gear on,second is naked,my magic def is 1,5k only

lmao,my magic def just sucks

then see thats :facepalm: why he does 403 cuz you magic defence suck imagine alll the other players that have good mg defencei bet the pally would have lost. :bad:

DEVS please watch this video, this is 1 pala, imagine what 2 do in arena to a whole party. LOL this is proof that its op. He didnt even use a skill yet and you were down to 400hp. Now radius is also a big problem besides damage and duration. devs watch video! Thanks

DEVS please watch this video, this is 1 pala, imagine what 2 do in arena to a whole party. LOL this is proof that its op. He didnt even use a skill yet and you were down to 400hp. Now radius is also a big problem besides damage and duration. devs watch video! Thanks

this video proves nothing he said it himself he has terrible mg defence :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hate to rain on your parade, having high magic D doesn't make a huge difference. If his rings/amulet were +8 still would of took him down 800 hp. Video shows a lot. I've used full magic d (3k) and banner still clears all. You guys just type and dont even know what youre saying. Funny thing is all you guys "defending" it know exactly how ridiculous it is. You can say anything you want on forum, we both know the truth

So how many of you planned to leave this game because dev hasn't nerf banner?I would like to have your item.lol jk hehe ;D

I request to lock this thread because it seems more insult is coming.We have shared our thought and let devs handle the rest.

Lol really jay so your expecting a skill that does 500dmg throught the whole time its up *Z* come on lol anyways i've said before maybe one of the three components that make up the banner should be nerfed but not the whole skill or not. I'm high amped and i still can't kill shamans with lower amp than mine.

everyone knows banner is op.

why do people make up random nonsense arguments here just to keep it op?

maybe cause "3 pala can clear full caravan with one skill" feels good?

lower that damage, lower that area...  :facepalm:

105275_.jpg

Lol really jay so your expecting a skill that does 500dmg throught the whole time its up *Z* come on lol anyways i've said before maybe one of the three components that make up the banner should be nerfed but not the whole skill or not. I'm high amped and i still can't kill shamans with lower amp than mine.

Agreed 100%, and is everyone else getting terrible lag from this new server

Hate to rain on your parade, having high magic D doesn't make a huge difference. If his rings/amulet were +8 still would of took him down 800 hp. Video shows a lot. I've used full magic d (3k) and banner still clears all. You guys just type and dont even know what youre saying. Funny thing is all you guys "defending" it know exactly how ridiculous it is. You can say anything you want on forum, we both know the truth

:facepalm:  the video show that when he has armor and such on it takes off 80 and he says he has terrible mg defence so if he had good i bet it would have tooken off like 130

level 14 pally  killed me once.

i bet he had all that amped stuff like you did and besides he also had a ranger and they both sat their and shot you not carpet lickso you had dmg raining on you, you may have dies and you guys still won  but this still kinda proves nothing torwards this argument

Only thing i have against the banner, is the fact that the banner remains even when the paladin dies. Thus giving players only 2 choices... run or survive the damage. I Would like to see the third option of disabling it by killing the said paladin.

Only thing i have against the banner, is the fact that the banner remains even when the paladin dies. Thus giving players only 2 choices... run or survive the damage. I Would like to see the third option of disabling it by killing the said paladin.

agreed

They should give banner a Fire totem treatment. - A placed banner damages only 1 enemy at the time. If there are multiple enemies in the area, target is chosen randomly

Watch this video i just made, even elf have a rough time vs banner. So i mean imagine how bad mc have it if you don't play a mc char. Mcs are SSUUPPEERR weak, they stand no chance.  Pally banner needs a nerf.

Devs are to bussy making New ways to get us to spend money Rather than correct their mistakes...WHEN IS BANNER GETTING FIXED?

:Info Never

it has  been fixed for a long time ago. :search:

They should give banner a Fire totem treatment. - A placed banner damages only 1 enemy at the time. If there are multiple enemies in the area, target is chosen randomly

No that would be terrible if you look back allof the skills in the last update were for dugeon/arena so in dungen he would need to attack every person he could because he is being a TANK so scince hes getting all the damage he need to attack as many ppl he can as fast as he can with high damage so no doing the fire totem treatment would not do anything now solve anything...... :facepalm:

agreed

That means a lot man. Considering that your main character is a paladin.

ofc he agrees.

this change you proposed alone will change nothing.

I dnt have any problem with banner. Just make shaman totem hit all enemy with critical every hits no dodge . U can sell totem 10 gold each in shop . Hehehehe

I dnt have any problem with banner. Just make shaman totem hit all enemy with critical every hits no dodge . U can sell totem 10 gold each in shop . Hehehehe

LOL

Unlike paladin which have a very limit magic attack,shaman can increase their magic damage by amp their staff.Cant imagine what can a +10 shaman do if he use totem which hit everyone  ;D Must be what balance the people asking for :lol: