[2012.01.25] Planned server maintenance and temporal disable of Twitter

Kuzmitch

Don't make minus of drop rate...

Because i have a drop rate of farm..

If there make minus..

I will not get anything yet...

:(

Kuzz.....Why you didnt tell us about drop rate,,

u change it into minus .... not like before ,,, why,,??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

something wrong here,

Kuzz.....Why you didnt tell us about drop rate,,

u change it into minus .... not like before ,,, why,,??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

something wrong here,

yea i saw too drop rate is some different-lowered  :wacko:

I can't connect to game :( i tried 3 operators...  when i use all 3operators on iphone and android it all run well but when i tried those on symbian doesn't work... Nokia N95 X6 5800... Why doesn't work on symbian? This morning it work well but now it's afternoon and i can ONLY access to Character Selection then when i enter the game world just say "CONNECTING...." for ten minuts then show "could not to connect to server" :crazy:

I can't connect to game :( i tried 3 operators...  when i use all 3operators on iphone and android it all run well but when i tried those on symbian doesn't work... Nokia N95 X6 5800... Why doesn't work on symbian? This morning it work well but now it's afternoon and i can ONLY access to Character Selection then when i enter the game world just say "CONNECTING...." for ten minuts then show "could not to connect to server" :crazy:

But I'm use a symbian ( S60v3 ) , i can connecting into the game... Maybe your connection eror.. Sometimes i can't logging too because my operator eror for a while... :)

its not fear .....!!!!!!!! :diablo: :diablo: drop rate desrease :diablo: :diablo: why

Yeah why drop rate low...

GM Please increase the rate please..

:(

But I'm use a symbian ( S60v3 ) , i can connecting into the game... Maybe your connection eror.. Sometimes i can't logging too because my operator eror for a while... :)

it's fine now

Anax drop very rare, Try Medusa & Echidna, we killed Medusa 6 times 2 drops.

Haha ya merc better if they think we havent weapons from anax ;D

Ya plz do somthin about it  :facepalm: .... plz increase amount of mc per sms  :'(

yes need to sort that out in india.....

get only 10mc per sms

Rarely got a dmg or def sphere let alone gear drop before now nightmare to get a drop that takes awhile to get to and with other parties with same problem

we killed anax 18 times and no drop  :bad: WTF???  :crazy:

:blush: . yah.. being sad to  what happened ..for how many hours journey.....  :'( :'(

o.m.g

u know =joyskiey=????????????

hahahahahah :)

yeh!.. joys s that u?  ;D

Guest Muertos

:blush: trolling

What?  ::) :lol:

When is the update Valentines day ......???? :blush:

if there is a valentines update, maybe there is a couple costum for player..

:blush:

Sir kuz , why im being despised, earlier i go laby echidna, i help kill mobs n let they hunt boss twice each pt.. Excluding my pt.. When its about my turn they not even help kill mobs n let me die.. Like im helping for nothing.. This greedy ppl spanish , crossfit , suprememan, keidoblast , madmaxx, uzun and hassn.. 7 ppl greedy no helping.. Why i am writing this ? Just want u to know just incase they make slander to me.. And not to forget , spanish said im stealer , how would that can happen when my attack not reach 800+ to boss in laby.. I saw crossfit first hit(steals) and i got the bad names called stealer hummphh... %)

Sir kuz , why im being despised, earlier i go laby echidna, i help kill mobs n let they hunt boss twice each pt.. Excluding my pt.. When its about my turn they not even help kill mobs n let me die.. Like im helping for nothing.. This greedy ppl spanish , crossfit , suprememan, keidoblast , madmaxx, uzun and hassn.. 7 ppl greedy no helping.. Why i am writing this ? Just want u to know just incase they make slander to me.. And not to forget , spanish said im stealer , how would that can happen when my attack not reach 800+ to boss in laby.. I saw crossfit first hit(steals) and i got the bad names called stealer hummphh... %)

Thank you for the information.

Now I know what kind of him.

What's your nick in game? i'm sure you're mistaken cause I remember hunting Echidna and we were about to leave but someone charged to mobs and died or could've been another

What's your nick in game? i'm sure you're mistaken cause I remember hunting Echidna and we were about to leave but someone charged to mobs and died or could've been another

He is banner ;D  He dont remember when we doing turns yesterday at third elf boss and he start rush it maybe ;)

He is banner ;D  He dont remember when we doing turns yesterday at third elf boss and he start rush it maybe ;)

Banner  :facepalm:  No wonder why he died, he went Hassn style  :wacko: :facepalm:

Banner  :facepalm:  No wonder why he died, he went Hassn style  :wacko: :facepalm:

All people told him at entrance we go just 10/12 people we know to echidnia because we go to make turns and dont rush the boss like yesterday he do.. and all people know how many times banner kil us at 3rd.. we havent that many potions and many mc to spam it when we dont care about breakdance at all room. With this, he follow us and at zbir turn he go to boss fast and none help him.

They betray their own kind.

in our side situation is not so different... yesterday then we was at herald there was 2pt. then i got back from afk one pt was dead bcoz some noobs was luring other mobs and dont helping other pt... one pt died. then u comed with another pt and do u remember that guy who was luring mobs from righ side? he was survived from other pt and he was realy mad. or remember yesterday then we was going at chief? with 2-3pt? and then at chief location someone pulled mobs, while all was runnibg to the boss i helped these 2guys and that guys runed like everybody else and i was fighting alone with 4mobs just for helping them  :facepalm:

we had some problems with 2 partys too...

yesterday we went chief, 1 full party and 1 party with 4 guys

at the beginning we helped each other but then my party was fighting against  the mobs while3 of the other 4 guys only rush and cross and wait  :bad:

then 3/4 died and the only one who survived (Altamir) was angry or just a noob,i dont knwo and instead of fighting with us and wait that we inv him next turn while one of u leave pt he disturbed us with his heal (without stuff)  :bad:

They betray their own kind.

Well slay.. at that picture of you hunting anax only i see fof members and i bet lot more elves wanted to hunt anax and have quest :good:

And offtopic: Did you see your clan mission?

FOF Clan mission is simple "...helping others especially new players that deserve..." maybe you should pass the leadership of the clan to shyleen or redkilla because they always help elves who need something not like you, and stop thinking you are mister elf lord and all members need give gold and mcoins to bank and one day all bank broke and someone with lamps like weapons :crazy: :crazy:

When you kill marcin i see how many elves help you too ;D  If shy or red attack anyone i bet all elves could help them O:-)  but they not too sneaky to attack without reason :give_rose:

Well slay.. at that picture of you hunting anax only i see fof members and i bet lot more elves wanted to hunt anax and have quest :good:

And offtopic: Did you see your clan mission?

FOF Clan mission is simple "...helping others especially new players that deserve..." maybe you should pass the leadership of the clan to shyleen or redkilla because they always help elves who need something not like you, and stop thinking you are mister elf lord and all members need give gold and mcoins to bank and one day all bank broke and someone with lamps like weapons :crazy: :crazy:

When you kill marcin i see how many elves help you too ;D  If shy or red attack anyone i bet all elvesi could help them O:-)  but they not too sneaky to attack without reason :give_rose:

Not all of us was fof  :facepalm: And read fof clan book first page about donations one more time then u can coment  ;D

Not all of us was fof  :facepalm: And read fof clan book first page about donations one more time then u can coment  ;D

I can comment without all info like your gangsta do ;D