[2014.07.07] Game servers stop!

r0land

Hello their, dear warriors of Arinar,

Опубликованное фото

our game servers will be stopped at 14:00 CET due to the planned technical maintenance and minor fixes.

Servers will be unavailable for about 30 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

List of fixes is here:

- Magic defense and HP bonuses of [symbol of Greatness] were fixed.

- Area of "Tornado" skill was fixed, now it's equal to "Earthquake" skill area.

- Physical defense bonus of [Treads of Fierce Filth] (21 lvl) was fixed.

- Price of [brave Warrior's Shield] and [brave Warrior's Treads] was fixed. Items can be found at the Arena Supplier's store.

- Drop from Crimson Conqueror boss on Ayvondil was fixed.

Take care, guys,

AIGRIND team

now this skill sucks

at least increase stun time instead of reducing area

first priest skill and now druid skill  :facepalm:

Great! No more druids "accidentally" stunning and pulling me from kilometers away.

There's one thing I don't like...

on the new island too simple and boring quests :bad:

achieving the 22 level a few days :(

new skill for Priest does not work on bosses (that are not needed)

why skill tornado for arena ? :(

now this skill sucks

at least increase stun time instead of reducing area

first priest skill and now druid skill  :facepalm:

priest valor aura time bad and ELUSİVE THREAT NEW SKİLL WERY ERROR - BUG - BAD... FİX PLZ

AND TORNADO GOOD NAME :(  i yearn tornado

please one more thing

reduce that stupid price to go to ayvondil and coming back it cost 670 gold each travel its so highhh

can anyone show me this item ? :blush:

why always elf side :aggressive:  ???

fix too damage rogue with jump skil :clapping: , rogue not mele more :facepalm: , its ranged attack :pleasantry:

and where belt arena lv 19 ?

What do you mean by Crimson Conqueror's drop is now fixed? Is there something that its not suppose to drop?

WTF GM always favor Mountain clans!! Maybe u fix idiot shams shield which kills others druid with 4.5k mdef in 2 minutes. Now u destroied all priest and druids game. Thank you all admins and moderators lets fix more elf classes. Only many selfishs work there!!!!!!!! Idiot game

Roland can i cry on your shoulder?

Pallys new skill owns my shaman hard. And i just jizzed  :'(

Will hotdogs cheer me up? My druids not pro now. Please add instant destruction skill to ranger.

:(

What about barbarians?????????  They heal 600-900 hp!!! Wtf........... Its not fair.... Look mages or palas new skills n rogues still cries maybe change it give rogue skills to paladins n pala skills to rogues -.-

why not rogue

what bout BD's skill, they OP with shiled and why not rogue using shield not BD :facepalm:

What about barbarians?????????  They heal 600-900 hp!!! Wtf........... Its not fair.... Look mages or palas new skills n rogues still cries maybe change it give rogue skills to paladins n pala skills to rogues -.-

rogue still cry ? wtf u want mountain clan will be the best class here ? :wacko:

1)Aww.next paladin skill,then mage,then nothing already elf new skill can removed(ranger e.trap,bd shield,prst,now druid).

2)Next touny time 4 days.

3)Next one os will be removed(which is not helps in earning)

nice fixes, now my rogue can't be pulled by druid from 10 yards away, (however, they are still the OP'est class of warspear)..

Aigrind comoany noob..idiot skill rougue expert 1 and 2 full damager.shaman good def expert 1 expert 2 good damage.dk skill expert 2 full damage.brb skill expert 2 full heal.warlock full damage skill expert 2..now all elf down skill????duckin idiot

Hello their, dear warriors of Arinar,

Опубликованное фото

our game servers will be stopped at 14:00 CET due to the planned technical maintenance and minor fixes.

Servers will be unavailable for about 30 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

List of fixes is here:

- Magic defense and HP bonuses of [symbol of Greatness] were fixed.

- Price of [brave Warrior's Shield] and [brave Warrior's Treads] was fixed. Items can be found at the Arena Supplier's store.

- Drop from Crimson Conqueror boss on Ayvondil was fixed.

Take care, guys,

AIGRIND team

still not balanced, except in parts BD skills and do not wear protective skills. Wtf tank using shield :P

At least if you decrease tornado range from 7x7 to 3x3 increase the stun duration from 1 sec and make it equal like shamans earthquake.

How about fixing priest skill?

Since nerf EVERY mob resists it 99% of the time, not only bosses. It became bloody useless in pve.

Can you make it depend on mob hp amount, the more hp the more likely to resist?

Or at least have the decency to send priests a gift reset book in the mail  :blush:

At least if you decrease tornado range from 7x7 to 3x3 increase the stun duration from 1 sec and make it equal like shamans earthquake.

druid got x3  stuns, still not satisfied?

Drop from Crimson Conqueror boss on Ayvondil was fixed :good:   :good: :good: :good: :good:

They have no idea wat theyr doing, trust me if 3-4 ppl post the same thing u just said in evry thread for the next 2 weeks, theyl do it.

Its wat they call 'LISTENING TO PLAYERS OPINION'.

This is like giving a crying baby some candy to make him stop cry.  :lol: :lol: