Introduce the guild ban mechanism

Berniente

Perhaps many are wondering how this mechanism would work and what its benefits or consequences would be, well I will divide it into 2 parts:

Event ban: The guild banned from events will not be able to access the events of guilds against guilds or attack the castles, except the events that are activated by the heirs or leaders, this idea came to me when guilds that are already deactivated or selling places in their ranks are in attacks on the castle with a group to attack the guardian or to find an active opponent to let him win in guild battles .Many guilds do this even at level 10 or higher which creates an imbalance in castle attacks and free wins in guild battles, and how can these guilds do this be detected? since the administrators of each server can do it, it is not very difficult to see that an inactive guild does this for the benefit of its alliance.

Arena ban: In this place if it would make the punishment even worse, counting on the previous one now this guild will not have access to any particular arena, since they take advantage of the benefits of the passive skills that this guild offers. Or also a big problem is letting yourself win in the arena battles, many guilds being known to help the other alliance for having changed sides and this generating a worse imbalance in the alliance with these 'feeders'.

In these images I found 3 characters who simply stood still and without any equipment on several occasions, all 3 in the same guild named 'Falling', for me it is obvious which guild it is that does this and I do not speak of that I just mentioned but another one that is behind this matter.

And even if the problem of the arenas continued, a ban could be placed in these arenas but that will be one for another topic.

1141910159_warspearlose.thumb.jpg.9224d45c5089d946efede0b1ffedde16.jpg584596840_warspearlose2.thumb.jpg.70001f4e1502e52abccd9474e48aea5d.jpg

image.png

image.png

Hi there! :smile:

Your idea is interesting, but this wouldn't happen since they didn't break any game rules.

So, who will decide what guild should be banned and based on what? I don't think that this is the way to avoid such things. 

There must be another alternative to get around this.

4 hours ago, Nolan said:

There must be another alternative to get around this.

Huh, I wonder what could be done to avoid afk randoms getting into my arena team...

Edited by Gladiator

23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Huh, I wonder what could be done to avoid afk randoms getting into my arena team...

Maybe add the AFK icon when players are inactive for a certain amount of time. This should automatically remove them from queue in arenas. That's all I can think of.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

if you dont go arena you cant get afk teammates

or dmd 2x2 in pt

9 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

if you dont go arena you cant get afk teammates

or dmd 2x2 in pt

Lol it's because of the whole win lose thing. Technically, they're not afk. They're just feeders.

8 hours ago, Berniente said:

Perhaps many are wondering how this mechanism would work and what its benefits or consequences would be, well I will divide it into 2 parts:

Event ban: The guild banned from events will not be able to access the events of guilds against guilds or attack the castles, except the events that are activated by the heirs or leaders, this idea came to me when guilds that are already deactivated or selling places in their ranks are in attacks on the castle with a group to attack the guardian or to find an active opponent to let him win in guild battles .Many guilds do this even at level 10 or higher which creates an imbalance in castle attacks and free wins in guild battles, and how can these guilds do this be detected? since the administrators of each server can do it, it is not very difficult to see that an inactive guild does this for the benefit of its alliance.

Arena ban: In this place if it would make the punishment even worse, counting on the previous one now this guild will not have access to any particular arena, since they take advantage of the benefits of the passive skills that this guild offers. Or also a big problem is letting yourself win in the arena battles, many guilds being known to help the other alliance for having changed sides and this generating a worse imbalance in the alliance with these 'feeders'.

In these images I found 3 characters who simply stood still and without any equipment on several occasions, all 3 in the same guild named 'Falling', for me it is obvious which guild it is that does this and I do not speak of that I just mentioned but another one that is behind this matter.

And even if the problem of the arenas continued, a ban could be placed in these arenas but that will be one for another topic.

1141910159_warspearlose.thumb.jpg.9224d45c5089d946efede0b1ffedde16.jpg584596840_warspearlose2.thumb.jpg.70001f4e1502e52abccd9474e48aea5d.jpg

image.png

image.png

Do you really think that will work?:rofl:

My idea is not completely raised but it is necessary to solve these problems of the arena and the events and castles since the game is growing more and more and that implies that there will be more people of this type as the population of each alliance increased, I will do another so far hint of afk players in the arena.

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2021 at 3:01 PM, Gladiator said:

u could just stop for a while 

On 10/22/2021 at 6:14 PM, Berniente said:

My idea is not completely raised but it is necessary to solve these problems of the arena and the events and castles since the game is growing more and more and that implies that there will be more people of this type as the population of each alliance increased, I will do another so far hint of afk players in the arena.

how about players with full greatness items get banned from arena 😁 we see always same player or barely other players from same guilds at the top its unfair :)

20 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

how about players with full greatness items get banned from arena 😁 we see always same player or barely other players from same guilds at the top its unfair :)

You cant really ban anyone for being succesful

37 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

yeah and its wont get players banned being afk in arena 

i mean that isnt against any rules, its just annoying for everyone else in your team

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

i mean that isnt against any rules, its just annoying for everyone else in your team

yep and its fun sometimes

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

that is something you maybe shouldn't admit to the playerbase

all arenas must be random even 2x2 its unfair to fight x2 +10 while ur low amp and maybe can't find a partner btw I'm not into  arenas since its all unfair 

34 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

all arenas must be random even 2x2 its unfair to fight x2 +10 while ur low amp and maybe can't find a partner btw I'm not into  arenas since its all unfair 

you could still get into a fight against 2 +10 greatness players even if it was random

also arena is offtopic so lets not continue about it

Edited by Jcbreff

On 12/7/2021 at 3:00 PM, Jcbreff said:

you could still get into a fight against 2 +10 greatness players even if it was random

also arena is offtopic so lets not continue about it

still we would meet  random guys and not the same players all the time xd

35 minutes ago, Azerbaizan said:

let people be able to make full pt for 5x5 and make everyone imaginary +10 greatness set and accessories inside 5x5, problem solved.

but that wouldn't be fair for those who have already gotten full greatness gear legitimately 

I understand that they made everyone's gears level up to 32 to make it more fair but still people with full greatness should have an advantage