Adding a new active skill for guilds

x

Do you like this suggestion ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this suggestion ?

• I like adding active guild skill "Guild Unity Potion" for level 7 guild.
    • I don't like adding active guild skill "Guild Unity Potion" for level 7 guild.

Dear Gms,

I'd like to suggest something for guilds about adding a new active skill named "Guild Unity Potion".

I'm suggesting to add this active skill at level 7 guild when increasing guild levels.

The work of this new active skill:

It works like "Unity Potion" or "Great Elixir of Unity" it adds more guild points earned when completing quests by %.

The effect of this active skill when studying it:

Level 1:

Cooldown: 8 Hours.

Usage Cost: 500 Guild Points.

Increases Guild Points obtained by 100%

Duration: 1 Hour.

Level 2:

Cooldown: 16 Hours.

Usage Cost: 1.000 Guild Points.

Increases Guild Points obtained by 150%

Duration: 2 Hours.

Level 3:

Cooldown: 1 day.

Usage Cost: 1.500 Guild Points.

Increases Guild Points obtained by 200%

Duration: 2 Hours & a half.

Requirements for each study:

Level 1: 1.500.000 Guild Points/90.000 gold/80 unity signs.

Level 2: 1.500.000 Guild Points/150.000 gold/80 unity signs.

Level 3: 1.500.000 Guild Points/250.000 gold/80 unity signs.

Thanks for reading! :give_rose:

Are you from your mind?  :lol:  As soon as a guild get this skill, they will be unstoppable.

Nope, that what we want we want guilds to be unstoppable.

Nope, that what we want we want guilds to be unstoppable.

Really? With 200% extra gp, you would receive 90 gp for a casual swamps quest. And no, we don't want unstoppable guilds. :facepalm:

Really? With 200% extra gp, you would receive 90 gp for a casual swamps quest. And no, we don't want unstoppable guilds. :facepalm:

Shall we see others comments  :) .

It doesn't "double" when you get 150% more... And keeping that skill lvl1 is better idea than wasting unity signs and money to upgrade skill worser. Also I disagree this idea

Requirements for each study:

Level 1: 50.000 guild points/70.000 gold/20 unity signs.

Level 2: 80.000 guild points/120.000 gold/30 unity signs.

Level 3: 150.000 guild points/150.000 gold/40 unity signs.

These requirements wont happen since the level 4 guild skills allready cost about 600k gp to study, even to level 1...

This could be good idea, but not with that high percentage of guild points added.

Imagine if it stacks with potion, 350% (if great u.pot) more of every guest, that would be sick

These requirements wont happen since the level 4 guild skills allready cost about 600k gp to study, even to level 1...

This could be good idea, but not with that high percentage of guild points added.

Imagine if it stacks with potion, 350% (if great u.pot) more of every guest, that would be sick

Idk how much level 4 active skills requirements are, so when I check them i'll change everything & remember that I'm talking about level 7 guild.

can i ask why xD whts the advantage of this unique skill? i can think of many disadvantages :/

Making you get a lot of guild points everyday to make your chance of leveling to the next level more higher.

If you have to spend 600k gp for studiyng a lvl 4 skill.....then think about the cost for a lvl 7 skil. A few millions gp i guess. So at short range it wouldn't be profitable to study this skill.

The whole suggestion is a bit dumb........ :nea:

Stop ur horses . whats the hurry

Only lvl4 is available till now , lets wait and watch what developers have in their minds first . Maybe we get 80-100gp per quest later on without buffs

Making you get a lot of guild points everyday to make your chance of leveling to the next level more higher.

as u said active skill, we gona spend gp to activate it and about the gp to study it, it should be same unity signs n gp at lvl1,2,3

the why i disagree with it, its simple:

the whole purpose of spending gp, time, gold to lvl it up is to help make guild increase their gp in toury events, and im sure the ones who gona study it first, they will unstopable and always be top3

the idea having extra gp % is gd, but in ur way it will have many flaws compared to the ones who didnt study it

If you have to spend 600k gp for studiyng a lvl 4 skill.....then think about the cost for a lvl 7 skil. A few millions gp i guess. So at short range it wouldn't be profitable to study this skill.

The whole suggestion is a bit dumb........ :nea:

I said Idk how much lvl 4 active skills cost & when ik i'll write what's the best in my mind & if you have ideas plz share! :friends:

Stop ur horses . whats the hurry

Only lvl4 is available till now , lets wait and watch what developers have in their minds first . Maybe we get 80-100gp per quest later on without buffs

Ok, I'm just suggesting an idea if you don't like it just say here or say it up at poll.

as u said active skill, we gona spend gp to activate it and about the gp to study it, it should be same unity signs n gp at lvl1,2,3

the why i disagree with it, its simple:

the whole purpose of spending gp, time, gold to lvl it up is to help make guild increase their gp in toury events, and im sure the ones who gona study it first, they will unstopable and always be top3

the idea having extra gp % is gd, but in ur way it will have many flaws compared to the ones who didnt study it

Thanks about the information.

I want guilds to be unstoppable, always be top 3 & who didn't study it it's his problem not the problem of who studied it.

I said Idk how much lvl 4 active skills cost & when ik i'll write what's the best in my mind & if you have ideas plz share! :friends: Ok, I'm just suggesting an idea if you don't like it just say here or say it up at poll.Thanks about the information.

I want guilds to be unstoppable, always be top 3 & who didn't study it it's his problem not the problem of who studied it.

The cost of lvl 4 skills are 600k gp. Eucalyptus said so. And if this would be an active skill, it would require gp to activate, and that wouldn't be profitable for the guild either.

The cost of lvl 4 skills are 600k gp. Eucalyptus said so. And if this would be an active skill, it would require gp to activate, and that wouldn't be profitable for the guild either.

So what should I do ?

Idk. Maybe abandon this suggestion and come up with another. Or make up something that balances this suggestion.

I made my suggestion & GMs have the choice to apply it or don't.

• 4 months later...

I agree with this suggestion only if " Guild points obtained by guild member by specific % " dont increase with skill level up instead of it only skill duration will increase. ;)