x

Do you like this idea ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea ?

• Yes/Agree
    • No/Disagree
    • Maybe

Dear devs,

Today I would like to suggest some changes in the Miracle shop, shall we start :) .

1. Changing two sections names.

A. I suggest to change the name of section "Clothes Sets" > "Miracle costume"/"Costumes".

B. I suggest to change the name of the section "Musketeer Sets" in section "Clothes Sets" > "Cowboy Sets".

2. Some changes in "Facilities" section(all the changes & improvements i'll talk about should be added to "Facilities" section).

A) Making "Magic scrolls" section.

A.1) Adding these items "Repair Scroll", "Teleportation Scroll", "Life Scroll" & "Market License" to "Magic Scrolls" section if it's been added.

B) Making "Extra Slots" section.

B.1) Adding those two items "Extra Pocket" & "Stall" to "Extra Slots" section if it's been added.

C) Changing the name of "Surprise Chest" Section > "Miracle Chests"/"Chests".

Some information:

Why changing the name of "Clothes Sets" section ? Because they aren't clothes they're costumes.

Why changing the name of "Musketeer Sets" section ? Because there's a costume inside this section the same name as the section's name & another costume aren't, so would make some difference if we put a name that inside them together in 1 section.

Why making "Magic Scrolls" section ? So we don't have lots of sections for only 1 item, so we Cobain them together, so we get some space in the main section & make everything in order.

Why making "Extra Slots" section ? Because the two items "Extra Pocket" & "Stall" gives the same thing "extra slots", but in different places.

Why changing the name of section "Surprise chest" > "Miracle Chests"/"Chests" ? Because sometimes in some events we have 2 kinds of chests in that section & the other chest isn't the same name like the other so we name Cobain them in 1 name together & even if there weren't any other chest with "Surprise Chest" it gives a good name for the item.

Thanks for reading! :give_rose: