[2011.11.08] Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar 2.0.1 fixes

Kuzmitch

PLEASE add SMS ticket in PHILIPPINES, I can't stand these people walking around with Arena shyt while I got CC crap PLEASE  :facepalm:  And I also need runes & crystals but I don't have any Gold to buy from those greedy overpricing Elves  :facepalm:  Nevermind, Just add SMS payment WORLDWIDE so everyone can buy Mcoins and you can earn too! just please work on it before you make the game more shoppy  :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: oooooh my god  :rofl:  dont run the new version in windows........ suicide the life dont good  need play ahahahah es coña muahahah spanish peolple!!!! crossfit emerald!  8)

PLEASE add SMS ticket in PHILIPPINES, I can't stand these people walking around with Arena shyt while I got CC crap PLEASE  :facepalm:  And I also need runes & crystals but I don't have any Gold to buy from those greedy overpricing Elves  :facepalm:  Nevermind, Just add SMS payment WORLDWIDE so everyone can buy Mcoins and you can earn too! just please work on it before you make the game more shoppy  :facepalm:

hahaha! +1000 on this..

@developers

why not have a prepaid card for mcoins ... or something like MOLpoints.. i think MOLpoints are available in philippines( can be used to buy facebook credits and other global MMOs with cash shop)

We found the problem and fixed, no need to reinstall client - was just a server issue. Thanks for reporting!

Thanks a lot! Perfectly working now. Thanks a lot for support so much. is fantastic.

Mr. kuzmitch whats up with the mc coins yesterday i manage to buy thru mastercard now cannot they said cannot use this card for buying ??  :sorry:

Dear Mr.Kuz

when the skil will get up to lvl 19 or 20++...i sure many people alwys ask this thin.this time give us the answerd...is there any up lvl for this game...if no give us the reason...

Big tq to Mr.Kuz

yes, it is a daily quest, but it's not so easy to complete it in one day.

very easy for me ;D ;D ;D ;D

i got both rings in 2 days .. ;D  now i dont need to do it  :yahoo:

yet there are bugs, when we use pot in combat mode via mobile, the game gets stuck and we hav to restart the game

ya ...same with me ,i got it too :facepalm: :facepalm:

Mr. kuzmitch whats up with the mc coins yesterday i manage to buy thru mastercard now cannot they said cannot use this card for buying ??  :sorry:

yes i have this problem also:( iits says error and sometime it says 'card u enter is incorect bla bla bla... Please fix it..

"Reply #1 on: 13 September 2011, 17:06:28 »  Currently Barskin with 5 rank of this skill reduces physical damage on 5%. In next update we will improve this skill mechanics."    Kuzmitch

Where there any improvements done on the barkskin skill for druids? I could not check because I never used it before the update.

Where there any improvements done on the barkskin skill for druids? I could not check because I never used it before the update.

Before update Barkskin used to increase  physical def by 1% every skill lvl (max 5% at lvl 5)

now at Lvl 1 Barkskin  increases all defences (physical and  magical resistance)by  3% and additional 1% every skill lvl i.e max 7% phy def and magic resistance at lvl 5.

darnrn this the m0st worst virsion. Its not a game anym0re..its shop. N0w scroll of repair can on fix one item! Unlike old version.. Mybe few of us quit on this game. Know why?? "its n0t warspear", "its shopspear".. Aigrind get big income, and player loseing money alot..do u think players enjoy on that way?? Someday they realize that warspear is n0t like a game. And they findout that aigrind/g.m  is "gold digger" sorry but thats the true meaning of warspear 2.0.1.. G.m prove to me that im wrong! Its bussines right?

Why you guys reduce the loot prices? it's so gay, I can't repair any equips cause I've lost all my gold, and now the place where I spend hours looting for shit and selling it for 15g and now it's 1g, what the duck? and you increased the price of shop items or you doubled them, what the duck is happening? is gold real money now?  :facepalm:

And a tip for AiGrind, "Don't get too obsessed with money, cause now everyone is quitting and you won't earn crap"  :crazy:

Why you guys reduce the loot prices? it's so gay, I can't repair any equips cause I've lost all my gold, and now the place where I spend hours looting for shit and selling it for 15g and now it's 1g, what the duck? and you increased the price of shop items or you doubled them, what the duck is happening? is gold real money now?  :facepalm:

And a tip for AiGrind, "Don't get too obsessed with money, cause now everyone is quitting and you won't earn crap"  :crazy:

simple - reduce loot prices -> buy repair scroll instead farming for hours.

i wanna see what happens next update. if its still same shit i'm leaving this shop too :bad:

Its just part of live things will get more expensive. :drinks:

and will at new version(2.0.2) be sms payment for South Africa ??

wth is this , devs wat r u all doing its indian sms payments changed to 10 mc per msg, u thin we gonna waste time whole day in just repanishing the account,

and why was ZETTA banned is there any reason behind banning him

this will cause his and his friends interest loosening towards the game

bdw i am also quiting the game , though i ll miss all my friends here, but sry to say this way of changing the game to a complete bussiness income and the thing said by kuz( its not a shop its a game) has taken u turn its now a complete shop, its no more a game

bye all keep loving, tc

goodbye  :rofl:  not miss you're a spammer who lost ticket always against people better than you and win a lower-level players  :crazy: hahaha wtf is this is you go after he had spent all that money uselessly. you're a crack  :spiteful:    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  the final of game coming  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: 

warspear is the only online game that i have but most of the time felt boring now than before! I just played for arena free ticket and after that nothing. Despite for this we're hoping and still looking forward for this game much better more interesting and full of excitement than ever..  :good:

Maybe lets give them a break and wait for next update,they will fix it up  ::)

And if they didn't then you can decide it,keep continue or leave it...... :unknw:

crossfit the biggest noob of warspear who hides in arena wen fell he is in danger and the match is tied, i knw u ll b the most happiest person coz i kill u the most, neva mind u will be safe now enjoy the game here after