[2011.11.08] Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar 2.0.1 fixes

Kuzmitch

I LOVE THIS GAME I LIKED IT MORE before the update no matter how much i kill i can not make money to buy weapons.  All my weapons need repair after killing so money i make goes for repairs.  We are losing players cause it is too hard to upgrade equipment to be equal to others. Plus I CANT GET MC COINS  and i want to buy them grrrr.  Well back to ps3 i guess hope you find new players to play.  thank you 

Mrs. Zanitia used to be druid but lost all armor so deleted her now ------- o well your game do what you want thank you for short fun time 

Nita Deal

i agree. and i quit too

pumpkin suit and sorceress will be taken away from us in mc shop  :nea:

yes coz it was only for this season there won't be any pumpkin quest also maybe next week is update with Christmas season spl hope there is santa outfit .......!!!!

does the crashing when using pots affect other potions besides pumpkins? if so this issue should be fixed before adding new costumes next update

smfh sup with the fake gear there posting in sapphirC n fb it was rediculous is it real or fake?I dnt have screen capture so maybe sum1 will reply with 1  8)

perezkilla. Druid sapphire

smfh sup with the fake gear there posting in sapphirC n fb it was rediculous is it real or fake?I dnt have screen capture so maybe sum1 will reply with 1  8)

perezkilla. Druid sapphire

Опубликованное фото

Kuz, when is the upcoming update? I thought u've already said on the first week of december. Spare a little of ur time n tell us when is the next update. :unknw:

many of my frnds quit dis game :shout: :shout: pls do sumthing abt it kuz :shok: make d next update adventuroues ;D n plz tell wen is next update :drinks: :drinks:

Kuz, when is the upcoming update? I thought u've already said on the first week of december. Spare a little of ur time n tell us when is the next update. :unknw:

maybe 12.12.11 :spiteful: