"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

add Alyanorno :) reached lvl 28 today. i have 5 gods atm. isis, apollo, poseidon, anhur and lokinext buy i think it might be chronos, dat ulti is damn op.

Dont know about OP of that ulti... But just for hint: Dont use it only when you are almost dead, use it if you want fast travel to different place or use it for refresh cooldowns ;)

I add you in a min and you should hurry to lvl30, soon beta ends and you aren't able to get Ymir's Demon skin. Good luck with that :friends:

Dont know about OP of that ulti... But just for hint: Dont use it only when you are almost dead, use it if you want fast travel to different place or use it for refresh cooldowns ;)

I add you in a min and you should hurry to lvl30, soon beta ends and you aren't able to get Ymir's Demon skin. Good luck with that :friends:

yep i meant its mostly for cooldowns reset. it kinda like playing Hel. u get 6 skills and it also refreshes both hp and mana  :D

i dont really like melees in that game. cant play them properly

ik they very op late game but i just cant play them. i always ♥♥♥♥ up.  :facepalm:

anyway i accepted ur invite already :)

yep i meant its of mostly for cooldowns reset. it kinda like playing Hel. u get 6 skills and it also refreshes both hp and mana  :D

i dont really like melees in that game. cant play them properly

ik they very op late game but i just cant play them. i always ♥♥♥♥ up.  :facepalm:

anyway i accepted ur invite already :)

Sorry, too much gym lately.. But anyway there is no op characters :D Its all about how you play and most gods are op just because high CC. Like Anubis, huge damage and stun, but if you buy Beads he will be easy because you are immune to CC. Tho' Nemesis is op still -.-

And yea.. sry.. I talk like you are newcomer, haha.. But can I know your time zone ? I really want play atleast one game with you :)

Sorry, too much gym lately.. But anyway there is no op characters :D Its all about how you play and most gods are op just because high CC. Like Anubis, huge damage and stun, but if you buy Beads he will be easy because you are immune to CC. Tho' Nemesis is op still -.-

And yea.. sry.. I talk like you are newcomer, haha.. But can I know your time zone ? I really want play atleast one game with you :)

beads vs anubis not that good. beads needs to be activated and gets u 3 seconds cc free. works best vs ares. for sobek, arachne i use magi's blessing but im not sure this one works for anubis, should though. since it prevents 1 heavy croud control every 45 seconds (i think)

im an old newcomer. i started in the very begining then stoped playing for like a year or so. returned about 1 month ago.

my timezone? englands time, +0? but im up late most nights

beads vs anubis not that good. beads needs to be activated and gets u 3 seconds cc free. works best vs ares. for sobek, arachne i use magi's blessing but im not sure this one works for anubis, should though. since it prevents 1 heavy croud control every 45 seconds (i think)

im an old newcomer. i started in the very begining then stoped playing for like a year or so. returned about 1 month ago.

my timezone? englands time, +0? but im up late most nights

Well Beads and Magi works against any cc effect. Beads is all about timing, so its harder way but cheaper. And yea, today or tomorrow they announce Scylla, I post link down

I live +2 GMT. So... Playing together would be hard... but not that hard.. Depends what you mean by late night. Maybe your 8pm-10pm ?

Well Beads and Magi works against any cc effect. Beads is all about timing, so its harder way but cheaper. And yea, today or tomorrow they announce Scylla, I post link down

I live +2 GMT. So... Playing together would be hard... but not that hard.. Depends what you mean by late night. Maybe your 8pm-10pm ?

omg! im going to like this god :) just my style

edit: i love the lore parts in every god

omg! im going to like this god :) just my style

edit: i love the lore parts in every god

I dont like every lore in game because they do some changes on them.. ofcourse it makes characters more impressive and important. Like Scylla is daughter of poseidon or poseidon's child. Also she lives in front of Athene one side of rocks. She also have 6 dog heads not 4 :D Haha.. but I still like those lores too

Anyway that character is perfect for me too, specially because she doesnt have a lot buff/debuff skills. Still did you see that she hit around 350 with ultimate in lvl 7. Yea it will be op till balance fixes but I know that she will be one of my main characters with Zeus, Thanatos, Loki, Ymir, Tyr and Nemesis.

Who knows about "Arcane Legends" Is it nice or something?

It is pretty -close- up, only 3 characters, not a lot of customisation, but wide areas and good gameplay graphics if you got a decent uptodate phone.

4/10 from me, try it though, might enjoy it

It is pretty -close- up, only 3 characters, not a lot of customisation, but wide areas and good gameplay graphics if you got a decent uptodate phone.

I see, it has won Best MMO game last year. I gonna download it later.

I dont like every lore in game because they do some changes on them.. ofcourse it makes characters more impressive and important. Like Scylla is daughter of poseidon or poseidon's child. Also she lives in front of Athene one side of rocks. She also have 6 dog heads not 4 :D Haha.. but I still like those lores too

Anyway that character is perfect for me too, specially because she doesnt have a lot buff/debuff skills. Still did you see that she hit around 350 with ultimate in lvl 7. Yea it will be op till balance fixes but I know that she will be one of my main characters with Zeus, Thanatos, Loki, Ymir, Tyr and Nemesis.

well i cant afford it for now 11k valor :D the only melee i play is bastet. rest all mages and adc. hel is one of my favorites

well i cant afford it for now 11k valor :D the only melee i play is bastet. rest all mages and adc. hel is one of my favorites

Sorry I have been skiing whole week, ao no time really to play... But today after I reach my home I will patch my game and I would love to play with or against you, if you have time ofcourse. I can play around 12:00-18:00 GMT.

Born, did you try Smite out yet ? If you liked it, please join us or me or Alyanorno today. Maybe we can do some 3v3 Joust.. But yea.. Its up to you guys :drinks:

It's really sucks!

Sorry I have been skiing whole week, ao no time really to play... But today after I reach my home I will patch my game and I would love to play with or against you, if you have time ofcourse. I can play around 12:00-18:00 GMT.

Born, did you try Smite out yet ? If you liked it, please join us or me or Alyanorno today. Maybe we can do some 3v3 Joust.. But yea.. Its up to you guys :drinks:

yeah, that would be nice :) btw dont think im pro at it eheheh sometimes i play good sometimes i dont, depends a lot on who im playing with and who im up against

yeah, that would be nice :) btw dont think im pro at it eheheh sometimes i play good sometimes i dont, depends a lot on who im playing with and who im up against

Same.. and if I have bad mood, I usually lose... haha :D but how about now ? I just came to my home

Same.. and if I have bad mood, I usually lose... haha :D but how about now ? I just came to my home

im at work so i might have to afk for a few seconds, but sure ;D

Nah. My connection is pretty below standard at the moment. Maybe once i get a better connection.

I dunno if this should go to here or to anime thread, whatever.

So, Log Horizon (anime, similiar to SAO. In short, people get trapped in alternate universe of "Elder Tale", there is no way out, so they just learn to live there), is getting a Tabletop version soon™.

Here is a devblog if you want more info (pro-tip: google translate): http://mamare.net/topics/2986/

And here is summary of all classes.

Опубликованное фото

I dunno if this should go to here or to anime thread, whatever.

So, Log Horizon (anime, similiar to SAO. In short, people get trapped in alternate universe of "Elder Tale", there is no way out, so they just learn to live there), is getting a Tabletop version soon™.

Here is a devblog if you want more info (pro-tip: google translate): http://mamare.net/topics/2986/

And here is summary of all classes.

Опубликованное фото

Any possibilities to emulate this?

Any possibilities to emulate this?

It's a tabletop.

Yes, I like horror games.

Honestly I didn't like Outlast. It was alright for today's standarts, but it lacked essence for me.

Honestly I didn't like Outlast. It was alright for today's standarts, but it lacked essence for me.

Some people like it and some don't. Maybe it was especially appealing to me because I really hadn't played any "good" horror game since Amnesia.

Anyways, I personally liked Outlast (except for the ending, that was just a disappointment) and am  wanting see what Red Barrels have come up with.

was fun, especially that joust :D we ended it so fast as soon as i stoped being afk  ;D

Was fun indeed.. :D I was just so bad player.. I need work again with my builds because I cant build rage and big sword or ethereal staff and warlock sash.. But yea, today I will try little kid out :P

Was fun indeed.. :D I was just so bad player.. I need work again with my builds because I cant build rage and big sword or ethereal staff and warlock sash.. But yea, today I will try little kid out :P

i gave up on adding warlocks sash and ethereal staff to my builds. especially in fast games like arena and joust. u cant build stacks fast enough to make it worth while, what i do now is add life steal, and extra damage on normal hits based on my magic power. with poseidon works really well cause the second skill already adds magic dmg to 3/4 normal hits, so im hitting 500+ from wave, like 300/400 normal hits and also that huge damage from the Kraken ultimate, and 100+ ticks on my whirlpool. and everything gets me life. my hp isnt so good but the damage output and regen is amazing

i gave up on adding warlocks sash and ethereal staff to my builds. especially in fast games like arena and joust. u cant build stacks fast enough to make it worth while, what i do now is add life steal, and extra damage on normal hits based on my magic power. with poseidon works really well cause the second skill already adds magic dmg to 3/4 normal hits, so im hitting 500+ from wave, like 300/400 normal hits and also that huge damage from the Kraken ultimate, and 100+ ticks on my whirlpool. and everything gets me life. my hp isnt so good but the damage output and regen is amazing

Its very good stradegy but thats why we have Loki... But yea.. Im usually tank or mage but now since my tank build is poor (normally I maxed my hp to 5,5k in 15min conq) I will try warriors out.

Some people like it and some don't. Maybe it was especially appealing to me because I really hadn't played any "good" horror game since Amnesia.

Anyways, I personally liked Outlast (except for the ending, that was just a disappointment) and am  wanting see what Red Barrels have come up with.

If you want some good free PC spooky games, I'll help you out.

[spoiler=The list]

Ao Oni

Chzo Mythos series

Eversion

Ib, other horror games translated by vgperson are good too

Irisu Syndrome + Translation Patch

OFF

Pathologic (this one is not free, but holy damn, deserves a mention. Try looking on piratebay or something)

Space Funeral

Undertale, still in development.

Its very good stradegy but thats why we have Loki... But yea.. Im usually tank or mage but now since my tank build is poor (normally I maxed my hp to 5,5k in 15min conq) I will try warriors out.

next buy is scylla, then chronos. i finished the last match with 850+ magic dmg. no buffs or dmg potions XD

If you want some good free PC spooky games, I'll help you out.

[spoiler=The list]

Ao Oni

Chzo Mythos series

Eversion

Ib, other horror games translated by vgperson are good too

Irisu Syndrome + Translation Patch

OFF

Pathologic (this one is not free, but holy damn, deserves a mention. Try looking on piratebay or something)

Space Funeral

Undertale, still in development.

[/s]

Thanks! I'll give these a go.

next buy is scylla, then chronos. i finished the last match with 850+ magic dmg. no buffs or dmg potions XD

Why dont you buy all gods now with only 25€.. After beta its like 200€.. Anyway buy Chronos first, Scylla is not worth for 11k in my opinion...

Why dont you buy all gods now with only 25€.. After beta its like 200€.. Anyway buy Chronos first, Scylla is not worth for 11k in my opinion...

i dont spend money on games anymore. and i only like a few gods, so ill work to collect favour till i can buy them  ;D

lol, people at my job didnt know about emulators, now I got everybody here playing pokemon xD

and I saw one of my coworkers playing this, looks like its worth a try

Опубликованное фото

Eternity warriors 3 Warrior farm Nian in Legendary mode

lol, people at my job didnt know about emulators, now I got everybody here playing pokemon xD

Опубликованное фото

might give this a go, thanks :)  btw, this for ios as well?

Moved back to WoW again since new update is coming out, so is there any WoW players ? I would love to make new friends and find some new faces since im starting new character in Stormscale Horde Troll

Moved back to WoW again since new update is coming out, so is there any WoW players ? I would love to make new friends and find some new faces since im starting new character in Stormscale Horde Troll

why not stormreaver?

lol i did the same thing at my last job

why not stormreaver?

Sry for late response... I have been watching old good Dragon ball/Z/GT from very start :D. My reason for choosing Stormscale is because my friends want to make character to over populated PvP/War realm.

Ps. Kävin tos viimeks tiistaina warspearissa... Nii tosiaan aiotko lopettaa warspearin kokonaan ? Nimestä päättelin... :P

Sry for late response... I have been watching old good Dragon ball/Z/GT from very start :D. My reason for choosing Stormscale is because my friends want to make character to over populated PvP/War realm.

Ps. Kävin tos viimeks tiistaina warspearissa... Nii tosiaan aiotko lopettaa warspearin kokonaan ? Nimestä päättelin... :P